Obama's Involvement In Bin Laden Takedown Was Simply A Nod

I don't have to dispute nonsense.

The president made the right, the team made the right decision, the president reported it to the country, and he has the right to take credit for it.

Get over it.

The president made the right, the team made the right decision, the president reported it to the country, and he has the right to take credit for it.

Get over it.

Yes, but when.....when......when is he going to stop patting himself on the back?

Right now I wouldn't care. But since he wants to make it an issue for his reelection I'm gonna expose the truth any chance I get. Even if it burns your ass.

image001.jpg

Last edited:
Pure hyperbole.

I posted in the OP that the Admiral had more to do with it than Obama. So the Admiral should have been the guy announcing it. Obama rushed to the mike instead so he could hog the lime-light.

So basically...........

liar.jpg

Oh my goodness; It's a poorly drawn cartoon--your view of the world.

Uhhhh...yeah okay. And Bush flying out to the aircraft carrier and announcing "Mission Accomplished" should have been done by the Commnder of the Lincoln? Or First Sargeant John Smith in the desert over in Iraq?

You're no longer thinking and I'm giving you credit assuming there was some thought before hand. There little evidence of that either.

Has any President ever deserved credit for anything his military has done? Ever?

Bush went out there and for a couple of hours shook the hands of everyone he could find on that carrier........and you.....the stink-butt that you are.....thinks that was fucked up.

I really think you must love the smell of crap.

head_up_your_ass2.jpg

And he could have walked onto the carrier the next day instead of wearing a flight suit and landing--at taxpayer's expense--on the carrier and giving that ridiculous speech 9 years too early as it turns out and, oh yeah...by the way...a job he didn't finish.

Has any President ever done anything worthy of getting credit for what his military did. Stop being a little bitch for once and answer the question lady.

Get over it.

Yes, but when.....when......when is he going to stop patting himself on the back?

Right now I wouldn't care. But since he wants to make it an issue for his reelection I'm gonna expose the truth any chance I get. Even if it burns your ass.

Two hard truths (for you).

Osama is dead.
GM is alive.

Again, shove that up your ass.

Get over it.

Noticing a steep incline in the graphics Muddy is posting...I guess when you have no argument, you have to go with the cartoons. he he he.

TGG does not get the only "stink: is being raised by the sore losers on the far right.

Lissen up, boychik: we can't win this attack on BHO. The country supports him 95% on this.

You simply look stupid and make the GOP by comparison, look stupid.

Let it go,

Are you f'ing kidding? The better part of two GWB terms, Dems harped on the ideal of international order. Civilian trials for terrorists, miranda rights on the battle field, respecting the sovereignty of other nations borders (who supported terrorism). I was against all of that nonsense. But Obama wasn't. And just b/c you want to be his little bitch boy and say we can't attack him for his hypocrisy; that's your deal dude. Get over yourself and stop making up lies.

TGG continues to lie. The country supports BHO on this, period. You have nothing at all to suggest otherwise. Once again you are name calling, just like a little girl. :lol: The only hypocrisy showing here is yours. The Republican Party needs to concentrate on economic issues, where we can trash BHO. Not on this, though, because you alienate voters from Romney every time you and those inanities like you condemn the right and honorable action of the president and Seal Team Six.

:asshole:

I get it. People bring up legitimate points and rather than regard them, you call names. You're just a loser troll.

And I've told you 20 f'ing times now that I don't condemn the killing of OBL troll. You're a freaking joke dude.

Last edited:

Get over it.

Noticing a steep incline in the graphics Muddy is posting...I guess when you have no argument, you have to go with the cartoons. he he he.

I notice all you and Jake Snarkey do is post your opinions and I post links.......and you think I'm the one with no facts.

Uhhhh...yeah okay. And Bush flying out to the aircraft carrier and announcing "Mission Accomplished" should have been done by the Commnder of the Lincoln? Or First Sargeant John Smith in the desert over in Iraq?

You're no longer thinking and I'm giving you credit assuming there was some thought before hand. There little evidence of that either.

Has any President ever deserved credit for anything his military has done? Ever?

Bush went out there and for a couple of hours shook the hands of everyone he could find on that carrier........and you.....the stink-butt that you are.....thinks that was fucked up.

head_up_your_ass2.jpg

And he could have walked onto the carrier the next day instead of wearing a flight suit and landing--at taxpayer's expense--on the carrier and giving that ridiculous speech 9 years too early as it turns out and, oh yeah...by the way...a job he didn't finish.

Has any President ever done anything worthy of getting credit for what his military did. Stop being a little bitch for once and answer the question lady.

Listen........your lack of knowledge is glaring.

After more than a year at sea you want those sailors to come in from boinking their wives and gfs so Bush can give them a pep-talk.

Are you fucken retarded or something?????

yeah, mud, you care, maybe too much about. You are a green beanie, you know how it works, you should not be bitching, not you of all us on the board.

head_up_your_ass2.jpg

After more than a year at sea you want those sailors to come in from boinking their wives and gfs so Bush can give them a pep-talk.

Jesus, you're just getting more insane wit every post.

Gee, your lack of knowledge is astounding....if you're a sailor who spent a year at sea; you should probably get preference over being a prop in a politician's photo op. I would think to a man, you would get 100% of the vote in favor of having relations with their wives and seeing their children as opposed to being a prop in a photo op. Are you now going to deny it was a photo op too in your quest to defend this silliness? Bush could have given the speech from anywhere in the world; thanked the sailors after they're back on duty, etc...

head_up_your_ass2.jpg

I guess since you won't answer, I'll answer for you.

Mudwistle:

"Only certain presidents get credit. Ones I hate personally do not."

Gee, your lack of knowledge is astounding....if you're a sailor who spent a year at sea; you should probably get preference over being a prop in a politician's photo op. I would think to a man, you would get 100% of the vote in favor of having relations with their wives and seeing their children as opposed to being a prop in a photo op. Are you now going to deny it was a photo op too in your quest to defend this silliness? Bush could have given the speech from anywhere in the world; thanked the sailors after they're back on duty, etc...

Wait a minute. You just said he should have waited a day and walked on the ship to give his congrats. Now you're saying that sailors should probably get preference over being a prop in a politicians' photo-op.

Which is it numb-nuts?????

Wait a minute. You just said he should have waited a day and walked on the ship to give his congrats. Now you're saying that sailors should probably get preference over being a prop in a politicians' photo-op.

Which is it numb-nuts?????

:popcorn:

head_up_your_ass2.jpg

I guess since you won't answer, I'll answer for you.

Mudwistle:

"Only certain presidents get credit. Ones I hate personally do not."

Dude.....your questions don't take preference over my own personal activities.

If it's a choice between taking a shit and answering your stupid questions I'd rather take a shit.

What did Bush have to do with the day they dragged Saddam out of that hole in the ground? Nothing, but the GOP used that propoganda for political gain big time.

What did Bush have to do with the day they dragged Saddam out of that hole in the ground? Nothing, but the GOP used that propoganda for political gain big time.

I'm dealing with fucken idiots. lol

Did Bush celebrate the one year anniversary of Saddam's capture?

Did he do anything to brag about how great he was in capturing Saddam. He could have used it to get reelected but he didn't.

Last edited:
Obamination is the typical liberal in high school that laughed at the miliary recruiters and any students that talked with them. In college he did the same with ROTC people he saw on campus, probably smirking at them while smoking pot.

Oh, but fast forward to last year and he is standing on top of a tank in his Rambo outfit puffing out his chest with crazy Joe Biden mc-ing the event....."this is a fucking big deal."

Forum List

Back