Obama's FAKE Russian-Connection Story Unraveling...

upload_2017-3-4_20-30-10.png

if the FBI got a FISA warrant, for the Russians who ended up communicating with the Trump campaign members, then you can bet your bottom dollar, there was Probable Cause....a judge can not issue one without this probable cause, and during an election, the judge authorizing it would be super careful before approving one.

So if the liar n chief is not lying, and the FBI did get this warrant, then I'd like to know what the probable cause is....wouldn't you?

So Pres Trump, should declassify the warrant, and let us citizens know what it was all about!

Obama does not have to know or be updated about the alleged FBI Warrant...in fact, presidents are suppose to stay out of it, and do stay out of any investigations of the DOJ....

so, Trump can clear this all up, by declassifying these supposed warrants for his campaign team members...and we can see the probable cause part and eventually, maybe the conversations, or the senate intelligence committee can see them for their investigation?

I say go full boar.

How did the dossier get paid for by so called right wingerers then passed to the dems then to Mc Cain.

To me this is a serious win win.

if the FBI got a FISA warrant, for the Russians who ended up communicating with the Trump campaign members, then you can bet your bottom dollar, there was Probable Cause....a judge can not issue one without this probable cause, and during an election, the judge authorizing it would be super careful before approving one.

So if the liar n chief is not lying, and the FBI did get this warrant, then I'd like to know what the probable cause is....wouldn't you?

So Pres Trump, should declassify the warrant, and let us citizens know what it was all about!

Obama does not have to know or be updated about the alleged FBI Warrant...in fact, presidents are suppose to stay out of it, and do stay out of any investigations of the DOJ....

so, Trump can clear this all up, by declassifying these supposed warrants for his campaign team members...and we can see the probable cause part and eventually, maybe the conversations, or the senate intelligence committee can see them for their investigation?

Are these the same FISA courts that have been in place since 911 and have suposedly detaing millions of innocent muslims everywhere. Isn't that a secret court?
I don't know the answer to that, Super.

That's because Obama kept his mouth shut, just as he should have done, and so did the FBI, and Comey, on everything they were doing... we still do not know what they found out...the intelligence select committees asked Comey for what they got, and Comey so far, has refused to give it to them.

Maybe the investigation is still on going and he does not want to spoil the evidence?

The Kenyan's plot against Trump is slowly surfacing with all it's idiotic implications. Hussein is content to take the rest of the Rat Pack down for the rejection of his sleazy legacy. His fellow-travelers inside the MSM, intel community, Dept of State, Congress, and various agencies have undermined Trump before they can be replaced. And now we learn Sessions didn't initiate the meeting with the Russian diplomat, OBAMA DID. Both Claire McCaskill and Pelosi lied about meeting the same guy, who incidentally met with Barry 22 times, 4 times in the last year. Yet Trump keeps steaming along, taking apart the little prick's schemes piece by piece. In the end, it seems the Kenyan wasn't any better at plotting a coup than he was at anything else. :lol:

obama-moron.jpg

You're mentally ill. But then again what can we expect from uneducated trump loons?

The Kenyan's plot against Trump is slowly surfacing with all it's idiotic implications. Hussein is content to take the rest of the Rat Pack down for the rejection of his sleazy legacy. His fellow-travelers inside the MSM, intel community, Dept of State, Congress, and various agencies have undermined Trump before they can be replaced. And now we learn Sessions didn't initiate the meeting with the Russian diplomat, OBAMA DID. Both Claire McCaskill and Pelosi lied about meeting the same guy, who incidentally met with Barry 22 times, 4 times in the last year. Yet Trump keeps steaming along, taking apart the little prick's schemes piece by piece. In the end, it seems the Kenyan wasn't any better at plotting a coup than he was at anything else. :lol:

obama-moron.jpg

You're mentally ill. But then again what can we expect from uneducated trump loons?
Please learn how to spell.

I wrote an op a couple weeks ago that Obama needs to be arrested and held pending an investigation into what all he has in fact done to set this shit up against Trump, to undermine a legitimate president and our Republic. It was moved to the "Rubber Room" section.

I suppose that makes sense in insane rightwingnut world.

FISA only requires reasonable suspicion. AKA; hearsay

No judge would give them a PC warrant as there was insufficient evidence to do so. SO they shopped for a few months and then decided to go with a hearsay warrant under FISA.

Correct, to get a FISA authorization all that's needed is that the AG have a written request from the Prez. It starts at the top.
NOPE, I showed you where you were wrong on this by posting the law, the parts you left out in your post....what you are speaking about is a warrantless surveillance...

What you are speaking about is when no Americans or permanent Residents are involved, and Both Intelligence Select committees, the Senate and the HOuse, have to be a part of it.

