Obstruction of Justice Thread and Poll

Does not colluding with Russia make Trump guilty of obstruction of justice?

• Yes

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Pub Duppe

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Russia Russia Russia

Votes: 26 54.2%

• Total voters
Once again...I ask the pertinent question here...DID DONALD TRUMP ORDER JAMES COMEY TO STOP THE INVESTIGATION?
He did one better. He fired Comey.

That stopped Comey's investigation in its tracks.

Then Trump called the Russians into his office and they all had a big laugh about it.

traitor_4.jpg

He fired the man who has been exposing our attacks!

traitor_2.jpg

This guy is our best useful idiot ever!

traitor_3.jpg

Ehhhhh...heh heh...

Once again...I ask the pertinent question here...DID DONALD TRUMP ORDER JAMES COMEY TO STOP THE INVESTIGATION?

Then Trump called the Russians into his office and they all had a big laugh about it.

traitor_4.jpg

traitor_2.jpg

traitor_3.jpg

Ehhhhh...heh heh...
You seriously believe by firing Comey, the investigation stopped?

Trump-Snowflakes, does it bother you that after a month of whining, lying, trolling, deflecting, weeping, and tonguing Putin's keister, that it's just gotten steadily worse for you?

I can see why that would bother you. All that asskissing and shilling, with nothing to show for it, except the certainty of how it's going to get much worse for you. No wonder all the Trump-snowflakes are in a complete meltdown state.

In what way had it gotten worse, Mamooth? The Russian collusion theory has died with a whimper because despite round the clock attempts by Democrats and the main stream media to come up with proof that ever happened they came up with NOTHING! Having struck out at THAT...Democrats and the main stream media have now declared that it isn't collusion that's the problem...it's obstruction of justice! So now the Special Counsel is looking into that and you know what he's going to find? Drum roll please...NOTHING!!!

So what's it going to be at that point? What's your next faux scandal going to be? Trump doing a pay for play? Nope that was Hillary! Trump using illegal servers to hide how he's conducting himself in office? Darn, that was Hillary too! Trump's wife secretly meeting with the Attorney General to convince him to state that Trump isn't under investigation but rather he's simply the subject of an FBI "matter? Oh, wait...that was Bill Clinton!

Gee, you guys accuse Trump of being a bad guy...but compared to the Clinton's...he's a regular BOY SCOUT!!!

traitor_4.jpg

traitor_2.jpg

traitor_3.jpg

Ehhhhh...heh heh...

Interesting. You now claim that Trump firing Comey stopped the investigation into Russian collusion in it's tracks when Comey was canned? So would you like to explain why the second in command at the FBI stated under oath that the investigation was moving forward?

Firing the guy directing the investigation into Trump’s campaign and it’s dealings with Russia to influence (i.e. win) an election does.

No, in fact, it doesn't......The FBI is not the 4th Branch of government...they work for the President and he can fire them all day long for any reason......

Trump-Snowflakes, does it bother you that after a month of whining, lying, trolling, deflecting, weeping, and tonguing Putin's keister, that it's just gotten steadily worse for you?

I can see why that would bother you. All that asskissing and shilling, with nothing to show for it, except the certainty of how it's going to get much worse for you. No wonder all the Trump-snowflakes are in a complete meltdown state.

In what way had it gotten worse, Mamooth? The Russian collusion theory has died with a whimper because despite round the clock attempts by Democrats and the main stream media to come up with proof that ever happened they came up with NOTHING! Having struck out at THAT...Democrats and the main stream media have now declared that it isn't collusion that's the problem...it's obstruction of justice! So now the Special Counsel is looking into that and you know what he's going to find? Drum roll please...NOTHING!!!

So what's it going to be at that point? What's your next faux scandal going to be? Trump doing a pay for play? Nope that was Hillary! Trump using illegal servers to hide how he's conducting himself in office? Darn, that was Hillary too! Trump's wife secretly meeting with the Attorney General to convince him to state that Trump isn't under investigation but rather he's simply the subject of an FBI "matter? Oh, wait...that was Bill Clinton!

Gee, you guys accuse Trump of being a bad guy...but compared to the Clinton's...he's a regular BOY SCOUT!!!

You forgot...Russian Hacking was first...then we were told they just hacked the john podesta and didn't change one vote....then they moved on....

traitor_4.jpg

traitor_2.jpg

traitor_3.jpg

Ehhhhh...heh heh...
That was what Trump was trying to do. And that is obstruction.

