Obama's Economy FAIL- 0.0% GDP Growth In The First Quarter

We're basically not any better off than the day Bush left office.
Riiiight .... because positive 2.2% GDP growth is "basically" the same as negative 8.3% GDP growth. Adding 200K+ jobs is "basically" the same as losing 700K+ jobs. A Dow close to 18,000 is "basically" the same as the Dow at 8,000.

This is why so many on the left laugh at the economic "acumen" of rightards like you. You're a fucking imbecile.
Yeah all these jobs are great! Part time, when you need three to support your family. Way to go liberals!
WTF? We are currently in an unprecedented 5 year stretch of continuous job growth in the private sector. Over that time, there has been a net gain of 10,056,000 full time jobs and a net loss of 156,000 part time jobs.

You talking about these kind of employed people?
The number of persons employed part time for economic reasons (sometimes referred to as involuntary part-time workers) was little changed in February at 6.6 million.
These individuals, who would have preferred full-time employment, were working part time because their hours had been cut back or because they were unable to
find a full-time job. (See table A-8.)

In February, 2.2 million persons were marginally attached to the labor force, little changed from a year earlier. (The data are not seasonally adjusted.)
These individuals were not in the labor force, wanted and were available for work, and had looked for a job sometime in the prior 12 months. They were not
counted as unemployed because they had not searched for work in the 4 weeks preceding the survey. (See table A-16.)

In February, the average workweek for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls was 34.6 hours for the fifth month in a row.

Employment Situation Summary

AND UNLIKE YOU I source my comment!
Please provide a little scholarly effort rather then "guesses"!!!
:lmao:

We're at full employment and you righties are still bitching.

You're never happy.
Full employment? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You're an idiot.

Riiiight .... because positive 2.2% GDP growth is "basically" the same as negative 8.3% GDP growth. Adding 200K+ jobs is "basically" the same as losing 700K+ jobs. A Dow close to 18,000 is "basically" the same as the Dow at 8,000.

This is why so many on the left laugh at the economic "acumen" of rightards like you. You're a fucking imbecile.
Yeah all these jobs are great! Part time, when you need three to support your family. Way to go liberals!
WTF? We are currently in an unprecedented 5 year stretch of continuous job growth in the private sector. Over that time, there has been a net gain of 10,056,000 full time jobs and a net loss of 156,000 part time jobs.

The number of persons employed part time for economic reasons (sometimes referred to as involuntary part-time workers) was little changed in February at 6.6 million.
These individuals, who would have preferred full-time employment, were working part time because their hours had been cut back or because they were unable to

In February, 2.2 million persons were marginally attached to the labor force, little changed from a year earlier. (The data are not seasonally adjusted.)
These individuals were not in the labor force, wanted and were available for work, and had looked for a job sometime in the prior 12 months. They were not
counted as unemployed because they had not searched for work in the 4 weeks preceding the survey. (See table A-16.)

In February, the average workweek for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls was 34.6 hours for the fifth month in a row.

You're never happy.
You brain-dead cons crack me up. You don't know shit, do ya?

Jobs report: Have we finally reached full employment?

Determining the natural rate of unemployment is a tough task. The current official unemployment rate sits at 5.7%, versus an average of 6.1% over the past 25 years. In its most recent estimate, the Federal Reserve has placed full employment at somewhere between 5.2% and 5.5%, which means that it’s possible, though unlikely, that the economy will officially hit that mark tomorrow.

You're never happy.

Determining the natural rate of unemployment is a tough task. The current official unemployment rate sits at 5.7%, versus an average of 6.1% over the past 25 years. In its most recent estimate, the Federal Reserve has placed full employment at somewhere between 5.2% and 5.5%, which means that it’s possible, though unlikely, that the economy will officially hit that mark tomorrow.

great stupid!! when do the record numbers not participating in the Labor Market start working then?

Also how do you mesh that nonsense with the other nonsense you idiots spew about global warming?

