Obamas "Jobs Bill" is DOA as it should be!!!!!!! Unfu***** believeable

I said you would sound like anyone from a third world country propragating for their dictator. Sounding like one and being one is a little different.

If I used the same spelling and tortured grammar as you, would I sound like an American then?

Well excuse me for misspelling propagating my bad.

You are hereby dupoutized PUNED intend
Grammar-Police.png

I'll do my best to serve with honour and distinction!

That's a bold call.
You're satisfied that their time is largely productive?
Working to defeat Obama's re-election bid is quite productive.

As the primary focus?

Frightening!

That's been our politics for the last 30 years. The democrats did it with Bush most recently.
The majority independents in this country feel Obama has gone too far left in America.

So, we should treat the symptom but ignore the disease?

No, but surely they are in power with the assumption of the people that they're going to do their best to run the country responsibly.
By all means do their best to steer policy in what they believe is the best direction (that's the opposition role) - but to have their primary focus as the removal of the president is surely distracting them from the really important stuff.
Given the obstructionism of the Senate and President Obama's utter unwillingness to work with the GOP, what do you think they could accomplish?

Blind partisan BULLSHIT! Republicans have openly said their only goal is to defeat Obama. And the worst things get for the American people, the better for their chances. The right are fucking Tearrorists who are willing to destroy our democratic process and spit in the face of the will of the American people. Can you name another President who hasn't been able to have all his appointments confirmed 3 years into his administration???

The right has thrown a childish tantrum ever since Obama was elected. It will be THEIR way, or NO WAY.

We know during the health care debate:

At the beginning of this process we (Republicans) made a strategic decision: unlike, say, Democrats in 2001 when President Bush proposed his first tax cut, we would make no deal with the administration. No negotiations, no compromise, nothing. We were going for all the marbles. This would be Obama’s Waterloo – just as healthcare was Clinton’s in 1994.

David Frum, former G.W. Bush speechwriter

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Texas Republican Congressman Pete Sessions compares GOP strategy to Taliban insurgency

Pete_Sessions.jpg

"Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban, and that is that they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes. And these Taliban -- I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban. No, that's not what we're saying. I'm saying an example of how you go about [sic] is to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that insurgency may be required when the other side, the House leadership, does not follow the same commands, which we entered the game with."

Congressman Pete Sessions Compares House Republicans To Taliban | Capitol Annex

No, but surely they are in power with the assumption of the people that they're going to do their best to run the country responsibly.
By all means do their best to steer policy in what they believe is the best direction (that's the opposition role) - but to have their primary focus as the removal of the president is surely distracting them from the really important stuff.
Given the obstructionism of the Senate and President Obama's utter unwillingness to work with the GOP, what do you think they could accomplish?

Blind partisan BULLSHIT! Republicans have openly said their only goal is to defeat Obama. And the worst things get for the American people, the better for their chances. The right are fucking Tearrorists who are willing to destroy our democratic process and spit in the face of the will of the American people. Can you name another President who hasn't been able to have all his appointments confirmed 3 years into his administration???

The right has thrown a childish tantrum ever since Obama was elected. It will be THEIR way, or NO WAY.

At the beginning of this process we (Republicans) made a strategic decision: unlike, say, Democrats in 2001 when President Bush proposed his first tax cut, we would make no deal with the administration. No negotiations, no compromise, nothing. We were going for all the marbles. This would be Obama’s Waterloo – just as healthcare was Clinton’s in 1994.

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Texas Republican Congressman Pete Sessions compares GOP strategy to Taliban insurgency

Pete_Sessions.jpg

"Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban, and that is that they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes. And these Taliban -- I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban. No, that's not what we're saying. I'm saying an example of how you go about [sic] is to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that insurgency may be required when the other side, the House leadership, does not follow the same commands, which we entered the game with."

You complain about blind partisan bullshit -- and then engage in it. Shut up, you retard.

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Pete_Sessions.jpg

That may be your opinion but it remains far from reality.

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Pete_Sessions.jpg

That may be your opinion but it remains far from reality.

Dont you accept the quotes?

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Pete_Sessions.jpg

Pardon me for trying to foil a reelection of the worst US president in modern history.

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Pete_Sessions.jpg

Pardon me for trying to foil a reelection of the worst US president in modern history.
Haven't you heard? Opposing Dear Leader is treason. The Brownshirts told me so.

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Pete_Sessions.jpg

Thank you for mindlessly PROVING my point...

"The right has thrown a childish tantrum ever since Obama was elected. It will be THEIR way, or NO WAY."

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Pete_Sessions.jpg

Haven't you heard? Opposing Dear Leader is treason. The Brownshirts told me so.

There is a ethical role in this country that the minority party is bound to, if this nation is to remain a democratic republic. It is called the LOYAL minority. That role is to always put the people and the country before party.

Republicans have refused...

Forum List

Back