Obama's Son harasses Vietnam Vet, gets his ass beat.

You state a lie and then end with a Bible verse? You are one sick fuck. Do you think you are righteous?

The name of the Lord is a strong tower. The righteous run into it and are safe. Proverbs 18:10
Yes, I am righteous through the merits of the shed blood of Jesus Christ my Savior. That's not for you to judge, but someday you will be yourself judged by a just God.

Funny your own thread title bears false witness then.
The thread isn't about me. Care to discuss the OP?

Maybe you should have thought of that before you started flinging accusations you can't back up.

The OP being but one of them.

Wimp.
Stop trolling.

Maybe you should have thought of that too.

you call yourself a Christian?

Yes. Do you care to discuss the OP? Because I'm not up for discussion. If you like, I can have a moderator remind you of this.
are you going to be like dottie and tell on someone?....

Sure. Why the hell not?
so like your good friend dottie your a pussy?.....well at least you admit it.....

Listen, fuckstick, you just follow the rules and you won't have to worry about your posts being reported. If you can't follow the rules, then you got nobody to blame but yourself.

Yes. Do you care to discuss the OP? Because I'm not up for discussion. If you like, I can have a moderator remind you of this.

Sure. Why the hell not?
so like your good friend dottie your a pussy?.....well at least you admit it.....

he was already told no one cares about his whine and he can't "make" mods do anything.

he's a poor little bigot.... real keyboard commando......

Sure. Why the hell not?

he was already told no one cares about his whine and he can't "make" mods do anything.

Idiot, I never claimed to "make" the mods do anything. But if you can't follow the USMB guidelines I can certainly find one that will do their job.

Sure. Why the hell not?

Idiot, I never claimed to "make" the mods do anything. But if you can't follow the USMB guidelines I can certainly find one that will do their job.

really, little liar?

Obama's Son harasses Vietnam Vet, gets his ass beat. | Page 11 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

they do their job. unfortunately, your bigotry is allowed under some semblance of "freedom of speech".

me? I don't like people who make the board where I've posted for so many years into stormfront junior

Sure. Why the hell not?

really, little liar?

Obama's Son harasses Vietnam Vet, gets his ass beat. | Page 11 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

they do their job. unfortunately, your bigotry is allowed under some semblance of "freedom of speech".

me? I don't like people who make the board where I've posted for so many years into stormfront junior

I don't give a shit what you like or approve of and if you hate free speech, then move to North Korea where you won't be bothered by it ever again. While you participate on this site, you need to follow the rules or get yourself banned. If you can't abide by the terms of USMB, then you should find another hobby.

Sure. Why the hell not?

really, little liar?

I don't give a shit what you like or approve of and if you hate free speech, then move to North Korea where you won't be bothered by it ever again. While you participate on this site, you need to follow the rules or get yourself banned. If you can't abide by the terms of USMB, then you should find another hobby.

If you look closely, you'll notice there's no staff banner under your name.

We do not appreciate Jr. Mods who attempt to use this site's rules to bully posters. You do not have any say in who gets banned, and you do not have the power to make us ban anyone.

If you think you see a violation of the rules, report it. Do not post about it in the thread. Do not threaten to have posters banned. You are not in a position to judge any other posts or posters, and every time you do, YOU are the one violating the rules.

Do I make myself clear?

really, little liar?

If you look closely, you'll notice there's no staff banner under your name.

We do not appreciate Jr. Mods who attempt to use this site's rules to bully posters. You do not have any say in who gets banned, and you do not have the power to make us ban anyone.

If you think you see a violation of the rules, report it. Do not post about it in the thread. Do not threaten to have posters banned. You are not in a position to judge any other posts or posters, and every time you do, YOU are the one violating the rules.

Do I make myself clear?
No problem.

Sure. Why the hell not?

really, little liar?

I don't like people who, anytime anyone says something about Obama, racist is the first, last, and only thought that goes through their brain.

Sure. Why the hell not?

really, little liar?

I don't like people who, anytime anyone says something about Obama, racist is the first, last, and only thought that goes through their brain.