The investigation was stopped in its tracks. Until Mueller was appointed some time later.

I'm sure you've heard the pseudocons claiming after Comey's testimony that the obstruction charge is dead.

I've pointed out that even though they have clicked their heels together three times, it isn't.

traitor_4.jpg

traitor_2.jpg

traitor_3.jpg

Ehhhhh...heh heh...

Interesting. You now claim that Trump firing Comey stopped the investigation into Russian collusion in it's tracks when Comey was canned? So would you like to explain why the second in command at the FBI stated under oath that the investigation was moving forward?
He stated that today.

At the time Comey was fired, that stopped the investigation.

Not until Mueller was appointed did it start moving again. And that is why Trump and his Chumps are now attacking Mueller.

No, in fact, it doesn't......The FBI is not the 4th Branch of government...they work for the President and he can fire them all day long for any reason......

Only the agency head can fire non appointees. So there are 14,000 folks at the FBI that Trump can't touch.

traitor_4.jpg

traitor_2.jpg

traitor_3.jpg

Ehhhhh...heh heh...

The investigation was stopped in its tracks. Until Mueller was appointed some time later.

I'm sure you've heard the pseudocons claiming after Comey's testimony that the obstruction charge is dead.

I've pointed out that even though they have clicked their heels together three times, it isn't.

No...it is not obstruction......he can fire the FBI director whenever he wants for whatever reason he wants......the FBI is not a separate or independent entity, they work for the President. Had there been an actual attempt at obstruction of justice....like when loretta lynch met with bill clinton, the rapist, in secret ....... he would have had to report it to the Department of Justice or Congress.....he did neither...

traitor_4.jpg

traitor_2.jpg

traitor_3.jpg

Ehhhhh...heh heh...

The investigation was stopped in its tracks.
Comey wasn't doing the investigation, it continued after he was fired.

or, do you seriously believe that every time the FBI Director is fired or replaced, the FBI shuts down?

are you really that big a fool?

Only the agency head can fire non appointees. So there are 14,000 folks at the FBI that Trump can't touch.

Link please......and if you are correct....Trump tells the FBI Director...fire that guy.....

At the time Comey was fired, that stopped the investigation.

Not until Mueller was appointed did it start moving again. And that is why Trump and his Chumps are now attacking Mueller.

There are many FBI investigations going on. This time the FBI isn't announcing or commenting on ongoing investigations.

traitor_4.jpg

traitor_2.jpg

traitor_3.jpg

Ehhhhh...heh heh...

or, do you seriously believe that every time the FBI Director is fired or replaced, the FBI shuts down?

Yes....yes he/she is.....

Link please......and if you are correct....Trump tells the FBI Director...fire that guy.....

The United States federal civil service is the civilian workforce (i.e., non-elected and non-military, public sector employees) of the United States federal government's departments and agencies. The federal civil service was established in 1871 (5 U.S.C. § 2101).

traitor_4.jpg

traitor_2.jpg

traitor_3.jpg

Ehhhhh...heh heh...

You fools are all missing the point.

The obstruction goes to Trump's intent. He fired Comey over "this Russia thing".

He went beyond ordering Comey to stop investigating. He FIRED Comey to get him to stop investigating. Just because Trump was too stupid to realize that would only make things worse for himself does not take away anything from my point.

Trump pwned himself.

Trump says he was considering 'this Russia thing' when he fired Comey - CNNPolitics.com

The United States federal civil service is the civilian workforce (i.e., non-elected and non-military, public sector employees) of the United States federal government's departments and agencies. The federal civil service was established in 1871 (5 U.S.C. § 2101).

Yeah.....not what I asked for....link?

traitor_4.jpg

traitor_2.jpg

traitor_3.jpg

Ehhhhh...heh heh...

You fools are all missing the point.

The obstruction goes to Trump's intent. He fired Comey over "this Russia thing".

He went beyond ordering Comey to stop investigating. He FIRED Comey to get him to stop investigating. Just because Trump was too stupid to realize that would only make things worse for himself does not take away anything from my point.

Trump pwned himself.

Trump says he was considering 'this Russia thing' when he fired Comey - CNNPolitics.com

It doesn't matter.......he could say comey was wasn't wearing a Trump tie and fire him.....The President is the boss, he determines what is and isn't to be investigated......he fired comey because comey is an ass......and the democrats all wanted him fired till Trump fired him......

Forum List

Back