🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obamas secret meeting

Its ok because Obama did it too..sounds like my boys when they were little.
Its not a big deal! They freaking talked without 20 people up their asses
WHOOPTY DOOOOOOO
Where was your outrage when this happened? Apparently, it matters ALOT to you..

Here we go again with the deflection by Trumpsters. You people hated Obama but can't seem to keep him out of your mouths.

Deflection.gif

Here we go again with the deflection by Trumpsters. You people hated Obama but can't seem to keep him out of your mouths.

Deflection.gif

Much like you hated BOOOOOOOOSH....but couldn't keep from screaming about him at every turn

Deflection.gif
I guess you are outraged they talked too?

Obama is irrelevant at this point. He's been out of office for 6 months and Trumpsters talk as if he's still in office.

Let's for example, Obama has done every bad thing Trump has done. It still doesn't make what Trump does correct. That's like a thief telling a judge to not put him in jail because there are other people who steal.

Deflection.gif

Much like you hated BOOOOOOOOSH....but couldn't keep from screaming about him at every turn

When did I scream about Bush?Unlike Trumpsters, I focus on the future. The day Obama was sworn, I didn't give a crap about Bush. My focus was seeing if Obama could fix our economy.

Since we're discussing Bush. At this point, I would gladly have Bush back in office. At least Bush was a patriot instead of selling out to the Russia. He didnt engage in nepotism and didnt insult thr free press.

Deflection.gif

When did I scream about Bush?Unlike Trumpsters, I focus on the future. The day Obama was sworn, I didn't give a crap about Bush. My focus was seeing if Obama could fix our economy.

I was speaking of the left in general, and they screamed BBUUUT BOOOOOSH every time Obungles moved.

It got to be hilarious ...then over done like everything else the left does and tiresome

Deflection.gif
I guess you are outraged they talked too?

Obama is irrelevant at this point. He's been out of office for 6 months and Trumpsters talk as if he's still in office.

Let's for example, Obama has done every bad thing Trump has done. It still doesn't make what Trump does correct. That's like a thief telling a judge to not put him in jail because there are other people who steal.
It shows hypocrisy. That isnt irrelevant. People talk. Grow up.

Deflection.gif

I was speaking of the left in general, and they screamed BBUUUT BOOOOOSH every time Obungles moved.

It got to be hilarious ...then over done like everything else the left does and tiresome

The only thing the left cared about was the economy Bush left. Which was relevant because it takes a president at least a year to have an effect on the economy. But after Obama started turning the economy around Bush was forgotten.

Deflection.gif

The only thing the left cared about was the economy Bush left. Which was relevant because it takes a president at least a year to have an effect on the economy. But after Obama started turning the economy around Bush was forgotten.

The left should have realized the causes of the recession were in place long before Bush came along, in fact Bush warned them the housing bubble was about to burst....of course they ignored it and then when it did? BBBUUUTTTT BOOOOOOOOSH!!!!

Ya. A "secret meeting" with dozens of world leaders sitting at THE TABLE WITH TRUMP AND PUTIN.

Forum List

Back