Then you might wanna find a thread where that's actually happening.
This one has jack fuckin' squat to do with "O'bama".

Sure. Why the hell not?

really, little liar?

oh... not everyone who doesn't agree with the president is a bigot.

people who suffer from serious obamas-derangement syndrome usually prove themselves to be.

but that's neither here nor there, the o/p is a disgusting example of both racism and obamas-derangement.

but keep defending bigots and then get upset when you get associated with them.

really, little liar?

people who suffer from serious obamas-derangement syndrome usually prove themselves to be.

but that's neither here nor there, the o/p is a disgusting example of both racism and obamas-derangement.

People who think there is such a thing as obama-dergangement syndrome are idiots.

If Trayvon the thug could be Obama's son if he had one, why couldn't this thug. He messed with the wrong person, just like Trayvon, and the consequences were bad.

Not new, but the first time I've seen it. Ghetto thug picked a fight with the wrong dude, a man who had stared death in the face and lived to tell about it.

The beat down is awesome. Obamason's blood is all over the place. Clint Eastwood said it best:

Gran-Torino-quotes-4.gif

LOLOLOLOLOL...I just hope his white girl friend is a EMS operator....LOLOLOL....I love these n**** that talk all this shit and get they ass whipped on the nation wide web, love love love it. The minute this 10 foot white guy stood up, I kept thinking dude, put a period behind it and let it go.... and to the dumb bitches that egged him on..I hope he squirted blood all over their imitation Gucci bags!!

You are a fuckin idiot.

Coming from a diaper wearing vomit slurping conservative shit for brains ingrate....sir, I thank you for the compliment!!

really, little liar?

People who think there is such a thing as obama-dergangement syndrome are idiots.

If Trayvon the thug could be Obama's son if he had one, why couldn't this thug. He messed with the wrong person, just like Trayvon, and the consequences were bad.

Why don't you and the rest of these pink fucks all go fuck off?

Not new, but the first time I've seen it. Ghetto thug picked a fight with the wrong dude, a man who had stared death in the face and lived to tell about it.

The beat down is awesome. Obamason's blood is all over the place. Clint Eastwood said it best:

Gran-Torino-quotes-4.gif

LOLOLOLOLOL...I just hope his white girl friend is a EMS operator....LOLOLOL....I love these n**** that talk all this shit and get they ass whipped on the nation wide web, love love love it. The minute this 10 foot white guy stood up, I kept thinking dude, put a period behind it and let it go.... and to the dumb bitches that egged him on..I hope he squirted blood all over their imitation Gucci bags!!

You are a fuckin idiot.

Coming from a diaper wearing vomit slurping conservative shit for brains ingrate....sir, I thank you for the compliment!!

You're welcome. I could have been more blunt ;)

really, little liar?

Listening to you racist Leftists whine like the incessant crying of infant children is amusing, but we're not going to change your diapers. It isn't "Obama derangement syndrome" when the racist president himself opens that door by wishing a violent, criminal, black thug were his son, laying the foundation for all violent, criminal, young black men to be honorary sons of the president. Those were his comments, among many, where he inserts his own racism.....like all you Leftists do....entirely divorced from the facts.

really, little liar?

"Pink fucks?" I already knew you were a racist, but that's pretty original. You Leftists never surprise me even when you find new and inventive ways to express your racist bigotry.

really, little liar?

When it comes to such a demand, there are two options. One, you have some sort of authority to tell me to do so and it will be done based on that authority, or two, you can enforce a demand for which you have no authority to make. Since I don't work for, I'm not on property you own where you make the rules, etc. that leaves you option 2. That means when you can enforce your demand, I'll do what you say.

really, little liar?

When it comes to such a demand, there are two options. One, you have some sort of authority to tell me to do so and it will be done based on that authority, or two, you can enforce a demand for which you have no authority to make. Since I don't work for, I'm not on property you own where you make the rules, etc. that leaves you option 2. That means when you can enforce your demand, I'll do what you say.
WAY over his head.

Forum List

Back