Obama’s ‘Strategy’: ‘A Pitiful Foreign Policy And Barney Fife Is In Charge’

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Obama’s ‘Strategy’: ‘A Pitiful Foreign Policy And Barney Fife Is In Charge’

“I don’t want to put the cart before the horse. We don’t have a strategy yet,” Obama stated.

Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, slammed the president’s comments, comparing him to Barney Fife from “The Andy Griffith Show.”

“This is a pitiful foreign policy and Barney Fife is in charge,” Gohmert toldFox News.

Gohmert added: “I don’t know where he’s getting his information. Maybe it’s CIA Director (John) Brennan who said earlier this year that ‘No, these guys don’t want to caliphate.’ He must have his head buried in a hole somewhere on the first green.”

Rep. Mike Rogers, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, called Obama’s comment “shocking.”

“I’m just not sure the severity of the problem has sunk in with the administration just yet,” the Michigan Republican told CNN. “It was an odd press conference at the very best.”

“We need to make sure that we’ve got clear plans so we’re developing them. At that point I will consult with Congress and make sure that their voices are heard,” Obama explained.

Gohmert On Obama 8217 s 8216 Strategy 8217 Comment 8216 This Is A Pitiful Foreign Policy And Barney Fife Is In Charge 8217 CBS DC

It’s clear Obama is in over his head.

The only time Obama consults with Congress is when he doesn’t want to assume the blame for something he feels he is not sure of. With any other policy or law, he bypasses Congress to take the credit for the piece of legislation or act.

And to think this is our "commander in chief". We conservatives only have 300 million guns at our disposal. I think it's time we doubled our ammo bunker.

If Congress wants to be part of the solution let them reconvene and let's get the ball rolling..But I doubt they'll cut their vacation short...

If Congress wants to be part of the solution let them reconvene and let's get the ball rolling..But I doubt they'll cut their vacation short...

Someone special has to call them back. Now, who would that be?

Someone special has to call them back. Now, who would that be?

they can request to be reconvened - or dragged back kicking and yelling all the way, the House with Republican "leadership".

Nobody had to ask Oblama to leave his vacation early..I know Ryan is pushing is book while talking crap...

I'll give him this much, over the last 6 years he's learned not to go off half cocked, but he's still saying stupid stuff.

Forum List

Back