Obozo ignores 3 American Citizens killed by Palestinians in Jerusalem

Rocko!!!

Are you going to post a retraction? Are you going to cop to your ridiculous error? Are you going to be a man?

Actually, I believe that the clown has issued a statement. I "believe" I heard a tease for it earlier today - but I didn't actually hear it. He would probably label it as "workplace violence".

He did issue a statement, but he said nothing about the American citizens that were killed.

Obama Responds to Jerusalem Synagogue Attack Too Many Palestinians Have Died

Never believe Breitphart.

President Obama Remarks Jerusalem Synagogue Video C-SPAN.org

Thanks.

Don't you liberals hold Obozo accountable for anything?!?!?!!

American citizens were murdered by terrorists and this man said nothing. He's the worst president of all time.

IN fact he did say something about the three Americans that were among the victims. But somehow that fact is not going to alter your opinion one bit is it?

:eusa_whistle:

Don't you liberals hold Obozo accountable for anything?!?!?!!

American citizens were murdered by terrorists and this man said nothing. He's the worst president of all time.

IN fact he did say something about the three Americans that were among the victims. But somehow that fact is not going to alter your opinion one bit is it?

:eusa_whistle:
Rocko
Lets go. Man up.

Actually, I believe that the clown has issued a statement. I "believe" I heard a tease for it earlier today - but I didn't actually hear it. He would probably label it as "workplace violence".

He did issue a statement, but he said nothing about the American citizens that were killed.

I retract what I said in this thread and I appologize. I was misinformed as to what Obama said. (WalkIing away with egg on my face).

I retract what I said in this thread and I appologize. I was misinformed as to what Obama said. (WalkIing away with egg on my face).

Thank you.

Sometimes I get surprised. Congrats, for apologizing.

Well, I'm not saying he made any statement - frankly, I don't know. But when I was going out the door, I heard that he was about to issue a statement. What he said, I don't have a clue - I RARELY listen to anything the clown has to say.

Forum List

Back