Obvious Global Warming

I tried to be nice and warn you, now reported.
You aren't nice, I'm sure you're a hateful racist who enables other hateful racists to make laws in the US.

I don't know what country you're from, but that's not how it works here..

Sure it is.

A bunch of racists get together, gerrymander districts, and somehow win a majority in congress despite losing the majority vote even when congressional districts are supposed to be equal in population and won by popular vote.

It is painfully obvious you so called GOPs who supported a PEDOphile, are racist, and a minority party of mostly white men over 65 years of age.

In your strongest racist state, Alabama, 60% of people under the age of 35 voted against the racist GOPs.

Democrats in Maryland are racist for gerrumandering the districts so that only "1" Republican represents the State?

Racist! Racist! Racist!

Democrats in Maryland are freezing their asses off tonight!

Guess what? Republicans in Maryland are, too! :eek:

You can bet their little windmills and solar cells aren't keeping them warm tonight. Those good old coal-fired electrical plants are going full-tilt. As well as wood-fired stoves, and propane gas furnaces.

I tried to be nice and warn you, now reported.
You aren't nice, I'm sure you're a hateful racist who enables other hateful racists to make laws in the US.

Sure it is.

A bunch of racists get together, gerrymander districts, and somehow win a majority in congress despite losing the majority vote even when congressional districts are supposed to be equal in population and won by popular vote.

It is painfully obvious you so called GOPs who supported a PEDOphile, are racist, and a minority party of mostly white men over 65 years of age.

In your strongest racist state, Alabama, 60% of people under the age of 35 voted against the racist GOPs.

Democrats in Maryland are racist for gerrumandering the districts so that only "1" Republican represents the State?

Racist! Racist! Racist!

And so are us independents.

Thank you.

Sure it is.

Racist! Racist! Racist!

You can bet their little windmills and solar cells aren't keeping them warm tonight. Those good old coal-fired electrical plants are going full-tilt. As well as wood-fired stoves, and propane gas furnaces.

Nonsense.

DOE says the cheapest form of power to build now is Wind followed by Solar. And with Pumped Storage you solve the problem of availability.

Sure it is.

Racist! Racist! Racist!

Thank you.

If you'd vote for someone like Trump you're not an independent you're just a coward.

Sure it is.

Racist! Racist! Racist!

Nonsense.

DOE says the cheapest form of power to build now is Wind followed by Solar. And with Pumped Storage you solve the problem of availability.

You must have read some bogus DOE report put out when that jug-eared bastard Obama was in the White House.

Maybe you'd like to produce a link to where my American DOE is saying that now?

People say look at the weather in New York, in Mid West! No Global Warming!

Here's the Temperature anomaly (which shows the current temperature deviating from the average).

The only place super cold, are those places, the rest of the Northern Hemisphere is much hotter than average winters:

Climate Reanalyzer

What your map shows is that if we take the North American Cold Trough and spread it out everywhere else, it would bring all the other places back down to normal! The only unusual thing here is that for now, all the cold air is too concentrated in one spot.
No it doesn't show that at all lol. Since if you actually did that you'd notice that the average temperature is now about 1C higher than it was in 1850s.

Actually it's something like 4C higher in the Arctic circle and northward.

And so?

View attachment 169673
And so your graph ignores the part where the climate forcing factors such as CO2, and Methane have shot through the roof.

Let me tell you something about these gases from an article I wrote a few years ago:

For those who may not know, the atmosphere really is as follows:

78% Nitrogen
 21% Oxygen (from Plants mainly, essential for the animal life)

_That is 99% of your total atmosphere right there!_

That only leaves 1% left, as a combination of /trace gases./

These trace gases can be further broken down into the Noble gases and IR
 storing gases which help to moderate our climate. 

Of that 1% trace gas left over, _9/10ths_ of that is ARGON, a harmless,
inert gas.

That leaves roughly 0.1%, or about 1/10th of 1/100th of the atmosphere 
left.

The other remaining inert noble gases (combined total of 0.002% total
atmosphere) are Neon, Helium, Krypton, Xenon, and also Hydrogen.

Of the remaining (combined total less than 1/10th of 1%, or 0.098% of
the atmosphere) atmosphere left over, these are the IR storing components, such as Water Vapor, Carbon Dioxide, Methane, Nitrous Oxide and Ozone, /combined/. 

