Obama's GM Success Story

Maybe we should stop subsidizing companies that can't compete.

Start by taking the filibuster away from the Republicans.

the loser Left cant stop blaming their own failures on the minority Republicans; so you're making a fool of your self accusing others of not being able to compete

the minority Party isnt the reason left-wing ideology is failing

Maybe we should stop subsidizing companies that can't compete.

Of course you want to silence freedom of speech.

It terrifies you.

No. I just want the party that can't compete to lose their right to do as a minority what only a majority should be able to do. It's the Congress, not the Special Congress. Don't give the retards a prize for losing.

Remember when Obama saved GM?

Instead of letting go through an orderly bankruptcy and reorganizing its finances and operations, Obama stepped in to screw the Senior Secured Creditors (pension funds and investors who thought they had a senior claim on GM) and handed equity in the Company to the laziest, most incompetent group on the planet: The UAW.

Now that Government Motors has recalled more cars than they've sold, does this still count as an Obama Success?

GM's recall nightmare - May. 21, 2014

I remember when Bush approved the bailout because the loss of jobs from GM and Chrysler going under would have destroyed our country.

Do you?

Last edited:

It terrifies you.

No. I just want the party that can't compete to lose their right to do as a minority what only a majority should be able to do. It's the Congress, not the Special Congress. Don't give the retards a prize for losing.

record welfare and food stamps on your watch leftard

we all lost when Dems "won"

keep the JOKES coming though

When was Toyota bailed out by the Federal Government in a fake bankruptcy proceeding which shafted legitimate bondholders and allowed the company to keep the tax benefits of Net Operating Losses which should have been voided under bankruptcy law?

Maybe we should subsidize the crap out of GM the way Japan does with Toyota

Or state governments like Tennessee.

Instead of letting go through an orderly bankruptcy and reorganizing its finances and operations, Obama stepped in to screw the Senior Secured Creditors (pension funds and investors who thought they had a senior claim on GM) and handed equity in the Company to the laziest, most incompetent group on the planet: The UAW.

Now that Government Motors has recalled more cars than they've sold, does this still count as an Obama Success?

I remember when Bush approved the bailout because the loss of jobs from GO and Chrysler going under would have destroyed our country.

Do you?

wrong leftard; both GM AND CHRYSLER were NEVER in liquidation bankruptcy; they werent going under; they were IN REORGANIZATION bankruptcy.

obama didnt "save" shit; and the country wasnt going to be detroyed

you dont know what you're talking about

typical

Are you kidding? Not only do the workers get to make the car they now get to fix the cars all over again. Win-win for the UAW.

When was Toyota bailed out by the Federal Government in a fake bankruptcy proceeding which shafted legitimate bondholders and allowed the company to keep the tax benefits of Net Operating Losses which should have been voided under bankruptcy law?

Maybe we should subsidize the crap out of GM the way Japan does with Toyota

Or state governments like Tennessee.

because we're Japan

libs are morons; pure and simple

oh and how do we subisdize Tennesee?

It terrifies you.

They you completely misunderstand the nature of our government. It was designed to protect minority rights, not to enshrine Mob Rule.

As if. It's quite telling that the Gubmint dumped it's GM stock right before the recall was announced.

GM has recalled more cars this year than it sold last year. That's not a good sign.

Insider trading.

I'm sure Eric Holder is all over this!

As if. It's quite telling that the Gubmint dumped it's GM stock right before the recall was announced.

GM has recalled more cars this year than it sold last year. That's not a good sign.

Insider trading.

I'm sure Eric Holder is all over this!

The government exempts itself from insider trading (just look at Congress).

I wonder how much Holder made from his own personal stock sales.

I remember when Bush approved the bailout because the loss of jobs from GO and Chrysler going under would have destroyed our country.

Do you?

wrong leftard; both GM AND CHRYSLER were NEVER in liquidation bankruptcy; they werent going under; they were IN REORGANIZATION bankruptcy.

typical

Wrongo. Considering the state of the economy, no venture capital firm, bank or entity would or could take on the massive debt.

Do you?

typical

Wrongo. Considering the state of the economy, no venture capital firm, bank or entity would or could take on the massive debt.

That's not how a Reorganization works.

In obamaworld it would be a success. Its similar to how the O admin created 2 million jobs but lost 8 million. See, you just forget about the net overall loss and go with the happy positive numbers.

GM should recall every car it ever made, just to be sure they're all safe.

UAW: Yes, on average we earn at least twice as much as our counterpart in Europe and Asia, and we're consistently over budget and way behind the timeline, but the products we do delivery are substandard and need to be recalled. Made is the USSA

UAW: Yes, on average we earn at least twice as much as our counterpart in Europe and Asia, and we're consistently over budget and way behind the timeline, but the products we do delivery are substandard and need to be recalled. Made is the USSA

Sometimes I think you make this stuff up. Unfortunately I know your disinformation comes from Fox.

Carscoops: Germany Makes Twice as Many Cars as the U.S. Even though it Pays its Workers Twice as Much

typical

You're horribly misinformed. Reorganization requires outside refinancing of debt. Noone at the time had the capital or were willing to do so.

Simple economics, yet you don't realize it.

Sometimes I think you make this stuff up. Unfortunately I know your disinformation comes from Fox.

Carscoops: Germany Makes Twice as Many Cars as the U.S. Even though it Pays its Workers Twice as Much

Er, wrong. You left our health benefits and pensions.

You're horribly misinformed. Reorganization requires outside refinancing of debt. Noone at the time had the capital or were willing to do so.

Simple economics, yet you don't realize it.

No, really. Stay with stuff you know and this is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy outside your circle of competency.

When you are ideological slaves to the 'free market' as a solution to every problem, as are most conservatives,

of course you have to pretend that the GM bailout was a failure. It's like pretending the Earth is 6000 years old. The religion demands it.

Forum List

Back