🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's tearful SOTU, who will miss him most?

Who will miss Obama the most

• Starkey

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • RightWinger

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
As one of the worst Presidencies draws to its conclusion, it's only fitting to ask which USMB member will miss him most?

Obama did a great job. Look at the dumpster fire he walked into!

But it's the delusional right wing whack jobs who will miss him the most .

Obama did a great job. Look at the dumpster fire he walked into!

But it's the delusional right wing whack jobs who will miss him the most .

A great job of taking Carter's place as the least effective POTUS of our time, this would be correct...

I can still remember the Liberal Left Wing Media crowning him after the 2004 DNC Convention, I thought MSNBC was going to have to get their host a private room after he jacked them off so well. To this day he said nothing, really did nothing and is basically worth nothing as our 44th POTUS, but you are so easily convinced, don't go to any Time Share presentations...

As one of the worst Presidencies draws to its conclusion, it's only fitting to ask which USMB member will miss him most?
I have no doubt you will miss him. Unless Hillary is elected.

All you parrots will miss him dearly. And all your propaganda outlets. And all the gun manufacturers and retailers of America.

I have no doubt you will miss him. Unless Hillary is elected.

All you parrots will miss him dearly. And all your propaganda outlets. And all the gun manufacturers and retailers of America.

You and Jake should have suicide prevention on Speed dial when the Dems dump Hillary -- again

Rubioites will miss obama the most. Both want open borders and a flood of rapes americans dont want to perpetrate.

1. I have no doubt you will miss him.
  2. Unless Hillary is elected.
  3. All you parrots will miss him dearly.
  4. And all your propaganda outlets.
  5. And all the gun manufacturers and retailers of America.
  1. Not at all, it's hard to miss something that never really meant much, 8 years lost, can't get them back...
  2. I think its fair to say Captain Ahab couldn't miss her ass with a harpoon...
  3. Do you want a cracker?
  4. This much you are correct about, it will be decades before they let the idiots who voted him forget it...
  5. Probably the best part of his Presidency...

Forum List

Back