ALSO, silly....the articles STATEs that a FISA WARRANT was requested through a Judge, and the Judge turned it down for being too broad, then the second time, when they narrowed the surveillance request, the JUDGE approved it.

A judge was involved both times....

so stop the bull crud about boama being able to order the surveillance without a warrant, is simply impossible....because Americans were likely involved or alien residents were involved.

Nope, sorry. The Patriot Act relaxed the requirements, I'm sorry you don't understand what you are reading.

Actually Obama used foreign nations intelligence services who spied on us here. Our sharing agreements allowed Obama to use this unrestricted by the patriot act. Obama used the back door to spy on specific people without warrants here in the US. This is just now coming fully into the light and its going to get a lot uglier before were done.

I don't if Obambi used FISA or not. I don't know if Trump is being honest or not, I do know how easy to use FISA is. I do know that no Warrant is needed for at least one year and all that is needed is for the President to give the AG a written request to present to the Court.

In the matter of foreign spy's or a US citizen turned agent for a foreign country you are correct. A presidential letter presented by the attorney general will generate a FISA warrant for one year. The proof needed is nothing more than hearsay. IMHO this is exactly what Obama did when the courts denied his other requests.

Last edited:
Correct, to get a FISA authorization all that's needed is that the AG have a written request from the Prez. It starts at the top.
NOPE, I showed you where you were wrong on this by posting the law, the parts you left out in your post....what you are speaking about is a warrantless surveillance...

What you are speaking about is when no Americans or permanent Residents are involved, and Both Intelligence Select committees, the Senate and the HOuse, have to be a part of it.

ALSO, silly....the articles STATEs that a FISA WARRANT was requested through a Judge, and the Judge turned it down for being too broad, then the second time, when they narrowed the surveillance request, the JUDGE approved it.

so stop the bull crud about boama being able to order the surveillance without a warrant, is simply impossible....because Americans were likely involved or alien residents were involved.

Nope, sorry. The Patriot Act relaxed the requirements, I'm sorry you don't understand what you are reading.

Actually Obama used foreign nations intelligence services who spied on us here. Our sharing agreements allowed Obama to use this unrestricted by the patriot act. Obama used the back door to spy on specific people without warrants here in the US. This is just now coming fully into the light and its going to get a lot uglier before were done.

I don't if Obambi used FISA or not. I don't know if Trump is being honest or not, I do know how easy to use FISA is. I do know that no Warrant is needed for at least one year and all that is needed is for the President to give the AG a written request to present to the Court.

In the matter of foreign spy's or a US citizen turned agent for a foreign country you are correct. A presidential letter presented by the attorney general will generate a FISA warrant for one year. The proof needed is nothing more than hearsay.
THAT is simply NOT TRUE...
where to you get this from? Who is telling you this and WHY do you believe them?

In the matter of foreign spy's or a US citizen turned agent for a foreign country you are correct. A presidential letter presented by the attorney general will generate a FISA warrant for one year. The proof needed is nothing more than hearsay. IMHO this is exactly what Obama did when the courts denied his other requests.
it'll generate a WARRENTLESS surveillance for a year, via the attorney general, with the Chief Justice, with the intel committees in congress, with minimalization, with no Residents or citizens involved etc..... there is a lot involved, including probable cause....

there is no

pressing the EASY BUTTON

(b)
Applications for a court order under this subchapter are authorized if the President has, by written authorization, empowered the Attorney General to approve applications to the court having jurisdiction under section 1803 of this title, and a judge to whom an application is made may, notwithstanding any other law, grant an order, in conformity with section 1805 of this title, approving electronic surveillance of a foreign power or an agent of a foreign power for the purpose of obtaining foreign intelligence information[/B], except that the court shall not have jurisdiction to grant any order approving electronic surveillance directed solely as described in paragraph (1)(A) of subsection (a) unless such surveillance may involve the acquisition of communications of any United States person.

You quoted it in your previous post... You don't read what you post?

it'll generate a WARRENTLESS surveillance for a year, via the attorney general, with the Chief Justice, with the intel committees in congress, with minimalization, with no Residents or citizens involved etc..... there is a lot involved, including probable cause....

there is no

pressing the EASY BUTTON

You really should read what you quote.. FISA warrants are good for one year.

there is no

pressing the EASY BUTTON
Neither of us were saying it was warrant-less. Only that it was fast tracked and the level of evidence was non-existent..

