Obamas USA: Men can use girls locker rooms; But bans USMC uniform from graduation bc "rules are rul"

How are these two things even related?

And what does Obama have to do with it?
Common factor with the school and obuthole; stupidity.
just for clarification sake - why should the school allow the student to break the rules and wear her uniform?

What rule is that? I SERIOUSLY doubt the school has any sort of rule that disallows a military uniform.
you dont think a school would have rules outlining appropriate attire at graduation? really?

just for clarification sake - why should the school allow the student to break the rules and wear her uniform?

What rule is that? I SERIOUSLY doubt the school has any sort of rule that disallows a military uniform.
you dont think a school would have rules outlining appropriate attire at graduation? really?

I don't think a school would have a dress code that precludes military uniforms. Only an idiot would think so.

I don't think a school would have a dress code that precludes military uniforms. Only an idiot would think so.
really? most would say what is acceptable, not what isn't.

also, the school says they have such a rule.
so why should this kid be allowed to break the rules?

'

As I said you fucking moron, I would love to see a dress code that precluded a military uniform. My children's school has a dress code as well, there is no way a military uniform would violate such.

How do you people even function day to day as stupid as you are?

'

As I said you fucking moron, I would love to see a dress code that precluded a military uniform. My children's school has a dress code as well, there is no way a military uniform would violate such.

you can bitch about what you do or do not believe, but the school says the uniform violates the appropriate attire for the graduation ceremony.

so why should the kid be allowed to break the rules?

'

you can bitch about what you do or do not believe, but the school says the uniform violates the appropriate attire for the graduation ceremony.

so why should the kid be allowed to break the rules?
\

The school can say whatever the fuck they want. I want to see the written dress code.

Why do you stupidly just believe anything a government agency tells you?

Prove it.

Stupid fucking liberals, this is how they "think"

"that cop is probably lying when he says he told the black kid not to reach for his gun before he shot him. I don't believe the cop's story"
"hey the school said a military uniform violated its dress code, that's good enough for me"

You fucking idiots.

Is it really a rule or is the school claiming so because they are embarrassed?
without looking into it my guess is they spell out acceptable dress specifically and ban everything off the list. that'd be pretty common practice

without looking into my guess is they spell out acceptable dress specifically and ban everything off the list.

That isn't the way dress codes work . Maybe they should, but they don't. Are you seriously saying you are so fucking brainwashed that you can't even bring yourself to say "yes, we should see the dress code, not just take their word for it?"

without looking into it my guess is they spell out acceptable dress specifically and ban everything off the list. that'd be pretty common practice
Then the school should produce such dress code and prove their position. And you should stop being a jerk.

Then the school should produce such dress code and prove their position. And you should stop being a jerk.
Rather, the administration communicated in advance via letter, senior meeting, and practice, all the protocols expected of graduates, including attire. In some past cases, active-duty students elected to wear their gowns over top of their military uniforms, with their military hats, which was allowed. There was no communication to the administration that attire protocols would not be followed prior to the ceremony. The tradition of cap and gown regalia is aimed at the idea that our graduates are celebrated as a whole and in similar attire.

now, why should they have allowed her to break the rules?

without looking into my guess is they spell out acceptable dress specifically and ban everything off the list.

That isn't the way dress codes work . Maybe they should, but they don't. Are you seriously saying you are so fucking brainwashed that you can't even bring yourself to say "yes, we should see the dress code, not just take their word for it?"
lol. that's exactly how they work. 'a' is acceptable. 'not a' is not.

in this case 'a' is the cap and gown. 'not a' is everything else.

so why should the marine be above the rules?

OMG you are stupid.

Do you understand that people wear clothes under their cap and gown and this girl wanted to wear her uniform UNDER the cap and gown?

LOL what a fucking idiot.

OMG you are stupid.

Do you understand that people wear clothes under their cap and gown and this girl wanted to wear her uniform UNDER the cap and gown?

someone didn't read the link...

OMG you are stupid.

someone didn't read the link...

Oh, you're right, I did miss that the first time I read the article, wonder why she didn't just wear the cap and gown over her uniform.

Forum List

Back