🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's War Checklist

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
130903-hypocrisy.jpg

As a minor point. We don't know that Assad gassed his own people. The al quaeda rebels (that obama supports) also have the same weapons.

As a minor point. We don't know that Assad gassed his own people. The al quaeda rebels (that obama supports) also have the same weapons.

I'm thinking the same thing. I think those responsible should be punished but first we have to determine who that is.

I also fail to see why the USA has to be the international police. The international community has learned that if they do nothing the USA will step up and do the dirty work for them. Then they sit and armchair quaterback every move we make. Fuck that shit.

This is a civil war and not our business. If the international community wants to get those responsible then they can get their hands dirty.

The Middle East with the exception of Israel is a giant shit hole run by rabid animals. It's not the first time some nutjob leader gassed his own people AKA Saddem Hussien. Are we supposed to step in everytime this happens? If they want action let them fight it out. Let the Saudi's make a coalition of ME countries to go into Syria. I don't believe Muslims are supposed to attack Muslims, but then again Muslims shouldn't gas their own people either. why is this our problem?

The oil producing nations want our cash so they will make sure we get what we need. Besides it's about time we got out of the ME,these people have been going at it with each other for millennia, it's not going to stop until their attitudes change. That's something they have to do themselves. If they want to kill themselves and kill each other, let them have at it. Lets just keep our noses out of it for once.

Particularly troubling is that Syrian rebels were caught trying to smuggle sarin into Turkey just two months ago.

What we don't know is if that was the only attempt or whether prior or even subsequent attempts were successful.

Forum List

Back