Obama's.. Maximum Pain

I think Obama should furlough "Air Force One", extravagant vacations and drive an old WW2, Volkswagen around Washington..

I love how Republicans blame Democrats for the shut down.

This parrellels Cons blaming the rape victim since she wore a skirt.

YOU DID NOT COMPROMISE WITH ME AND WEAR GRANDMA PANTS AND A FANNY PANTS!

Then again, Cons always have to play the victim. These people are pathetic.

Valox...Lost in Opposite World...:lol:

Rather than negotiate repeated deals/legislation that Republicans have offered, it's pretty obvious Obama/Reid would rather cause "Maximum Pain" to the American people and their military.

I guess he's fully forgotten he's President for all Americans or just believes he's a Czar.

Luckily for Obama, Democrats are weak and afraid enough to continue submitting and denying the truth.

Who wrote the shut down bill? Who voted for it? Who can change it to help the military? :eusa_whistle:

The Republicans are willing to deal..Harry Reid and Obama absolutely refuse..

Obama's new motto..."Let Americans eat My shit I'm having lobster, Kobe steak and the finest of wines".

You don't see Obama cutting back on his luxuries do you, never have..?

Is it obvious that I sound kinda pissed..:wtf:

QUIT WHINING LUMPY. You rethugs have been asking for the shit sandwich that you now find yourselves dining on. Quit whining about it. It is what you rethugs ORDERED.

Who wrote the shut down bill? Who voted for it? Who can change it to help the military? :eusa_whistle:

The Republicans are willing to deal..Harry Reid and Obama absolutely refuse..

Obama's new motto..."Let Americans eat My shit I'm having lobster, Kobe steak and the finest of wines".

You don't see Obama cutting back on his luxuries do you, never have..?

Is it obvious that I sound kinda pissed..:wtf:

QUIT WHINING LUMPY. You rethugs have been asking for the shit sandwich that you now find yourselves dining on. Quit whining about it. It is what you rethugs ORDERED.

Yup! This whole stuation was orchestrated last spring.

They got exactly what they were looking for.

Valox...Lost in Opposite World...:lol:

Nope, I am lost in the truth.

Absolutely correct. They remind me of a guy with a mouth who always wants to pick a fight. (think Cruz) Preferably with some one smaller. But when push comes to shove and the bully is about to get their ass kicked, they all the sudden they become both victims and contrite. All at the same time.

When they do that, that's when they really deserve to get the shit kicked out of them. You should not let a bully off the ground once he's been knocked down. While they are on the ground, beat the shit out of them. They won't try and bully next time.

Obama won't do that. He is gonna let them save face with some sort of deal. Mistake.
The will think they have "won" and they will be back again.

Rather than negotiate repeated deals/legislation that Republicans have offered, it's pretty obvious Obama/Reid would rather cause "Maximum Pain" to the American people and the military.

I guess he's fully forgotten he's President for all Americans or just believes he's a Czar.

Luckily for Obama, Democrats are weak and afraid enough to continue submitting and denying the truth.

Really? Now if the President were to shut down the FAA and ground every plane in the US, that would be the beginning of maximum pain.

The Verdict Is In: Shutdown Stinks for GOP | TIME.com

A majority of Americans, 53%, place more blame for the shutdown on the GOP according to a NBC/Wall Street Journal poll released late Thursday, with 31% targeting President Barack Obama as more responsible for the shutdown. And in multiple surveys, favorable views of the Republican Party are at never-before-seen lows. In a Gallup survey, just 28% of Americans had a positive view of the GOP, and in the NBC/WSJ poll that number was 24%.

On the flip side, Obama’s approval numbers have ticked up, with a 51% favorable, 47% unfavorable score in the latest poll from the conservative-leaning Rasmussen Reports

Read more: The Verdict Is In: Shutdown Stinks for GOP | TIME.com

32 Republicans Who Caused the Government Shutdown - Svati Kirsten Narula, Ryan Jacobs, and Judith Ohikuare - The Atlantic

Friday was the fourth day of the government shutdown, and there’s still no sign of an exit. What’s surprising about the ongoing fight is how a small group of members of Congress have managed to bring Washington to a halt. Just months ago, Speaker John Boehner was warning that forcing the government to shut down over Obamacare or anything else was politically hazardous. Yet Boehner remains stuck, his strategy dictated by a small rump of members in the Republican caucus who refuse to budge. On Monday night, as government funding ran out, a group of around 40 hardline conservatives refused to support any resolution to fund the government that didn't defund Obamacare. Since Monday night, their goals may have become less clear, but their resolve has not weakened. While it’s widely believed that a “clean” resolution would pass the House handily, it would also likely lead to a right-wing rebellion in the caucus that would spell the end of Boehner’s speakership.

So who are those hardliners? To compile this list, we started with a roster that the Senate Conservatives Fund, a group aligned with Ted Cruz, created of representatives who were allied with them. We cross-checked it with the list of members who signed an August letter by Rep. Mark Meadows demanding that Boehner use a shutdown as a threat to defund Obamacare, and against other public statements this week. It's not a comprehensive roll — there’s no official “wacko bird” caucus that keeps a register — but it's a window into the small but powerful group of men and women in the House of Representatives who brought the federal government to a standstill.

32 Republicans Who Caused the Government Shutdown - Svati Kirsten Narula, Ryan Jacobs, and Judith Ohikuare - The Atlantic

Friday was the fourth day of the government shutdown, and there’s still no sign of an exit. What’s surprising about the ongoing fight is how a small group of members of Congress have managed to bring Washington to a halt. Just months ago, Speaker John Boehner was warning that forcing the government to shut down over Obamacare or anything else was politically hazardous. Yet Boehner remains stuck, his strategy dictated by a small rump of members in the Republican caucus who refuse to budge. On Monday night, as government funding ran out, a group of around 40 hardline conservatives refused to support any resolution to fund the government that didn't defund Obamacare. Since Monday night, their goals may have become less clear, but their resolve has not weakened. While it’s widely believed that a “clean” resolution would pass the House handily, it would also likely lead to a right-wing rebellion in the caucus that would spell the end of Boehner’s speakership.

So who are those hardliners? To compile this list, we started with a roster that the Senate Conservatives Fund, a group aligned with Ted Cruz, created of representatives who were allied with them. We cross-checked it with the list of members who signed an August letter by Rep. Mark Meadows demanding that Boehner use a shutdown as a threat to defund Obamacare, and against other public statements this week. It's not a comprehensive roll — there’s no official “wacko bird” caucus that keeps a register — but it's a window into the small but powerful group of men and women in the House of Representatives who brought the federal government to a standstill.

Then there's Harry Reid and Obama..

Forum List

Back