Obama's Son harasses Vietnam Vet, gets his ass beat.

I don't like people who, anytime anyone says something about Obama, racist is the first, last, and only thought that goes through their brain.

oh... not everyone who doesn't agree with the president is a bigot.

people who suffer from serious obamas-derangement syndrome usually prove themselves to be.

but that's neither here nor there, the o/p is a disgusting example of both racism and obamas-derangement.

but keep defending bigots and then get upset when you get associated with them.

People who think there is such a thing as obama-dergangement syndrome are idiots.

If Trayvon the thug could be Obama's son if he had one, why couldn't this thug. He messed with the wrong person, just like Trayvon, and the consequences were bad.

Why don't you and the rest of these pink fucks all go fuck off?

When it comes to such a demand, there are two options. One, you have some sort of authority to tell me to do so and it will be done based on that authority, or two, you can enforce a demand for which you have no authority to make. Since I don't work for, I'm not on property you own where you make the rules, etc. that leaves you option 2. That means when you can enforce your demand, I'll do what you say.
WAY over his head.

Way under his ability.

"Obama's son"? Wtf? O'bama ain't got no 'son', dumbass.
Remember Obama's Trayvon Martin comment?

How the fuck Obama get in on all this? You mf's need a life...but kudos to the white guy, I wonder if he's single?

"Jul 19, 2013 ... First of all, I want to make sure that, once again, I send my thoughts ... You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago"

You are too fuckin stupid for words, no, your too stupid for a sign language word......One more time you fuck nut, a stupid nigga gets his ass kicked on the bus by a white giant LOLOLOLOL and somehow Obama is brought in the mix???? I mean you fuck nuts really need to get a fuckin life and stop please stressin over black men in this country....own the fact you mops are leaving you, niggas are taken em and sheep are starting to turn on you nuts too....
upload_2015-10-23_19-32-33.jpeg

That makes no sense. Is that this guy's name?

Bizarro thread....
All feral ghetto chimps remind Obama of the son he never had.

Interesting approach -- Composition Fallacy meets Racism. A Twofer.
My post contained neither. You're not very good at this, are you?

:eusa_doh: Oh of course, what was I thinking. There's nothing racist about "feral ghetto chimps" and it's not at all a Composition Fallacy to take an obscure comment about a completely unrelated even in a whole different time and place and apply it to all said "feral ghetto chimps" everywhere.

I totally forgot today was Opposite Day. The sun rising in the west should have been my first clue.

(sigh)...only in white america can a neo nut make a racist statement and expect not only an applause but for niggas to love it...and those that don't...we're playing the race card!!

How the fuck Obama get in on all this? You mf's need a life...but kudos to the white guy, I wonder if he's single?

"Jul 19, 2013 ... First of all, I want to make sure that, once again, I send my thoughts ... You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago"

You are too fuckin stupid for words, no, your too stupid for a sign language word......One more time you fuck nut, a stupid nigga gets his ass kicked on the bus by a white giant LOLOLOLOL and somehow Obama is brought in the mix???? I mean you fuck nuts really need to get a fuckin life and stop please stressin over black men in this country....own the fact you mops are leaving you, niggas are taken em and sheep are starting to turn on you nuts too....View attachment 53210.

Go away little girl.

Come back when you can converse like an adult.

You are too fuckin stupid for words, no, your too stupid for a sign language word......One more time you fuck nut, a stupid nigga gets his ass kicked on the bus by a white giant LOLOLOLOL and somehow Obama is brought in the mix???? I mean you fuck nuts really need to get a fuckin life and stop please stressin over black men in this country....own the fact you mops are leaving you, niggas are taken em and sheep are starting to turn on you nuts too....View attachment 53210.

How about you black men stop thugging and earn a better reputation for yourselves?

And pull your damn pants up!

You talk like a lowlife idiot without an average vocabulary. Was 4th grade your "senior year?"

Go away little girl.

YOU GO AWAY UNTIL YOU CAN LEARN TO RESPECT BLACKS AS EQUALS.

Not new, but the first time I've seen it. Ghetto thug picked a fight with the wrong dude, a man who had stared death in the face and lived to tell about it.

The beat down is awesome. Obamason's blood is all over the place. Clint Eastwood said it best:

Gran-Torino-quotes-4.gif

LOLOLOLOLOL...I just hope his white girl friend is a EMS operator....LOLOLOL....I love these n**** that talk all this shit and get they ass whipped on the nation wide web, love love love it. The minute this 10 foot white guy stood up, I kept thinking dude, put a period behind it and let it go.... and to the dumb bitches that egged him on..I hope he squirted blood all over their imitation Gucci bags!!

You are a fuckin idiot.

Coming from a diaper wearing vomit slurping conservative shit for brains ingrate....sir, I thank you for the compliment!!

You're welcome. I could have been more blunt ;)

How? Alls you ingrates know how to do is call blacks racist names

How about you black men stop thugging and earn a better reputation for yourselves?

If all black men were thuggin you troll, your NBA, NFL, NCAA and ACA would all be for nothing, now wouldn't it?

Go away little girl.

YOU GO AWAY UNTIL YOU CAN LEARN TO RESPECT BLACKS AS EQUALS.

I do treat blacks as equals..

and I treat loud mouth assholes like loudmouth assholes.

If all black men were thuggin you troll, your NBA, NFL, NCAA and ACA would all be for nothing, now wouldn't it?

I don't know about that. I can literally hold my breath waiting for the next NFL arrest.

I don't know about that. I can literally hold my breath waiting for the next NFL arrest.

lololo....hold your breath waiting on a touchdown.

Uhhhh.... OK...
What's that have to do with this guy?

follow the dots - Yahoo Image Search Results

Bizarro thread....

Nice.

Not a racist bone in your body..right?

:lol:

Interesting approach -- Composition Fallacy meets Racism. A Twofer.
My post contained neither. You're not very good at this, are you?

:eusa_doh: Oh of course, what was I thinking. There's nothing racist about "feral ghetto chimps" and it's not at all a Composition Fallacy to take an obscure comment about a completely unrelated even in a whole different time and place and apply it to all said "feral ghetto chimps" everywhere.

I totally forgot today was Opposite Day. The sun rising in the west should have been my first clue.
Now why go off when you were the uninformed party? You should have just thanked the poster who explained the term and moved on.

Actually what I did there was inquire how that relates to this -- you may recall I asked if that's this guy's name.

Strangely enough I never got an answer on that. An oversight I have no doubt.
Three posters told you it was a term relating to Obama saying Trayvon Martin, who was killed by Zimmerman said, "He could have been my son." Just another inappropriate remark from our leader.

It wasn't "inappropriate" at all.

What was disgusting is that a wanna be cop, playing vigilante avenger, killed a kid for buying an ice tea and candy.

And got away with it.

Uhhhh.... OK...
What's that have to do with this guy?

follow the dots - Yahoo Image Search Results

Bizarro thread....

Nice.

That's right.

I'm watching the Boise State game tonight. Touchdowns aplenty.

Thats right, no blacks on that team.....LOLOLO

Thats right, no blacks on that team.....LOLOLO

Are you fucking stupid or just racist?

Or both?

Boise State roster has about 12 black players including Shane Williams-Rhodes who is one of my favorites.

534c3c3a8aed8.preview-620.jpg

You fucking racist Leftists and your bigoted stereotypes.

Bizarro thread....

Nice.

That's right.

You heard it here first. He's an invertebrate.

Forum List

Back