Obamas USA: Men can use girls locker rooms; But bans USMC uniform from graduation bc "rules are rul"

You started the thread with lies. Obama did not write the Constitution, did not pass any laws, did not disallow the wearing of a uniform.YOU are a liar.
And speaking of lying:
  1. The OP did not claim Obama wrote the Constitution.
  2. The OP did not claim that Obama passed any laws.
  3. The OP did not claim that Obama disallowed the wearing of a uniform.
He said "In Obama's USA".

So you lied. The question is, whether you even realize it.

Do you?

Actually he said “Only in the new Obamerica could this happen.” right? Meaning that something like this NEVER happened before—a school board not allowing someone to take part in a school activity because they violated the rules. Institutions make controversial rulings all the time…schools have been enforcing dress codes with varying amounts of controversy since they have had schools…there was a time when girls couldn’t play football or baseball or boys couldn’t be cheerleaders etc…. Each ruling has been greeted with people who have bitched and moaned about it.

So you lied.

The question is, whether you even realize it.
Nice try. Kind of.

I wonder if I'll get a response.

Not holding my breath.

I wonder if you’ll admit you lied.

I won’t hold my breath either.

:winner:
Okay, so you appear to be absolutely convinced that Luddly was being accurate with those three sentences. That the OP said Obama wrote the Constitution, that Obama passed laws, and that Obama disallowed the wearing of the uniform.

Okay. Got it.

The psychology of hardcore partisan ideology remains absolutely fascinating to me. I appreciate the input.

Illinois high school refuses to let Marine walk for graduation over dress code | Fox News

Only in the new Obamerica could this happen. A high school graduation. One student finished her course work early so she could enlist in the Marines. And she returned to walk with her class at graduation.....in uniform. But....school denied her. "Rules" they claim.

But.....at that same graduation....had a 4t year old hairy man named Rick wanted to stroll into the girls locker room to piss and shower he can and Obama would cut funding if the school denied him.
This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

How are these two things even related?

And what does Obama have to do with it?

The fact you have to ask shows your ignorance.

You started the thread with lies. Obama did not write the Constitution, did not pass any laws, did not disallow the wearing of a uniform.

YOU are a liar.

"They cite "protocol" as why the Marine can't wear her uniform to graduation."

Read the article.

He dictated the tranny rule. By threat of withdrawing funds.
You’re a liar and an idiot.

Lie: that ‘Obama’ had anything do with this.

Idiocy: your attempt to ‘compare’ two things one having nothing to do with the other.

You started the thread with lies. Obama did not write the Constitution, did not pass any laws, did not disallow the wearing of a uniform.YOU are a liar.
And speaking of lying:

Do you?

Actually he said “Only in the new Obamerica could this happen.” right? Meaning that something like this NEVER happened before—a school board not allowing someone to take part in a school activity because they violated the rules. Institutions make controversial rulings all the time…schools have been enforcing dress codes with varying amounts of controversy since they have had schools…there was a time when girls couldn’t play football or baseball or boys couldn’t be cheerleaders etc…. Each ruling has been greeted with people who have bitched and moaned about it.

So you lied.

Nice try. Kind of.

Not holding my breath.

Okay, so you appear to be absolutely convinced that Luddly was being accurate with those three sentences. That the OP said Obama wrote the Constitution, that Obama passed laws, and that Obama disallowed the wearing of the uniform.

Okay. Got it.

The psychology of hardcore partisan ideology remains absolutely fascinating to me. I appreciate the input.

No. Another lie on your part.

I have no idea what he wrote. Just that you didn’t say the OP stated “Only in the new Obamerica could this happen”. You quoted him as saying something that has a much different meaning. The word “only” is very important. Again, schools have been disciplining kids forever if they violate the dress code.

Will you cop to it? I doubt it.

The psychology of pseudo-intellectual know-it-alls and their refusal to admit when they are clearly wrong (and probably on purpose—they just got caught this time) remains absolutely fascinating to me.

And speaking of lying:

Do you?

So you lied.

Nice try. Kind of.

Not holding my breath.

Okay. Got it.

I have no idea what he wrote. Just that you didn’t say the OP stated “Only in the new Obamerica could this happen”. You quoted him as saying something that has a much different meaning. The word “only” is very important. Again, schools have been disciplining kids forever if they violate the dress code.

The psychology of pseudo-intellectual know-it-alls and their refusal to admit when they are clearly wrong (and probably on purpose—they just got caught this time) remains absolutely fascinating to me.
You "have no idea what he wrote"?

