OBOMINATION: Gas Price Record Worsens: 1,245 Days Above $3 a Gallon...

There I was in 2009 sharing a milkshake with a dame after the sock hop when the Soda Jerk told me that a Medium coke now costs $2 instead of 5 cents.

there is no sense of proportion; no 'CONTEXT" in the Progressive world

then they want to come on here with charts and shit they KNOW are lies and distortions

Like the way you brought in "documentation" for post 104?

Oh wait...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!1

look at the loser Lefties cry!!

they are the first ones to cry when their own bigotry is exposed that it was taken out of "context"

but when you point out the real picture behind their stats and charts they accuse you of "shifting" things

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Some people have an argument, and other people just like to talk carp. Which are you pogo?

In that case I'm the fallacy hunter with Failitician playing the part of the low hanging fruit. Typecast, I know.

It's a little strange that you cut out the post to which I responded:
Another nice convenient flip-flop. Cuz we know you wingnuts weren't all about blaming the BOOOOOSH for high Gas Prices back in the day. Nope, no way. Never happened. ;)

-- which demonstrates that the fallacy I called out was an attempt to counter YOUR point, which I then countered with the strawman.

You're welcome.

What exactly is the point you're trying to make? I don't think there is one, you're just f-ing around.

What the fuck is your quest here exactly? You made a point; then Failitician answered it with a fallacy; then I called him out FOR that fallacy.

What part of this is less than clear? What is it you want here?

there is no sense of proportion; no 'CONTEXT" in the Progressive world

then they want to come on here with charts and shit they KNOW are lies and distortions

Oh wait...
SURE DID LEFTARD

what part dont you agree with?

On the contrary Bedwetter -- I fully agree that when asked for documentation of what you claimed to be "well documented", you came up with absolutely nothing.

Ergo: strawman.

You ain't ready for this game, son.

Oh wait...
SURE DID LEFTARD

On the contrary Bedwetter -- I fully agree that when asked for documentation of what you claimed to be "well documented", you came up with absolutely nothing.

i cited SEVERAL EXAMPLES of DEMOCRATS SAYNG FLAT OUT BUSH CONTROLLED GAS PRICES AND WAS THE CAUSE OF THEM BEING HIGH
o

JUST ONE link i provided had FIFTEEEN examples of that

what the eff?

"ergo" you're a JOKE

SURE DID LEFTARD

i cited SEVERAL EXAMPLES of DEMOCRATS SAYNG FLAT OUT BUSH CONTROLLED GAS PRICES AND WAS THE CAUSE OF THEM BEING HIGH
o

what the eff?

"ergo" you're a JOKE

And I then asked, what are their names on USMB?

I got crickets.

Joke's on you. Change them bedsheets.

o

what the eff?

"ergo" you're a JOKE

I got crickets.

i dont remember saying people on the boards RIGHT NOW that i could name WERE SAYING THAT; can you point out where i said that?

thanks!

o

what the eff?

"ergo" you're a JOKE

I got crickets.

i dont remember saying people on the boards RIGHT NOW that i could name WERE SAYING THAT; can you point out where i said that?

thanks!

Not only can I do that, I already did. Then I referred to post 104 where I did that, and STILL got crickets:

Bush didn't. Because it's never worked that way.

You wanna rent that Strawman? I'm not sure Failitiican's done wid it.

that many; hundreds on these boards blamed bush for high gas prices isnt a straw man leftard; it is a very well documented fact

YOU just tried to create a straw man asccusing me of trying to use one

-- then why can't you document it?

Exactly. Strawman.

Still waiting on these "many hundreds". Or even one.

impatient.gif

Nothing? Naught but a wet spot on the bed?

Strawman.

The President doesn't dictate gas prices.

True for the most part, but their policies can have an effect.

With whom? OPEC? Yeah, right. This is why gas prices are over $3/gallon:

"""The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) was founded in Baghdad, Iraq, with the signing of an agreement in September 1960 by five countries namely Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela. They were to become the Founder Members of the Organization."""

gas prices are regional ... no President can control regional gas prices

oil prices are global ... no President can control the world market.

Class dismissed.

Forum List

Back