Ocasio-Cortez: Be 'Excited' About 'Being Automated Out Of Work,' Tax Corporations At 90%

D1Qw9PTXcAUj9VQ.jpg

Go AOC!!!!!!

D1Qw9PTXcAUj9VQ.jpg

Go AOC!!!!!!

You realize you're doing the same thing when you constantly post stuff about the politicians and media people you hate, right? All you're doing it drawing more attention to them. The other side likes them more when they get a reaction out of you. I bet somebody like you helped Trump get elected more than the average Trump voter did.

There will always be jobs. The "automated-out-of-job" complaint is a lie communists tell to peddle their goose-stepping.

Consumers drive the economy.

No consumers with money = No business.

Unemployed people are not consumers with money.

These giant businesses employing nobody by using robots to manufacture goods will have ZERO consumers to buy their goods.

It

Will

Never

Happen

I would love to see AOC get a live prime-time TV show like SNL. She is hilarious.

These fucking morons would lead to the total collapse of the US economy in the same amount of time that AOC said the world is going to end and we are all gonna die.

What did she say? 12 years and we are all dead?

Same with her economy.

She didn’t say that . You cons can’t stop lying can you .

What did she say?

She was rambling on about her district and different people In it and how Dems used to get the support of the working folk.

I think the line that cons are trying to use is when she said we shouldn’t settle for 10% better because 10% of garbage is still garbage.

You can find the clip in the other thread

How does that whore's brain (or whatever passes for it) even generate enough power to keep its vital organs going? And like most trashy whores, she doesn't even the brains to do her makeup correctly; she overdoes it to the point she looks like what I've seen at open-casket funerals.

How does that whore's brain (or whatever passes for it) even generate enough power to keep its vital organs going? And like most trashy whores, she doesn't even the brains to do her makeup correctly; she overdoes it to the point she looks like what I've seen at open-casket funerals.

"There's no war on women" though.

Forum List

Back