In case you missed it, the thread topic was the slowing of the economy in the first quarter of this year. I say and a great many others say that weather was a factor in the slow down. Did you look at the drop in housing starts in the NE and MW?

Are you trying to claim that a large drop in something as expensive as housing wouldn't influence the economic outcome over a given time frame?

If that is what you are claiming, you must of took a double dose of stupid pills this morning. Is that the case?

You're never happy.

great stupid!! when do the record numbers not participating in the Labor Market start working then?
Most of them don't. Most of them are baby boomers who've retired.

When welfare roles diminish you can talk, but when record number are on welfare. The economy isn't booming.

That's what you expect our job creators to be looking for eh? Employees who for the past two years have been collecting welfare. LMAO

You are fucking ridiculous if that's your criteria for a "booming economy". Lots of low wage Jobs for welfare recipients.

What kind of jobs you see being created that employees welfare recipients. And pays low wages.

This should be interesting.

We're basically not any better off than the day Bush left office.

You're never happy.

um sure leftard; but then again nobody actually expects anybody but you to believe the lies you are spoon-fed. that's why you arent taken seriously

You're never happy.

We can trust that, the Obama administration has been so honest with us.

When welfare roles diminish you can talk, but when record number are on welfare. The economy isn't booming.

That's what you expect our job creators to be looking for eh? Employees who for the past two years have been collecting welfare. LMAO

You are fucking ridiculous if that's your criteria for a "booming economy". Lots of low wage Jobs for welfare recipients.

What kind of jobs you see being created that employees welfare recipients. And pays low wages.

14 MILLION MORE are on food stamps then when bush left office. why dont you try answering your own question idiot? (this ought to be interesting)

lol

I

The Obama economy, low paying jobs. Yeah Obama!

You're never happy.

Most of them don't. Most of them are baby boomers who've retired.

um wrong again idiot. you just cant stop lying to YOURSELF HUH?
record numbers of WORKING-AGE AMERICANS arent participating in the Labor Market

You're never happy.

um sure leftard; but then again nobody actually expects anybody but you to believe the lies you are spoon-fed. that's why you arent taken seriously
I'm spoon fed by publications like Fortune magazine and the WSJ? They're the ones informing me we are at full employment.

I

To stupid to answer a simple question. In case you missed it (which no doubt you did) if you have skills and education in this country, there is lots of employment opportunity.

I can't help it that your kind doesn't bring to the job market the skills they (job creators) are looking for. That's on you. Not Obama.
But still, what kind of jobs should the job creators be creating to employ low wage, no skill welfare recipients?
Seeing as how you measure your success by having a low wage, no skill job Do you have one of them?

people no longer looking for work arent counted as unemployed

this has been the slowest "recovery" ever

libs are losers who lie to themselves

You're never happy.

I'm spoon fed by publications like Fortune magazine and the WSJ? They're the ones informing me we are at full employment.

yes stupid; because any magazine can have a left-wing writer. facts are facts; record numbers ARENT PARTICIPATING n the Labor Force

um wrong again idiot. you just cant stop lying to YOURSELF HUH?
record numbers of WORKING-AGE AMERICANS arent participating in the Labor Market

You do understand that I don't believe that bullshit. Right?
You got Craigs List? Look on there tell me how many jobs listed for your area?
Fucking tell me there aren't any jobs. I know better. You just don't have the skills to fill them.

I

To stupid to answer a simple question. In case you missed it (which no doubt you did) if you have skills and education in this country, there is lots of employment opportunity.

I can't help it that your kind doesn't bring to the job market the skills they (job creators) are looking for. That's on you. Not Obama.
But still, what kind of jobs should the job creators be creating to employ low wage, no skill welfare recipients?
Seeing as how you measure your success by having a low wage, no skill job Do you have one of them?
YAWN

i already explained this to you dimwit. more than 14 million are still on food stamps. are they employed?

Forum List

Back