Huh? It's right there on your screen, isn't it? You really don't see those three sentences?

I honestly don't what you're doing here, and I don't know how to communicate with someone who is just making stuff up as they go along.

Dafuq?

Pvt. Howerton stated that she wishes to put this incident behind her to start her career in Marines. I wish her the best of luck in the future.
Of course, that won't stop the perpetually outraged from using this story to whine about unrelated issues.

Controversy flares over McHenry West High School Marine graduate's attire | Northwest Herald

She took the high road and I wish her all the best

A few states have enacted legislation that allows students in her position to wear there uniform at graduation. Perhaps as a result of this story Illinois will do the same.

Pvt. Howerton stated that she wishes to put this incident behind her to start her career in Marines. I wish her the best of luck in the future.
Of course, that won't stop the perpetually outraged from using this story to whine about unrelated issues.

Controversy flares over McHenry West High School Marine graduate's attire | Northwest Herald

A few states have enacted legislation that allows students in her position to wear there uniform at graduation. Perhaps as a result of this story Illinois will do the same.

I don't see a problem with it but with that said they said she could have worn it under her gown so I'm not seeing the issue

So you lied.

Nice try. Kind of.

Not holding my breath.

Okay. Got it.

Huh? It's right there on your screen, isn't it? You really don't see those three sentences?

I honestly don't what you're doing here, and I don't know how to communicate with someone who is just making stuff up as they go along.

Dafuq?

It was explained to you. I’ve done my part. Yours is to read and understand and try to make yourself sound intelligent.
Basically Yucs said something can only happen in Obama’s American
You know that is not the case.
Yet you insist you have no idea what I’m talking about.
Whatever asswipe.

I don't see a problem with it but with that said they said she could have worn it under her gown so I'm not seeing the issue

I agree; however, it appears Marine regulations do not allow the uniform to be worn with any other civilian attire. Whether or not she would have got in trouble for such an action I don't know. I doubt it, though.

I agree; however, it appears Marine regulations do not allow the uniform to be worn with any other civilian attire. Whether or not she would have got in trouble for such an action I don't know. I doubt it, though.

I doubt it also....she'll go onto bigger and better things and wear the uniform with pride.

If she were black and put a fist upward…Yucks wouldn’t be saying a word in her defense…thats a given.

Nice try. Kind of.

Not holding my breath.

Okay. Got it.

Dafuq?

It was explained to you. I’ve done my part. Yours is to read and understand and try to make yourself sound intelligent.
Whatever asswipe.
"Whatever asswipe" Perfect!

:laugh:

I'm sure Luddly will appreciate your attempt to ride in and save him by deflecting from my direct questions and trying to put me on the defensive. That's how the Regressive Left rolls, I know. Problem is, that adolescent stuff doesn't work with me.

Regardless of your transparent efforts to ignore/avoid those three dishonest sentences, the OP did not say those things, and Luddly was indeed lying.

But again, I'm sure he appreciates your effort.

If she were black and put a fist upward…Yucks wouldn’t be saying a word in her defense…thats a given.

Don't you ever stop? I mean really, we get it you're a democrat drone...you don't have to keep reminding us

How are these two things even related?

And what does Obama have to do with it?

The fact you have to ask shows your ignorance.

You started the thread with lies. Obama did not write the Constitution, did not pass any laws, did not disallow the wearing of a uniform.

YOU are a liar.

"They cite "protocol" as why the Marine can't wear her uniform to graduation."

Read the article.

He dictated the tranny rule. By threat of withdrawing funds.

No, he did not. Obama "dictated" nothing. OTOH, the US Constitution does. Deal with it.

Quit lying.

Nonetheless, the two are not related in any way.

And, candycorn nailed it.

If she were black, you would be yammering about how she should follow the rules, just like everyone else.

You lying hypocrites never change.

Nice try. Kind of.

Not holding my breath.

Okay. Got it.

Dafuq?

Whatever asswipe.

"... only in Obama's America ..."

Looks like bucs, mac, classlessass etc all believe President Obama wrote and enforces the US Constitution.

Ya just can't fix stupid.

Okay. Got it.

Dafuq?

Whatever asswipe.

"... only in Obama's America ..."

Looks like bucs, mac, classlessass etc all believe President Obama wrote and enforces the US Constitution.

Ya just can't fix stupid.
Well, I have to admit I assumed you'd come up with a better deflection than that.

The standard Regressive Left Two-Step: Deflect away from the point and attack.

Do you want to try a better deflection, or is it a little late in the day for you?

Forum List

Back