Obama's greatest achievement?

Obama's greatest achievement? You can choose up to three

• ObamaCare (a.k.a. effectively reducing the middle class to poor)

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Public debt doubled on his watch (10T to 20T)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Rebuilding racial divide for votes and power

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Built a cold war with Russia

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Pussy-footing around in Syria. Another Iraq flying under the radar of dumbed-down public

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Exiting Iraq

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Regressive standard of living

• Longest recession recovery in U.S. history that at best produced stagnant growth

• Ran the most corrupt admin. in U.S. history

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Historically low interest rates leading to a reduction in home ownership

• The great divider

• Regressive respect for U.S.A. worldwide

• Approved Osama Bin Laden's death

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • First black President

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Bush's fault

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
I don't think Rightwing is Jewish, no way a Jew can be this monetarily ignorant. But I do think he's capable of working for a "fact check" organization or the liberal media.

You are the one with the bullshit OP

You are free to challenge any of my numbers

ILMAO. Of course I can challenge "your numbers". It's why I said you should sign on for a liberal fact check organization or media. You don't even have the horse-sense to distinguish between assets and equity, and that qualifies you for a government poistion as well. See? You're valuable to someone.

On the other hand you shouldn't challenge me. I may not have the education, but the real difference between you and myself is you've been thoroughly washed. That and you're dishonest.

Wealth in the United States - Wikipedia
United States Government Debt to GDP | 1940-2016 | Data | Chart | Calendar
Standard of living in the United States - Wikipedia

Does nothing to refute what I have posted does it skippy?

Sure as fuck does weak lying man. Validates everything I've said. Exposes you for what you are.

original.jpg

[
3 percent in any calendar year is another bullshit metric invented solely for Obama it has no economic bearing

Is that what Alternet told you?
growth_in_gdp-1930-2015-chart.jpg

Remember when you used to crow how he was the only President without gas prices under $3?

No, I sure don't. I suspect you're lying, as usual. But feel free to link a post of mine saying that to prove me wrong.

How did that one work out? Like your Obamagas?

So, Obama is a big advocate of fracking then?

Oh wait, you're just lying - democrat.

Last edited:
Obama's greatest achievement? You can choose up to three
His existence created the birthers, which in turn proved this nation still has a strain of racism preventing some sizeable minority (10%?) from exercising rational thought.
I forgot that achievement though I would put the figure higher. There is more than 10% of the white population supporting Drumpf in a backlash at the first Black POTUS. Drumpf would have never gotten the GOP nod if there wasnt a healthy amount of whites that are still burning from that twice elected Black guy hanging out at the white house.

IRS was doing its job in calling out questionable deductions by TeaBaggers

If the "job" of the IRS is to attack enemies of the party, this is a criminal conspiracy and not a government.

Nixon resigned for merely suggesting it - you applaud that Obama actually did it.
There were just so money TP orgs all of a sudden they got behind- after their budget was cut by the GOP lol. Not a single one was turned down. Just a joke. Nixon did it, dumbass, not Obama.

First U.S. President to not have one quarter of GDP 3% averaging maybe 1.55%?

Attaboy!!!!

IRS was doing its job in calling out questionable deductions by TeaBaggers

If the "job" of the IRS is to attack enemies of the party, this is a criminal conspiracy and not a government.

Nixon resigned for merely suggesting it - you applaud that Obama actually did it.

Not a scandal to be found

DOJ closes IRS investigation with no charges - CNNPolitics.com

The lies you tell. :lol:
^^Brainwashed functional moron.

[

There were just so money TP orgs all of a sudden they got behind- after their budget was cut by the GOP lol. Not a single one was turned down. Just a joke. Nixon did it, dumbass, not Obama.

Lying is next to Clintonhood for you communists, so your above lie is something you are no doubt proud of, franco hated dupe bot.

But you are of course lying, Nixon suggested to his IRS chief that they audit his enemies, however, unlike democrat Lois Lerner, Republican Johnnie Mac Walters refused to break the law.

As we all know, Obama had Lerner audit those on his enemies list and she was all too happy to do it. Nixon was forced to resign for his suggestion by the honorable Republicans.

Obama was praised for using the IRS to attack American citizens by the rancid gutter scum that are the democrats.

Oh, and shitflinger was lying through his fucking teeth earlier about intent on the HRC emails, WikiLeaks has struck again with proof directly from Cheryl Mills that the Clinton Crime Mob conspired in advance to violated federal law.

7.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back