Obama's Freudian Slip of the Century

Mac attack on the left...as USUAL
Attack on the Left? Where, precisely?

Wow, you sure are sensitive. I'm more than happy to point out that both sides are crammed with crooks.

Have a cookie.

Mac has consistently proven to be above partisan.

Bfgrn has proven to be a mindless drone.

Mac has consistently proven he believes he is above us all.
Stop making everything about me and perhaps you'll deserve a little more respect.

Not my problem.

OK Mac, just how does your partisan OP from partisan Rupert Murdock owned NY Post move the dialogue away from partisanship?
Look at how sensitive you are. You assumed that the OP is a slam on Democrats.

It's a slam on politicians. I didn't mention party, because that's not what I was thinking.

"..leave OFFICE." Politicians of BOTH parties leave office. Get it?

If the quote is wrong, I'll certainly admit it. Is it wrong? Did the Post make it up?

If it is not wrong, perhaps you should calm down and stop being so defensive for your "side". You completely missed the humor of the Freudian slip because you're so partisan yourself. The humor had nothing to do with a specific party.

Sheesh. You're trying WAY too hard.

Last edited:

You should avoid any thread on Obama. all you do is frikken whine about it. go out and smell the roses.

And all you do is whine about how horrible Obama is...
Attack on the Left? Where, precisely?

Wow, you sure are sensitive. I'm more than happy to point out that both sides are crammed with crooks.

Have a cookie.

Stop making everything about me and perhaps you'll deserve a little more respect.

Not my problem.

OK Mac, just how does your partisan OP from partisan Rupert Murdock owned NY Post move the dialogue away from partisanship?

It's a slam on politicians. I didn't mention party, because that's not what I was thinking.

If the quote is wrong, I'll certainly admit it. Is it wrong? Did the Post make it up?

If it is not wrong, perhaps you should calm down and stop being so defensive for your "side". You completely missed the humor of the Freudian slip because you're so partisan yourself. The humor had nothing to do with a specific party.

Did you make it up?...no. Did you post it...yes. Is there a point?

I see one...

US_incarceration_timeline.gif

You should avoid any thread on Obama. all you do is frikken whine about it. go out and smell the roses.

Not my problem.

I see one...

The man misspoke and said something ironic/funny.

That's all this is, and you have to have a hissy.

Un-furrow your brow for two seconds and stop being so paranoid, it's tedious.

:itsok:

Not my problem.

I see one...

Hope you don't get a nose bleed from way up there...

Not my problem.

I see one...

This should send you over the top....

Obama is a stinky poopy head.

I see one...

This should send you over the top....

Obama is a stinky poopy head.

Does mommy know you are using those words little one? She might wash your mouth out with soap...LOL

Not my problem.

I see one...

Reagan tyranny...

Forum List

Back