Obesity becomes worldwide epidemic, US is the fattest

This is hardly surprising to anyone who has ever left the country. Americans are fat, lazy, and eat like shit.

Life threatening obesity has become a worldwide epidemic, with 711 million overweight around the globe led by French fry loving Americans.

A detailed report in the latest New England Journal of Medicine is winning alarmed attention in Washington because it finds that American children and adults are leading the obesity parade.

"The highest level of age-standardized childhood obesity was observed in the United States, 12.7 percent," said the report.

Perhaps you should have a Fat Tax, literally fat people would have to pay more tax, hopefully this might get them to begin eating healthier foods. Also you should put almost extortionate amounts of tax on all those Fast Food places.

Typical democrat fascist response.

No and no. Maybe you are obese yourself, that's why you're so sensitive to the point of inaccurately calling people the wrong names.

Perhaps you could make a suggestion on how an obesity rate is lowered, these people are not going to stop eating the wrong things by choice.

obesity-fig2.jpg

This is hardly surprising to anyone who has ever left the country. Americans are fat, lazy, and eat like shit.

Life threatening obesity has become a worldwide epidemic, with 711 million overweight around the globe led by French fry loving Americans.

A detailed report in the latest New England Journal of Medicine is winning alarmed attention in Washington because it finds that American children and adults are leading the obesity parade.

"The highest level of age-standardized childhood obesity was observed in the United States, 12.7 percent," said the report.

Perhaps you should have a Fat Tax, literally fat people would have to pay more tax, hopefully this might get them to begin eating healthier foods. Also you should put almost extortionate amounts of tax on all those Fast Food places.

No and no. Maybe you are obese yourself, that's why you're so sensitive to the point of inaccurately calling people the wrong names.

Perhaps you could make a suggestion on how an obesity rate is lowered, these people are not going to stop eating the wrong things by choice.

You are wrong, I'm absolutely correct. It was a typical fascist left wing response and just because I don't have a solution doesn't change that fact.

What sense does it make to be laying on a slab in a funeral home with clean lungs and a low BMI?

Eat good, drink, live large, and die happy.

What sense does it make to be laying on a slab in a funeral home with clean lungs and a low BMI?

Eat good, drink, live large, and die happy.

If you're satisfied with having "Dad Bod" more power to you.

What is an alternative? The Fast Foods are cheaper and no time is needed to prepare them, people just pick them up. So while there is that situation, already fat and also already obese people are going to continue to eat that crap and even worse feed it to their children.

That's part of living in a free society. People have the choice to be glutenous pigs and ruin their health if they want to. The way to change it is through education.

Sodium, Processed Corn Sugars and high fat content....this is what Americans consider the food pyramid today.
So yeah....most Americans are overweight and child diabetes WILL soon reach epidemic levels.

Diet is not the problem and of course the left wingers will blame corporate America. Of course.

Junk food has been around for a long time. Sedentary behavior is the killer.

If you are constantly active, moving around, you can eat really anything.

As you get older, you should start eating like an adult. You know what that is. However, it still remains that if you are active and moving, you should be fine.

The main culprit for the obesity problem with kids and society has been the internet/electronic gadgets/video games etc.

When you eat high carbs and or sugars, and you are not active, you will pay a "heavy" price.

Don't let these studies let the stupid left see it as a poignant opportunity to expand big brother. That is all they are about. Don't forget it.

What is an alternative? The Fast Foods are cheaper and no time is needed to prepare them, people just pick them up. So while there is that situation, already fat and also already obese people are going to continue to eat that crap and even worse feed it to their children.

That's part of living in a free society. People have the choice to be glutenous pigs and ruin their health if they want to. The way to change it is through education.
Who is going to pay to educate the public that the word "natural" on the package that is being marketed to them is meaningless?

The problem is most of the fat people are poor. Blacks, Latinos, and white trash are usually land whales. Being poor means they are already exempt from income taxes. Unless we put a tax on the food itself.

You are wrong, I'm absolutely correct. It was a typical fascist left wing response and just because I don't have a solution doesn't change that fact.

"You are wrong, I'm absolutely correct."

You are 100% wrong, 100% incorrect.

I'm NOT Left-Wing you idiot, go away Troll. Only a complete idiot would say I was Left-Wing, therefore that's you.

I can see your fattiness...I was fat before the idea popped into the head of modern Americans...I have fast glands..

"You are wrong, I'm absolutely correct."

You are 100% wrong, 100% incorrect.

I'm NOT Left-Wing you idiot, go away Troll. Only a complete idiot would say I was Left-Wing, therefore that's you.

Yeah, you still haven't said anything that disproves the fact that that was a typical democrat fascist response.

Why would a republican or a conservative even think of saying put a tax on people's weight, or food or whatever? They wouldn't. Only a lefty would. If you think you aren't a lefty, you'd better seriously look at your core values.

Yeah, you are wrong again.

Forum List

Back