Obama's View On Bernanke's Dismissal; What About Holder's and Lerner's Dismissal?

Jake..there is no "normal" GOP anymore.

You can count the center right folks on one hand. And even most of them dip into Tea Party rhetoric when push comes to shove.

You would not know "normal" anywhere, my friend, and certainly not in politics.

We are going to make you Dems cry like little babies next year who had their lolly pops taken away from them.

:whip:
God! so Obama says that Ben has been in the position 8 years, that's enough, it's time to ditch him and move on. Yah? well what about the 12 or so members of the administration of whom have either screwed up or gotten away with scandals they should of been fired for?
Right? Especially Eric Holder !!
:banana2:

It's so easy to make unsubstantiated allegations of wrongdoing, and so dishonest. Yet such is the grist for those who hate the fact that the President of the United States isn't their kind. How many accusations have there been since President Obama was nominated by the Democratic Party during the summer of 2008? How many have been sustained?

Threads such as this one are disgusting. They are purely emotional and are written by those whose who have no respect for the truth or the ethos of American Democracy.

Do what?

So what does race have to do with this OP? Man. Liberals are playing a full deck of race card today.

Really? Please highlight wherein my post the word "race" used?

As soon as Bernanke mentioned tapering his fate was sealed with Obama

Of course Obama can't afford to let Bernanke stop printing money. That is what Bernanke meant when he mentioned "tapering".

On CNBC former Fed governor Laurence Meyer said “He essentially fired Ben Bernanke on the spot and gave him a fairly tepid testimonial afterward.”

CNBC editors yelled into Meyer's earpiece to shut him up after he said Obama fired Bernanke. The anchor forced walk him to walk that comment back.

As soon as Bernanke mentioned tapering his fate was sealed with Obama

Of course Obama can't afford to let Bernanke stop printing money. That is what Bernanke meant when he mentioned "tapering".

On CNBC former Fed governor Laurence Meyer said “He essentially fired Ben Bernanke on the spot and gave him a fairly tepid testimonial afterward.”

CNBC editors yelled into Meyer's earpiece to shut him up after he said Obama fired Bernanke. The anchor forced walk him to walk that comment back.

Bernanke just gave a big NO COMMENT on Obama's statement.

Ben's days are numbered, the likely scenario is to appoint one of his loyal party minions to man the head of the printing press. George Soros comes to mind. Why not appoint a fox to man the hen house?

Ben's days are numbered, the likely scenario is to appoint one of his loyal party minions to man the head of the printing press. George Soros comes to mind. Why not appoint a fox to man the hen house?

Why not? It's what Republicans like to do when they run the Executive branch.

Republican Hawk James Bullard president of the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is worried that inflation is to low. He is against tapering statement & wants open-ended policy statement so he dissented on FOMC statement.

Damn! I come home from work (just now) to find that my new post is at the top of the heat! Must be a very Hot Topic today !!!

I dunno a fed chair leaving after 8 years that included the most nail biting clusterfk since Hoover and Smoot Hawley is "dismissal." Greenspan showed what overstaying your shelf life will do.

:whip:
God! so Obama says that Ben has been in the position 8 years, that's enough, it's time to ditch him and move on. Yah? well what about the 12 or so members of the administration of whom have either screwed up or gotten away with scandals they should of been fired for?
Right? Especially Eric Holder !!
:banana2:

Ben is gone- He can't own the printing debacle that is about to blow the lid off of whats left of the economy. To save face, he has to go. His replacement will promptly raise interest rates and it's curtains for the what is left of the housing market, and the economy will implode.

That's what I'm prepared for

-Geaux

Last edited:
and why hasn't the Honorable Mitt Romneys name been added to the list of potential candidates for Fed Chairman? or maybe even Dan Quayle, or the Cookie Monster?

Forum List

Back