Obamas USA: Men can use girls locker rooms; But bans USMC uniform from graduation bc "rules are rul"

Trannies arent men lol
Were did I say trannies? I said men, because not matter what they think they are they will be a man.

I know but this law has to do with trannies. Not allowing just guys and girls to use any bathroom they want against all.
And who will be making the decision if they are a tranny or not?

Everyone will. Including you. So if you see a dude walking into a bathroom and he tells you he feels like a girl, you can say you feel like a ass kicker and nothing stops you from doing so.

See? Its easy when you consider personal responsibility into the equation.
Yeah then he drags me to court for a hate criime.

Not believing someones bullshit is not a crime. If someone wants your ID and tells you they are a cop you dont have to give it to them because they claim it. Stop pretending that this law renders you helpless.

Not only did Obama create a problem to push his liberal, immoral. minority-supported agenda on the majority of Americans who do not support it, he created ANOTHER divisive situation in this country to further divide people, fanning the flames of anger, hatred, and division even higher. He once said he would be the great 'unifier', but all he has done in this regard is to divide the nation along every possible line he can, turning everyone he can against each other.

Trannies arent men lol
Were did I say trannies? I said men, because not matter what they think they are they will be a man.

I know but this law has to do with trannies. Not allowing just guys and girls to use any bathroom they want against all.

Everyone will. Including you. So if you see a dude walking into a bathroom and he tells you he feels like a girl, you can say you feel like a ass kicker and nothing stops you from doing so.

and you win if he isn't into a several year medical and psychological process that is documented.

See? It's easy when you consider personal responsibility into the equation.

BTW...to go away from the OP's ridiculous analogy......it is WRONG, IMO for the School District to not allow her to walk in uniform.....I wonder if they would have let a male Marine walk in uniform.

Not believing someones bullshit is not a crime. If someone wants your ID and tells you they are a cop you dont have to give it to them because they claim it. Stop pretending that this law renders you helpless.

In terms of school restrooms , it does render me helpless in terms of keeping my daughter from having to be uncomfortable with a boy who chooses to use the same restroom as her.

Well, I guess not completely, b/c I DO have the option of not sending her to public school , but I doubt that's the option you think I should be stuck with.

In terms of school restrooms , it does render me helpless in terms of keeping my daughter from having to be uncomfortable with a boy who chooses to use the same restroom as her.

Well, I guess not completely, b/c I DO have the option of not sending her to public school , but I doubt that's the option you think I should be stuck with.
What's wrong with home schooling?

What's wrong with home schooling?

Not a thing, so why can't "trannies" home school, then they can use whatever restroom they want?

You werent there in the first place with her at school. You can go to any school you like. Everyone isnt out to get you pal

You werent there in the first place with her at school. You can go to any school you like. Everyone isnt out to get you pal

I'm sure lots of people are out to get me, but that's irrelevant.

In THIS context, according to Obama I have no choice but allow boys into the restroom with my girl at school if they wish to use it.

In THIS context, according to Obama I have no choice but allow boys into the restroom with my girl at school if they wish to use it.

Why do you keep saying the most false shit. I already told you that you do have a choice. You always have a choice.

Why do you keep saying the most false shit. I already told you that you do have a choice. You always have a choice.

Yes, I have the choice of telling my daughter to deal with it, or of pulling her out of school.

Some choices.

You KNOW you are wrong on this issue, don't force me to give you yet another beating.

Yes, I have the choice of telling my daughter to deal with it, or of pulling her out of school.

You still have a voice. Pretending you dont is just pretending. You were never there with your daughter in any other bathroom situation. I think you're stressing over something that she will most likely never run into.

Some choices.
You KNOW you are wrong on this issue, don't force me to give you yet another beating.

Tell me how I'm wrong. Without pretending you dont have a choice or going on and on about your feelings

You still have a voice. Pretending you dont is just pretending. You were never there with your daughter in any other bathroom situation. I think you're stressing over something that she will most likely never run into.

Some choices.

Tell me how I'm wrong. Without pretending you dont have a choice or going on and on about your feelings

OF COURSE I have a voice, and I will use it, but in the interim schools are being "advised" by the federal government to allow boys into the girls bathrooms, and lockers. Prior to this, I didn't need to be there to prevent boys from using the girls restrooms at school, no different than I don't have to be there to ensure she's doing what she's supposed to do in class. That is the SCHOOL'S job, and they do it, did it. Now Obama has changed their job and declared that they will allow boys into the girl's restroom.

You are correct, at our local school we will probably never face this issue. For me, it's matter of principle.

You are wrong, because

A) You should abhor a President who misuses his authority in this way, what happens when a POTUS you don't like issues an order you don't like?

B) The order is unconstitutional, because it does not afford equal protection of the law. IF a school provides bathrooms , they should be provided equally, The intent of this order is to make "trannies" comfortable in their bathroom choices, but in doing so it makes my daughter uncomfortable with HER bathroom choices. That obviously means my child isn't given equal protection to what "trannies" are being given.

BTW...to go away from the OP's ridiculous analogy......it is WRONG, IMO for the School District to not allow her to walk in uniform.....I wonder if they would have let a male Marine walk in uniform.
why should they let her?

