Obstruction of Justice Thread and Poll

Does not colluding with Russia make Trump guilty of obstruction of justice?

• Yes

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Pub Duppe

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Russia Russia Russia

Votes: 26 54.2%

• Total voters
money laundering?

quid pro quo?

where

when

(btw, as far as the impeachment party? Invite all your friends, and you'll still only need a 6 pack)
Yes quid pro quo What will trump have to give those who loaned him money?? and money laundering with off shore banks are also being investigated
You see Will in investigating trump you must look at the bottom of the deck not the top He has a history of being a con artist and with help from his lawyers ripped off 100's Now he thinks he can get away with the same ****

Got it.

That's why you were so insistent on investigating the Clintons for money laundering.
Educate me Were they charged investigated? Their foundation last I looked was top rated

You know of course Eric is being investigated for a million that never made it to his charity ..

money laundering?

quid pro quo?

where

when

(btw, as far as the impeachment party? Invite all your friends, and you'll still only need a 6 pack)
Yes quid pro quo What will trump have to give those who loaned him money?? and money laundering with off shore banks are also being investigated
You see Will in investigating trump you must look at the bottom of the deck not the top He has a history of being a con artist and with help from his lawyers ripped off 100's Now he thinks he can get away with the same ****

Got it.

That's why you were so insistent on investigating the Clintons for money laundering.
Educate me Were they charged investigated? Their foundation last I looked was top rated

You know of course Eric is being investigated for a million that never made it to his charity ..
In other words, he's being investigated for nothing. Hillery diverted hundreds of millions from her "charity" to her own personal use.

money laundering?

quid pro quo?

where

when

Got it.

and Donald is being investigated for....?

Trump is "guilty" of defeating Hillary Clinton and making the talking heads at CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post and the New York Times look foolish!

To the left...that's UNFORGIVABLE!!!!

The investigation into his multiple scandals continues.

That would be multiple conspiracy theories/ fantasies form the left. I expect a spike on suicide hot lines when this house of cards collapses on itself.

Got it.

I'm really not sure but I think obstruction collusion with russians etc etc ???

Got it.

Obstruction at the moment.

Collusion would be silly, considering Comey pretty much cleared him of it at his senate hearing

Trump is "guilty" of defeating Hillary Clinton and making the talking heads at CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post and the New York Times look foolish!

That would be multiple conspiracy theories/ fantasies form the left. I expect a spike on suicide hot lines when this house of cards collapses on itself.

Well then you won't be invited to my impeachment party

Got it.

Where's the evidence, turd?

Got it.

Obstruction at the moment.

Collusion would be silly, considering Comey pretty much cleared him of it at his senate hearing
Never can tell will searching for one thing finding another

Got it.

th

th
With trump you know he's got his hands on dirty money Now just to find out where the dog buried the bone

th
With trump you know he's got his hands on dirty money Now just to find out where the dog buried the bone

describes every politic in in DC
(and elsewhere)

Yeah, I can't count the number of parties I haven't been invited to where people only fantasized about them, but never had. Kind of like the bitches victory parties. LMAO

th
No, we don't know that.

Why do snowflakes believe everyone agrees with their delusions?

Yeah, I can't count the number of parties I haven't been invited to where people only fantasized about them, but never had. Kind of like the bitches victory parties. LMAO

Texas You're uninvited

th
No, we don't know that.

They're delusional?

Texas You're uninvited

Are you just plain stupid or senile?

You can't uninvite someone who was never invited in the first place. DIP!

Texas You're uninvited

Are you just plain stupid or senile?

You can't uninvite someone who was never invited in the first place. DIP!

And unbathed republicans like you will never be invited

I've got several dollars of change in my washing machine because I'm to lazy to check the pockets of my clothes before I wash. I hope I don't get arrested for money laundering.
. Becareful, you might steal Hillary's lightening when she took a rag and wiped her server clean. LOL

Except, you're wrong , there's no criminal investigation. Sorry sandy
. No collusion, no crimes. It all falls.

Nope just like a courtroom where a defendent can be charged with several different crimes--found guilty of one, innocent of another--etc. etc. Obstruction of Justice is a stand alone crime, and is not dependent on being found guilty of any other crime.

DEFINITION OF OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE
"Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsified, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under Title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both."
Obstruction of justice - Wikipedia

You have not elected a King or Dictator. Trump swore an oath to the U.S. Constitution--and he will be treated like any other citizen when it comes to criminal acts.

Nixon tried the same thing--firing people who knew too much-- and it didn't end well for him.

In the most traumatic government upheaval of the Watergate crisis, President Nixon yesterday discharged Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox and accepted the resignations of Attorney General Elliot L. Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William D. Ruckelshaus. The President also abolished the office of the special prosecutor and turned over to the Justice Department the entire responsibility for further investigation and prosecution of suspects and defendants in Watergate and related cases.
WashingtonPost.com: Nixon Forces Firing of Cox; Richardson, Ruckelshaus Quit
Saturday Night Massacre - Wikipedia

Watergate took 2 years 2 months before Nixon resigned. This investigation is moving at the speed of light in comparison.

An innocent President will not impede any investigation--because they want to clear themselves of any wrong-doing.

Trump admitted to Obstruction of Justice during an NBC interview with Jake Tapper.

