Obama's Illegal Aunt Dies!!

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
Obama's aunt (who he allowed to remain the USA illegally) has died.

Obama aunt who stayed in US illegally dies at 61 - US news
BOSTON (AP) — President Barack Obama's aunt Zeituni Onyango, who was denied asylum in the United States but stayed illegally for years, died Tuesday at age 61.

Onyango, whose immigration status was reported by The Associated Press days before Obama's election in 2008, had been treated in recent months for cancer and respiratory problems, Cleveland attorney Margaret Wong said. She died in a Boston rehabilitation center, said Wong, who represented her in her immigration case.

I hope he doesn't put on a great show of despair. From everything I've ever seen the woman lived in public housing in Boston and was on welfare the entire time she was here. That doesn't say much for Obama and affection for family. I often wonder if he even cares about his wife and children - he just comes over as having an "it's all about me" attitude.

BOSTON (AP) — President Barack Obama's aunt Zeituni Onyango, who was denied asylum in the United States but stayed illegally for years, died Tuesday at age 61.

Onyango, whose immigration status was reported by The Associated Press days before Obama's election in 2008, had been treated in recent months for cancer and respiratory problems, Cleveland attorney Margaret Wong said. She died in a Boston rehabilitation center, said Wong, who represented her in her immigration case.

It's really sad when a person has to use the death of another to further their particular political point.

Sorry that you feel such hatred against Obama and his family.

I hope that his aunt is resting peacefully in a place she considers Heaven, and I hope that the Obama family is comforted during their time of mourning.

As far as those who would use this for political points? A pox on all your houses.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nOwmxQmLzQ]President Obama's Aunt Zeituni Onyango 'This Country Is Owned By Almighty God' - WBZTV.Boston - YouTube[/ame]

I hope he doesn't put on a great show of despair. From everything I've ever seen the woman lived in public housing in Boston and was on welfare the entire time she was here. That doesn't say much for Obama and affection for family. I often wonder if he even cares about his wife and children - he just comes over as having an "it's all about me" attitude.

Gee, I don't know, another wingnut started a whole thread about how horrible it was that Obama had his mother-in-law living in the White House with Michelle and the kids.

So the thing with Obama Derangement Syndrome.

He's damned if he does.
He's damned if he doesn't.

Sorry she's dead but I ain't sorry we don't have to support her anymore.

Seems Barry has no use for any of his relatives. At least not enough to support them. He had no problem with we taxpayers bankrolling her life though.

Yup. He's a winner.

President Obama should have let her live in the White House

Just to piss off the Conservatives

It's really sad when a person has to use the death of another to further their particular political point.

Sorry that you feel such hatred against Obama and his family.

I hope that his aunt is resting peacefully in a place she considers Heaven, and I hope that the Obama family is comforted during their time of mourning.

As far as those who would use this for political points? A pox on all your houses.

Sandyhook comes to mind when you say that.

A steelworker's wife comes to mind as well.

How many times have Demcrats used flag draped coffins as a political tool?

Gaybiker, think before you speak.

My opinion is Obama isn't responsible for all of his relatives. He isn't obligated to provide for them. Course if I had his money and connections I'd be taking better care of mine, but that's just me.

Good RIDDANCE!!

When someone dies it doesn't change the things they did while they were alive.

She was a criminal, an alcoholic, a drug addict, and an overall parasite on the United States taxpayers.

Forum List

Back