Obama's View On Bernanke's Dismissal; What About Holder's and Lerner's Dismissal?

Feb 1, 2013

:whip:
God! so Obama says that Ben has been in the position 8 years, that's enough, it's time to ditch him and move on. Yah? well what about the 12 or so members of the administration of whom have either screwed up or gotten away with scandals they should of been fired for?
Right? Especially Eric Holder !!
:banana2:

Obama to the public: Screw you, I'm in for four more years and I can do whatever I want.

I hope you don't need a link that Holder is a lying, corrupt, piece of shit

Obama hints at Bernanke's 2014 exit

President Obama hinted this week that Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke may be planning to step down when his second term ends in January. Obama said today "already stayed a lot longer than he wanted."

Obama hints at Bernanke's 2014 exit

Holder hasn't lied about anything.

And it seems that the OP is incorrect.

It's Bernanke that wants out.

God! so Obama says that Ben has been in the position 8 years, that's enough, it's time to ditch him and move on. Yah? well what about the 12 or so members of the administration of whom have either screwed up or gotten away with scandals they should of been fired for?

It's so easy to make unsubstantiated allegations of wrongdoing, and so dishonest. Yet such is the grist for those who hate the fact that the President of the United States isn't their kind. How many accusations have there been since President Obama was nominated by the Democratic Party during the summer of 2008? How many have been sustained?

Threads such as this one are disgusting. They are purely emotional and are written by those whose who have no respect for the truth or the ethos of American Democracy.

It's so easy to make unsubstantiated allegations of wrongdoing, and so dishonest. Yet such is the grist for those who hate the fact that the President of the United States isn't their kind. How many accusations have there been since President Obama was nominated by the Democratic Party during the summer of 2008? How many have been sustained?

Threads such as this one are disgusting. They are purely emotional and are written by those whose who have no respect for the truth or the ethos of American Democracy.

Look at who is injecting "hate" and racism ("their kind") into the discussion. Contemptible, but not unexpected.

Look at who is injecting "hate" and racism ("their kind") into the discussion. Contemptible, but not unexpected.

My post was constructed to take in all of the differences Obama brought to the table; his color, his background, his agenda for change, his political party, his relative youth, community activism, tax policy and political attacks on the power elite who brought us Iraq.

Now that I've put your ad hominem attack aside, how about responding to my allegation of disgust for the OP and its dishonesty.

Last edited:
all jwoodie has to do is confront his own racism, sexism, ageism, etc. Easy thing to do. :lol:

Do what?

So what does race have to do with this OP? Man. Liberals are playing a full deck of race card today.

all jwoodie has to do is confront his own racism, sexism, ageism, etc. Easy thing to do. :lol:

And all you would need to do is confront the reality of your liberalism, then we'd be all squared away.

I seem liberal to you only because you are a reactionary far far beyond the mainstream of the normal GOP.

Nope, everything seems far right to you because you are a liberal. Make sense? No wait, dumb question.

As soon as Bernanke mentioned tapering his fate was sealed with Obama

And all you would need to do is confront the reality of your liberalism, then we'd be all squared away.

I seem liberal to you only because you are a reactionary far far beyond the mainstream of the normal GOP.

Jake..there is no "normal" GOP anymore.

You can count the center right folks on one hand. And even most of them dip into Tea Party rhetoric when push comes to shove.

Forum List

Back