Obama's sequestration that he OF COURSE blames others for

I swear, if 3.5 years from now, we are all living in cardboard boxes, burning worthless dollar bills for warmth, the lefties will claim that obama is fixing things and if he only had more time it would work.

Liberalism is a grave mental disorder.

Except it's not Obama's or the Democrat's sequestration. That's a total lie. Totally untrue..and a fabrication. In other words..it's bullshit. No house Democrats voted for it.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_paKxXLsenA]Boehner Christmas II - YouTube[/ame]

On tape and everything.

:cool:

It's down right laughable. He proposes it, then blames his opponents for it, and the freaking morons who support him eat it up like chocolate cake.

To be a liberal, one must suspend disbelief, logic, common sense and memory.

Ironic post is Ironic.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_paKxXLsenA]Boehner Christmas II - YouTube[/ame]

This was never an "Obama thing".

It's down right laughable. He proposes it, then blames his opponents for it, and the freaking morons who support him eat it up like chocolate cake.

To be a liberal, one must suspend disbelief, logic, common sense and memory.

Ironic post is Ironic.

This was never an "Obama thing".

Really? Did you even watch your own video.

Fail.

So, you guys are buying into the finger pointing game.

Good for you.

As for me, I'm all for doing a little cliff diving. The notion that living within our means is some sort of grusome thing is absurd to me.

But let's keep it real.

The idea of the automatic trigger began with White House National Economic Council Director Gene Sperling.

In the House it passed 269-161 (GOP voted for it by a 174-66 margin; Democrats split 95-95)

In the Senate it passed 74 - 26 (with 6 democrats and 19 republicans voting no)

Personally, I don't care who gets credit or blame. That's the game the party faithful want you to play.

I just want spending under control.

It doesn't matter if no house democrats voted for it. it was obama's deal, he even defended it against the GOP.

Well no it wasn't.

Obama's "deal" was a clean budget to sign.

And Republicans held the debt ceiling over his head.

Then he came back with a "grand bargain" and they walked out.

Then they came up with the sequester..and he signed it.

Don't confuse the facts..matey.

So, you guys are buying into the finger pointing game.

Good for you.

As for me, I'm all for doing a little cliff diving. The notion that living within our means is some sort of grusome thing is absurd to me.

But let's keep it real.

The idea of the automatic trigger began with White House National Economic Council Director Gene Sperling.

In the House it passed 269-161 (GOP voted for it by a 174-66 margin; Democrats split 95-95)

In the Senate it passed 74 - 26 (with 6 democrats and 19 republicans voting no)

Personally, I don't care who gets credit or blame. That's the game the party faithful want you to play.

I just want spending under control.

Just wondering where folks like you were when Reagan and Bush II went on spending sprees that we are still paying for..

obama knew he was going to blame republicans when he first supported sequestration. Why do you think there was a prohibition against departments shifting money around to better prioritize? It was to stop departments from taking money from the "party" category to spend on the payroll category. If allowed to set priorities, the Pentagon would take the money studying goldfish democracy and spend it on fueling an aircraft carrier.

It doesn't matter if no house democrats voted for it. it was obama's deal, he even defended it against the GOP.

Well no it wasn't.

What's it like as an ostrich? I think I would hate it.

Sequestration was Obamas get out of jail free card. Only he didn't realize it wss printed on monopoly paper.

Well no it wasn't.

Bull shit. Sometimes I don't think YOU even believe the shit you say.

Well no it wasn't.

Bull shit. Sometimes I don't think YOU even believe the shit you say.
I like Sallow. He's completely full of shit but his gumption is admirable.

Forum List

Back