Kind of puts things into perspective, doesn't it?

Water Vapor, essential to life, is by far the largest, at 0.04%
(1/2500th%), and carbon dioxide (plant food, essential to plant life
which sustains us), which is only 0.03%, or about 1/3000th% of the
atmosphere.

Methane, a more powerful IR storing agent than water vapor and CO2
 combined, is at .0002%, and the remaining vestiges (roughly 0.0278% by 
subtraction) are made up of Nitrous Oxide and Ozone combined.

The Earth demonstrates over and over with each cataclysmic imbalance, such as volcanoes, super-volcanoes and other cataclysmic events that it has an enormous capacity to recover and re-balance itself, storing things like methane and CO2 in rock, under the ocean, etc., that despite the most horrific events that formed the Moon, killed the dinosaurs, etc., that the Earth always recovers back to the state that it WANTS to be, bar all and the pitiful amounts of emissions man puts out by comparison are nothing. If man disappeared tomorrow, in a few decades, the Earth would return as if we had never even existed.

Sure it is.

Racist! Racist! Racist!

Nonsense.

What a propaganda tool they are subsidized and they are not cheap

Sure it is.

Racist! Racist! Racist!

Nonsense.

You must have read some bogus DOE report put out when that jug-eared bastard Obama was in the White House.

Nope just misstated my source, not DOE: it's this group unaffiliated with Obama or the government:

How much does it cost to generate electricity with different types of power plants? - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

Well sourced though. Enjoy.

Sure it is.

Racist! Racist! Racist!

Yep, My pellet stove is keeping Me nice and toasty right now with only a small help on occasion from a little propane heater.

Living in a 1900 plank house when the temps are -18 makes it hard to keep up! lol

I'll have to get back to burning some tires in My backyard to chase all this climate change away!

Sure it is.

Racist! Racist! Racist!

Nonsense.

This kid is a clown...

He won't last long here ...

Sure it is.

Racist! Racist! Racist!

Thank you.

If you'd vote for someone like Trump you're not an independent you're just a coward.

What difference does it make who we vote for? it's pretty obvious that you're not even an American, so please stop interfering in our electoral process.

Mmmm...ok Binky?

People say look at the weather in New York, in Mid West! No Global Warming!

Here's the Temperature anomaly (which shows the current temperature deviating from the average).

The only place super cold, are those places, the rest of the Northern Hemisphere is much hotter than average winters:

Climate Reanalyzer

What your map shows is that if we take the North American Cold Trough and spread it out everywhere else, it would bring all the other places back down to normal! The only unusual thing here is that for now, all the cold air is too concentrated in one spot.
No it doesn't show that at all lol. Since if you actually did that you'd notice that the average temperature is now about 1C higher than it was in 1850s.

Actually it's something like 4C higher in the Arctic circle and northward.

And so?

View attachment 169673
And so your graph ignores the part where the climate forcing factors such as CO2, and Methane have shot through the roof.

Let me tell you something about these gases from an article I wrote a few years ago:

For those who may not know, the atmosphere really is as follows:

78% Nitrogen
 21% Oxygen (from Plants mainly, essential for the animal life)

_That is 99% of your total atmosphere right there!_

That only leaves 1% left, as a combination of /trace gases./

These trace gases can be further broken down into the Noble gases and IR
 storing gases which help to moderate our climate. 

Of that 1% trace gas left over, _9/10ths_ of that is ARGON, a harmless,
inert gas.

That leaves roughly 0.1%, or about 1/10th of 1/100th of the atmosphere 
left.

The other remaining inert noble gases (combined total of 0.002% total
atmosphere) are Neon, Helium, Krypton, Xenon, and also Hydrogen.

Of the remaining (combined total less than 1/10th of 1%, or 0.098% of
the atmosphere) atmosphere left over, these are the IR storing components, such as Water Vapor, Carbon Dioxide, Methane, Nitrous Oxide and Ozone, /combined/. 

Kind of puts things into perspective, doesn't it?

Water Vapor, essential to life, is by far the largest, at 0.04%
(1/2500th%), and carbon dioxide (plant food, essential to plant life
which sustains us), which is only 0.03%, or about 1/3000th% of the
atmosphere.

