Obama's Freudian Slip of the Century

He never had a job before getting a public office anyway.

In spite of his inability to even regurgitate prepared statements, he has a point. Once someone has completed a sentence a felony shouldn't exclude them from a decent job so long as they prove they've become worthy of trust.

Mac attack on the left...as USUAL
Attack on the Left? Where, precisely?

Wow, you sure are sensitive. I'm more than happy to point out that both sides are crammed with crooks.

Have a cookie.

Both sides...with one side that always gets a free pass from you?
Gawd, boring. Amazing how some of you folks manage to not "see" some of my posts.

I know how important my posts are to some of you, but this really is getting boring.

Wow, you sure are sensitive. I'm more than happy to point out that both sides are crammed with crooks.

Have a cookie.

Mac has consistently proven to be above partisan.

Bfgrn has proven to be a mindless drone.

Mac has consistently proven he believes he is above us all.
Stop making everything about me and perhaps you'll deserve a little more respect.

Not my problem.

Have a cookie.

Mac has consistently proven to be above partisan.

Bfgrn has proven to be a mindless drone.

Mac has consistently proven he believes he is above us all.
Stop making everything about me and perhaps you'll deserve a little more respect.

Not my problem.

OK Mac, just how does your partisan OP from partisan Rupert Murdock owned NY Post move the dialogue away from partisanship?

man oh man, ole bfgrn has his panties all bunched up today.

You all just leave that Obama alone. He's sick and tired of it all:crybaby:

Last edited:
No wonder Obama has getting out of office on the brain, having to put up with mindless corrupt disastrous racist greedy idiot Pub obstruction and silly hater dupes for 6 years now...

Forum List

Back