OBOMINATION: Gas Price Record Worsens: 1,245 Days Above $3 a Gallon...

you couldnt tell a leftard bush didnt control gas and oil prices when bush was president; or at the very least his policies werent the cause the prices got so high

now the crybaby Left sings a different tune for their Dear Leader\

idiots and hypocrites

Bush didn't. Because it's never worked that way.

You wanna rent that Strawman? I'm not sure Failitiican's done wid it.

that many; hundreds on these boards blamed bush for high gas prices isnt a straw man leftard; it is a very well documented fact

YOU just tried to create a straw man asccusing me of trying to use one

15 Times Obama and Top Dems Blame Bush For Gas Prices

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQb_4hXLx2Q]15 Times Obama and Top Dems Blame Bush For Gas Prices - YouTube[/ame]

YouTube

Feb 25, 2012 - High Gas Hypocrisy: Stunning 15 Times Obama and Top Dems Blame Bush For Gas Prices Now that Obama is in the White House Democrats

you couldnt tell a leftard bush didnt control gas and oil prices when bush was president; or at the very least his policies werent the cause the prices got so high

now the crybaby Left sings a different tune for their Dear Leader\

idiots and hypocrites

that many; hundreds on these boards blamed bush for high gas prices isnt a straw man leftard; it is a very well documented fact

-- then why can't you document it?

Exactly. Strawman.

-- then why can't you document it?

Exactly. Strawman.

i already have; twice

try to keep up

you're paying more for food and gas under obama; than you did under bush and yes; things like QE contribute to price in flation.

You paid how much for bread in 1789? And you paid more under Reagan, clearly Reagan is bad for higher prices of bread.

Or maybe some people need to learn how to understand statistics.

7f1da810-e012-11e3-ab49-4d155847e5b1_suicides-by-alcohol_cost-for-16oz-of-potato-chips-unadjusted.png

Go tell the world what causes suicide.

Democrats Blame Bush and GOP for High Gas/Oil Prices

Democrats Blame Bush and GOP for High Gas/Oil Prices

Apr 26, 2008 - Lautenberg placed the blame for the high prices of gasoline and oil firmly at the feet of George W. Bush and the ... Democrats Blame Bush and GOP for High Gas/Oil Prices .... Marc: Ok, I saw the heading, "real liberal politics".

you're paying more for food and gas under obama; than you did under bush and yes; things like QE contribute to price in flation.

You paid how much for bread in 1789? And you paid more under Reagan, clearly Reagan is bad for higher prices of bread.

Or maybe some people need to learn how to understand statistics.

7f1da810-e012-11e3-ab49-4d155847e5b1_suicides-by-alcohol_cost-for-16oz-of-potato-chips-unadjusted.png

Go tell the world what causes suicide.

good one leftard; compare Reagan to a period 200 years before him; then whine comparing bush's gs prices compared to obama arent fair

statistcis are anything a left-wing nutjob not worried about making a fol of himself says they are

YOU'RE A JOKE

This Kenyan interloper hack president's energy policy of reimposing drilling moratoriums offshore and on any federal land has impacted potential global oil supply and that is what drove the price of oil up directly upon his immaculation.
Moratoriums that were reversed in summer 2008 and allowed to expire September 2008 dropped oil and subsequently energy costs across the board. Gasoline was in the $1.35 range through much of the middle of the country as late as Jan 11, 2009.
Obama reimposed those restrictions and that cost increase has rippled through costs for all consumer goods and our economy has been deprived of over a trillion dollars annually ever since.
Incarcerate Obama and send him to GITMO.

Here on planet Reality, petroleum of crude oil is up under Obama to the highest its been in almost 30 years.

U.S. Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels)

That is the propaganda that is foisted successfully on the math-challenged whom the democrats bank on for support. You need to juxtapose that current level with demand and consider that the current level is in place as a result of policies enacted before Obama. The need for increased supply to offset increased demand has been intentionally stifled by Obama.
It's like pointing out that the food you provide for your four children is more than you provided when you had only three children but the problem is that you now have eight children and you refuse to get more food.

I paid 7 cents for a loaf before Obama. Thanks a LOT Obamalama

You left out the part about declining wages.

For the last 30 years. Thanks Obummer! :mad:

SIGH.

THE RATE at which wages declined is faster under obama

and the RATE at which the Poverty Level rose; and the rich got RICHER UNDER OBAMA; and the RATE the POOR GOT POORER UNDER OBAMA
is FASTER than the rate of all that under bush

libs are losers who lie to themselves

SIGH.

and the RATE at which the Poverty Level rose; and the rich got RICHER UNDER OBAMA; and the RATE the POOR GOT POORER UNDER OBAMA

that should be adjusted to say under Democrat Majority rule; even though Dems like to whien their majority wasnt beg ENOUGH; despite nancy pelosi saying "the adults are in charge now" all the way back in november of 2006

Two Numbers: The Rich Are Getting Richer, Faster

www.newsweek.com/two-numbers-rich-are-getting-richer-faster-224535

Dec 14, 2013 - Income inequality is growing more under Obama than it was under George W. ... of Washington's poorest neighborhoods, President Obama recently promised to ... It's no secret that the rich are getting richer and that the income gap ... at a 1 percent higher pace over the last few years, we'd be approximately ...
Missing: poor

SIGH.

nice shift :lol:

back to stats ..

http://www.infomine.com/investment/metal-prices/crude-oil/all/

Last edited:
there is no sense of proportion; no 'CONTEXT" in the Progressive world

then they want to come on here with charts and shit they KNOW are lies and distortions

SIGH.

nice shift :lol:

since when are facts a shift?
since when isnt the whole picture the one that needs to be portrayed?
i didnt shift anything idiot; i clarrfied what was being said to reflect the actual reality

Forum List

Back