Obama's Illegal Aunt Dies!!

Good RIDDANCE!!

When someone dies it doesn't change the things they did while they were alive.

She was a criminal, an alcoholic, a drug addict, and an overall parasite on the United States taxpayers.

She was a nice old lady

She should have lived in the White House

Obama's aunt (who he allowed to remain the USA illegally) has died.

Obama aunt who stayed in US illegally dies at 61 - US news
BOSTON (AP) — President Barack Obama's aunt Zeituni Onyango, who was denied asylum in the United States but stayed illegally for years, died Tuesday at age 61.

Onyango, whose immigration status was reported by The Associated Press days before Obama's election in 2008, had been treated in recent months for cancer and respiratory problems, Cleveland attorney Margaret Wong said. She died in a Boston rehabilitation center, said Wong, who represented her in her immigration case.

It's really sad when a person has to use the death of another to further their particular political point.

Sorry that you feel such hatred against Obama and his family.

I hope that his aunt is resting peacefully in a place she considers Heaven, and I hope that the Obama family is comforted during their time of mourning.

As far as those who would use this for political points? A pox on all your houses.

Who made a political point? I posted two facts. Don't you like facts?

Fact #1) Obama's aunt died.
Fact #2) Obama knew she was here illegally but did nothing to make things legal.

Both are current events which is the forum I posted in.

The OP didn't say anything disparaging against Obama. Sorry if your conscience took it that way. Guilty conscience perhaps? Why so defensive? A person only gets defensive if there is something to defend - right?

May his aunt rest in peace.

Obama's aunt (who he allowed to remain the USA illegally) has died.

Obama aunt who stayed in US illegally dies at 61 - US news

It's really sad when a person has to use the death of another to further their particular political point.

Sorry that you feel such hatred against Obama and his family.

I hope that his aunt is resting peacefully in a place she considers Heaven, and I hope that the Obama family is comforted during their time of mourning.

As far as those who would use this for political points? A pox on all your houses.

Who made a political point? I posted two facts. Don't you like facts?

Fact #1) Obama's aunt died.
Fact #2) Obama knew she was here illegally but did nothing to make things legal.

Both are current events which is the forum I posted in.

The OP didn't say anything disparaging against Obama. Sorry if your conscience took it that way. Guilty conscience perhaps? Why so defensive? A person only gets defensive if there is something to defend - right?

May his aunt rest in peace.

Dude, don't ever talk about Obama unless it something positive.......racist.

RIP.

Does anyone know what she did, or have a feel for who she was in life and what her life goals were?

Forum List

Back