Trump said he was thinking of Russia controversy when he decided to fire Comey

Scroll back to post # 357 on this thread, spend some time watching video's and reading, because it's clear that whomever you're watching or listening too isn't informing you. I assume that would be FOX News and right wing talk show hosts--whom are in full panic spin mode.

I keep hearing this same narrative from you on the left...that Trump has "admitted" to obstruction because he said that he was thinking of the Russia controversy when he decided to fire Comey. Here's the glaring problem with that...if Trump is thinking about Comey's reluctance to come out and say that Trump wasn't the subject of an FBI investigation in public and THAT was the reason he decided to can him...then this has nothing to do with obstruction of justice and everything to do with a President and an FBI Director not seeing eye to eye on something else! After watching Comey play games with Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton to declare that the investigation into Hillary Clinton was simply an FBI "matter" so that Hillary could claim she wasn't under investigation by the FBI, is it any wonder that Trump would be annoyed that Comey would assure him in private that he wasn't under investigation but not state that in public? I think Comey got fired for THAT...not to obstruct any investigation into Trump and my proof of that is simple...the investigations didn't stop...as proven by testimony of the new acting head of the FBI!

I love it the way you right wingers always try and revert the topic back to Hillary Clinton. Your right wing talk show hosts do the same. LOOK--all the emails you can drag up--along with 8 investigations into Benghazi don't hold a match stick to Treason, Obstruction & Lies. Robert Mueller is the one that just decided to put Obstruction of Justice on the ticket, not Comey.
Donald Trump under investigation for potential obstruction of justice – reports

Trump at first used how Comey treated Hillary Clinton as the excuse to fire Comey--which is laughable. All his surrogates where chanting the same thing. Then he goes on NBC a couple of days later, didn't stick with that narrative and admitted to Obstruction of Justice. As Bill Mayer stated he is "deep throat"--referring to the FBI agent that secretly met with Washington Post reporters over Watergate. Apparently when the news came out that Trump was under investigation for Obstruction of Justice, FOX News spent the entire night stating he wasn't, it's just FAKE NEWS, and the next day Trump admits it, in a tweet. He does this all of the time.

I am certain that all White House advisers along with his lawyers have told him to stay away from interviews and his dam tweeter account--but he hasn't listened yet. He's never going to listen, and here's why.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

e473b56aab29fc007c83c7e4a15c5643.jpg

Post # 357 on this thread explains it all.

LOL...what did you think Mueller was going to investigate, Oreo? Collusion is pretty much DOA...you Trump haters on the left have been pushing that since last summer and you've come up with zero proof it happened! Once you realized that dog wasn't going to hunt you started screaming about obstruction of justice because Trump fired Comey...that despite the fact that Trump A) never ordered Comey to stop investigating anyone, B) told Comey that he was fine with the FBI investigating his "satellites", and C) has the legal right to fire the FBI Director at his discretion! The only thing Mueller HAS to investigate right now IS the alleged obstruction of justice and it's obvious he has no choice but to do so or you snowflakes will scream bloody murder about cover-ups! So he'll investigate and guess what he'll come up with? Nothing. Why? Because obstruction of justice never took place. This whole narrative borders on farce.

You'd best start coming up with something else for Mueller to look into, little buddy because right now...you've sent him into a round room and told him to pee in the corner!

Keep dreaming--post 357 explains it all with video and links. Yes Trump did tell Comey to look the other way on Michael Flynn with this statement:

President Donald Trump asked James Comey to end the investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, a request documented in a memo written by the former FBI director, according to sources familiar with the matter. "I hope you can let this go," Comey wrote, quoting Trump in the document, which CNN has not viewed but which was described by the sources.
Comey memo: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation - CNNPolitics.com

Two private meetings & 6 phone calls later, Trump fired Comey. Because Comey didn't let it go. Which Trump admitted too, in an NBC interview with Lester Holt. (The reason he fired Comey was because of the Russian investigation.) That is Obstruction of Justice.

The president, however, has now admitted that those defenses are wrong. In an interview with NBC News’ Lester Holt yesterday, Trump admitted he was motivated by concerns about the Russia scandal when he decided to oust Comey from his FBI post.
“[W]hen I decided to just do it [fire Comey], I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story.” About the same time as the interview, Trump’s spokesperson also told reporters that by firing Comey, the White House has “taken steps” to end the investigation into the Russia scandal.
Trump's admission bolsters allegations of obstruction of justice

So I think the only person that will be peeing in the corner is you. James Clapper says this is a 1000 times worse than Watergate--which is true. Because it involves collusion with a foreign adversary, Russia, and
Julian Assange (wikileaks founder) who has just been labeled a HOSTILE intelligence source of this nation, that frequently works with Russia that recently leaked 1000's of classified CIA documents informing terrorists the tactics used to catch them.
James Clapper says Watergate scandal "pales" in comparison with Russian claims - CBS News
CIA director Mike Pompeo says WikiLeaks is a hostile intelligence service.

And we know who loves Julian Assange

Trump mentioned Wikileaks 164 times in last month of election, now claims it didn’t impact one…

So get out your crayons and coloring books, turn on your FOX News, and keep listening to all of your right wing talk show hosts, you're in for one hell of a ride.

rush-cartoon.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back