Methane, a more powerful IR storing agent than water vapor and CO2
 combined, is at .0002%, and the remaining vestiges (roughly 0.0278% by 
subtraction) are made up of Nitrous Oxide and Ozone combined.

The Earth demonstrates over and over with each cataclysmic imbalance, such as volcanoes, super-volcanoes and other cataclysmic events that it has an enormous capacity to recover and re-balance itself, storing things like methane and CO2 in rock, under the ocean, etc., that despite the most horrific events that formed the Moon, killed the dinosaurs, etc., that the Earth always recovers back to the state that it WANTS to be, bar all and the pitiful amounts of emissions man puts out by comparison are nothing. If man disappeared tomorrow, in a few decades, the Earth would return as if we had never even existed.

First, 1% of the atmosphere being Cyanide would kill you, so it's not a matter of how "trace" it is, but how much impact it has.

Regardless of that illogical step you made, you claim that volcanoes etc has an effect, obviously they can. But the release of gas by Humans has a MORE obvious effect.

Humans have doubled the concentration of CO2, and has more than tripled the concentration of Methane. (An increase of 250%).

There isn't a Volcano in millions of years that has accomplished that.

He won because common sense data proves and demonstrates Global Warming
Actually....yes! Among other very similar things, yes! Trump is an ignorant fool who knows next to nothing about anything. These deniers were getting awfully tired of feeling stupid. And then a guy even dumber than them comes along and trumpets their stupid denial, and they LOVE it.

Records were set for cold and snow from Maine to Florida in a hundred year cycle of a 1917-18 cold inclusion. The more we learn about the universe the more we understand that the warmth of a dying star is an anomaly in the Cosmos. The tiny 3rd rock from the Sun is at the mercy of the gigantic nuclear reactor we call the Sun. Ice ages are historic fact and we have a lot more to fear from the absence of warmth from the Sun than manufactured political fear of warming based on a theory created by a failed democrat politician with no background in science.

Sure it is.

Racist! Racist! Racist!

Yep, My pellet stove is keeping Me nice and toasty right now with only a small help on occasion from a little propane heater.

Living in a 1900 plank house when the temps are -18 makes it hard to keep up! lol

I'll have to get back to burning some tires in My backyard to chase all this climate change away!

That cracked me up. House on a concrete slab here. It's -1 degrees outside and I have the gas furnace vents open in the garage. I also have a Kerosun heater going and two antique Aladdin kerosene lamps burning in the garage, so it's toasty except for the feet.

Sure it is.

Racist! Racist! Racist!

Thank you.

So now anyone that would vote for "X" is a coward. Are you ready to back that up with your ass?

I'm surely not calling anyone that would vote for Hillary, or Jill Stein, or the other guy a coward.

Possibly a misled citizen, but not a coward. This is America. America was founded by "Not cowards" FYI.

It seems you have a lot of learning to do about America.

I'm heating with gas. Natural gas! Clean burning efficient clear odorless natural gas.

Sure it is.

Racist! Racist! Racist!

Thank you.

So now anyone that would vote for "X" is a coward. Are you ready to back that up with your ass?

I'm surely not calling anyone that would vote for Hillary, or Jill Stein, or the other guy a coward.

Possibly a misled citizen, but not a coward. This is America. America was founded by "Not cowards" FYI

It seems you have a lot of learning to do about America.

As well as that, I will also add that we can kick the ass of whatever country you're in right now.

Don't believe me? Just try us. :biggrin:

Sure it is.

Racist! Racist! Racist!

Thank you.

Coward?

Shall I call you a MORON?

I'm in Maryland. My vote went to Hillary.

NOOB don't know jack.

Walk softly noob. I was a Democrat my entire life till I joined this board.

Records were set for cold and snow from Maine to Florida in a hundred year cycle of a 1917-18 cold inclusion. The more we learn about the universe the more we understand that the warmth of a dying star is an anomaly in the Cosmos. The tiny 3rd rock from the Sun is at the mercy of the gigantic nuclear reactor we call the Sun. Ice ages are historic fact and we have a lot more to fear from the absence of warmth from the Sun than manufactured political fear of warming based on a theory created by a failed democrat politician with no background in science.
Wow, professor! Have you passed this very important information along to the global scientific community??? Imagine how surprised they will be to learn there is a star at the center of our solar system! Oh, to see the look on their faces!!

Forum List

Back