OF COURSE I have a voice, and I will use it, but in the interim schools are being "advised" by the federal government to allow boys into the girls bathrooms, and lockers.

False: Trannies are not boys. IDK if you know how this works but the boys that feel like girls are the least likely to want vagina.

Now Obama has changed their job and declared that they will allow boys into the girl's restroom.

False again. Ther

Some choices.

OF COURSE I have a voice, and I will use it, but in the interim schools are being "advised" by the federal government to allow boys into the girls bathrooms, and lockers. Prior to this, I didn't need to be there to prevent boys from using the girls restrooms at school, no different than I don't have to be there to ensure she's doing what she's supposed to do in class. That is the SCHOOL'S job, and they do it, did it. Now Obama has changed their job and declared that they will allow boys into the girl's restroom.

I guess if you repeat this enough you'll think its true. The school still makes the determination and you would be fucking stupid to think that just because a law is passed then teachers are going to do whatever the law says and suspend disbelief.

The boys who feel like girls...let me let you in on a secret. They dont want vaginas. So calm down. The schools job is still to protect the students and nothing about this law or any other will stop that from happening doom and gloomer

You are correct, at our local school we will probably never face this issue. For me, it's matter of principle.

Pick one, either you are scared or you are saying it as principal. Dont feed me your horse shit about being afraid then admit you dont fear it at all and its all about Principals

You are wrong, because

A) You should abhor a President who misuses his authority in this way, what happens when a POTUS you don't like issues an order you don't like?

I'll ignore it :dunno: I'm not even talking about how this came about. Thats a different topic and something I cant be wrong about since I didnt give an opinion on it either way.

B) The order is unconstitutional, because it does not afford equal protection of the law. IF a school provides bathrooms , they should be provided equally, The intent of this order is to make "trannies" comfortable in their bathroom choices, but in doing so it makes my daughter uncomfortable with HER bathroom choices. That obviously means my child isn't given equal protection to what "trannies" are being given.

Ok, but again since I'm not making the argument on whether or not its constitutional I cant be wrong about it.

I asked how I was wrong for the things that I typed...not some constitutional yadda yadda I never mentioned :funnyface:

OF COURSE I have a voice, and I will use it, but in the interim schools are being "advised" by the federal government to allow boys into the girls bathrooms, and lockers.

False: Trannies are not boys. IDK if you know how this works but the boys that feel like girls are the least likely to want vagina.

Now Obama has changed their job and declared that they will allow boys into the girl's restroom.

False again. Ther

Some choices.

I guess if you repeat this enough you'll think its true. The school still makes the determination and you would be fucking stupid to think that just because a law is passed then teachers are going to do whatever the law says and suspend disbelief.

The boys who feel like girls...let me let you in on a secret. They dont want vaginas. So calm down. The schools job is still to protect the students and nothing about this law or any other will stop that from happening doom and gloomer

Pick one, either you are scared or you are saying it as principal. Dont feed me your horse shit about being afraid then admit you dont fear it at all and its all about Principals

You are wrong, because

I'll ignore it :dunno: I'm not even talking about how this came about. Thats a different topic and something I cant be wrong about since I didnt give an opinion on it either way.

Ok, but again since I'm not making the argument on whether or not its constitutional I cant be wrong about it.

I asked how I was wrong for the things that I typed...not some constitutional yadda yadda I never mentioned :funnyface:

Your entire argument is based on the premise that my problem with this is that little boys who want vagina will be in the bathroom. That is NOT my problem with the law at all. My problem is that it does not afford equal protection to girls who are uncomfortable with boys in the girl's bathroom as it afford boys who are more comfortable in the girls bathroom.

Surely you concur that laws which give unequal protection of law are in violation of the 14th Amendment

False again. Ther

Some choices.

You are wrong, because

Your entire argument is based on the premise that my problem with this is that little boys who want vagina will be in the bathroom. That is NOT my problem with the law at all. My problem is that it does not afford equal protection to girls who are uncomfortable with boys in the girl's bathroom as it afford boys who are more comfortable in the girls bathroom.

Surely you concur that laws which give unequal protection of law are in violation of the 14th Amendment

Lets take this to its logical conclusion.

So a trannie needs to pee. You say they should'nt be allowed where someone would feel uncomfortable. Thats it!

So the law cant protect give equal protection if one person has to use the bathroom but both options dont "feel comfortable" with them being there. So the answer is either everyone create a separate bathroom just for them and hope they use is on the honor system OR to protect everyone Trannies should wear shit bags. :badgrin::banana::badgrin:

False again. Ther

Some choices.

You are wrong, because

Lets take this to its logical conclusion.

So a trannie needs to pee. You say they should'nt be allowed where someone would feel uncomfortable. Thats it!

So the law cant protect give equal protection if one person has to use the bathroom but both options dont "feel comfortable" with them being there. So the answer is either everyone create a separate bathroom just for them and hope they use is on the honor system OR to protect everyone Trannies should wear shit bags. :badgrin::banana::badgrin:

No the solution is simple.

Private businesses can do whatever they want in THEIR bathrooms.

Public buildings must have at least one "non gender" bathroom along with the two actual gender bathrooms.

EVERYONE can be comfortable using the toilet. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back