President Trump Accuses Obama Of 'Wire Tapping,' Provides No Evidence
Lewis, Obama's spokesman, rejected the allegation that the former president was involved in surveillance:

"A cardinal rule of the Obama Administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice. As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false."
Trump did not produce evidence to support his assertions, nor did he cite the source of his information — though on Weekend Edition Saturday, NPR's Ron Elving notes the fact that Trump says he "just found out":

"It appears perhaps to be a response to a narrative in Breitbart.com, the right-wing website that was previously published by Steve Bannon, the president's senior adviser.

"There, you will find a narrative about how the Obama administration was so intent on thwarting Donald Trump last fall that they had much of the intelligence community doing everything it could to gather skullduggery and information about Donald Trump.

"And that would have included, according to Donald Trump, wiretapping his phones. But there does not seem to be any direct evidence of that."

"That is an extraordinary thing to hear from a sitting president about his predecessor," NPR's Mary Louise Kelly notes on Weekend Edition Saturday. For our Newscast unit, Mary Louise adds: "Tapping his phones would require a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance court."

She also says the director of national intelligence is declining comment.

The FBI has opened an investigation into allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 election to boost Trump's campaign. Congressional intelligence committees are currently reviewing documents related to possible links between Russian officials and the campaign, as well as recent leaks of classified information.

Shortly after his final tweet about Obama, which says "this is Nixon/Watergate," Trump turned his attention to other matters, berating Arnold Schwarzenegger, his successor on Celebrity Apprentice. Schwarzenegger announced Friday he was leaving the show, blaming the show's recent poor ratings on Trump.​
So evidence is a thing now? The dems have been blowing smoke up our asses since Nov 9th with no evidence of anything and that was fine for the left. Now though you have to have concrete evidence to even claim anything happens with a dem.

There's been plenty of evidence offered for the Russian hacking. There is zero evidence offered for this.

Actually there hasn't been a single piece of evidence presented to anyone. When Congress scheduled a hearing to review the evidence the spy agency involved refused to show up.
Considering that congress is the only entity that exercises oversight of the president, I do not understand why.

Nor I. The only logical reason for them to avoid showing up is because they have nothing.
That does not really make any sense either though. Why would they agree with the finding that Russia was behind the DNC hacks (and that Putin was likely involved) without anything backing it up. It is not as though these revelations came at a time that would have impacted the election.

It just does not add up.

They wiretapped Trump tower as if America was a 5th world nation and found nothing.

Yet, they STILL insist that there is some mystical connection. These people are deranged, that is all there is to it.

Do you know what is funny about the wiretapping? Obama didn't find anything because if he did he would have made sure that it would be on MSNBC somewhere. This just means that there is no Russian connection.

Wasn't all that long ago Super, where 60 minutes and others had exposes on the FISA courts. Here is what they found, and while mostly good for society, it is blatantly anti constitutional.

1. Less than 2% of FISA requests are refused by judges; that is correct, I didn't mistype, two percent.

2. While absolutely illegal, even though the FISA warrants were always narrow in scope, if criminality was discovered, the Feds would clandestinely whisper into law enforcements ear to open an investigation on certain individuals that were caught being very naughty by their probe, although the discovery was outside the parameters of their initial investigation.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how this shady policy of "bait and switch" was used to gain access to the Trump campaigns inner workings.

You see, the MSM has done multiple pieces on these courts, and I am sure they are hoping that the citizens have forgotten what they reported, before they have tried to unreport it!

This story is either going to shut Trump up, or the Democrats. Why? Because Sessions has access to what happened being the AG, and if he does, so does Trump.

Therefore, either the far left is correct and Trump exaggerated and fabricated, or the far left is cooked.

Since Session and Pence are no fools, if they go along with the Trump scenario, then you can almost bet the farm that the Democrats are going to be the political equivalent of the Titanic.

So in essence, listen to statements made by Sessions and Pence, the two most politically astute in the administration. If they do not backtrack , they got the goods on the Democrats. If that is the case, the Demos are done, if they do backtrack, Houston, we have a problem!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

When did Putin change from Obama's pal in 2012 to the end of the earth in 2016? Specifically, what caused Obama to turn on his good buddy VLad Putin?

Because now that hiLIARy lost, Obabble and the Dems can no longer profit by selling influence to Putin.

Yea, the MSM will be all over that, huh?

How did the ENTIRE DEMOCRATIC PARTY flip flop on Putin, and the MSM ignores it?

That was 4 years ago.

What is the statute of limitations on people caring what was said?

We know now...it's 4 years.

Trump's "PUSSY" statement no longer matters, because that's more than 4 years ago.

To the Dems, saying pussy is far worse than giving Putin 20% of the U.S. uranium supply.

Just sayin'.

Obama Bin Lying needs to come out and make a Public Statement & explain himself about The Illegal Wire Tapping of Trump Tower.

Forum List

Back