Ocasio-Cortez: Border Agents Have Been ‘Sexually Threatening Towards Me’!

I worked as a Maintenance Mechanic for the State of Wisconsin in a prison in Boscobel. Funny thing is, the toilet IS the sink...

toilet-sink.jpg

So what this little TWIT, AOC, HEARD, about drinking from the TOILET was probably that TOILET/SINK COMBO above, but never SAW it or even bothered to check it out. She's a MORON.

Like Pelosi said, "this glass of water could have gotten elected in her district had it had a D next to it's name."

My bet is she's gone. She'll be primarried. So will that lawless little muslim skank in MN that MARRIED HER BROTHER and FILED FALSE IRS reports for years.
Actually she will be primaried.......by this person! Ocascio-Cortez is already running scared.

Ocasio-Cortez’s Republican challenger demands debate — needles her about Bronx-cred

Geese oh man, how do you prove people didn't do something?
You just proved IDB doesn’t have a brain...
Saying she made it up is making shit up.
Usually I remember the context of discussion, but you show up once every week and leave a 100% brain dead Liberal bird dropping comment.
Too many big words...I know.
Sorry, I'll try to dumb things down in future.
Better yet, post on a regular basis.
Fair enough...I live a busy life.
Social media is well down my list.
I just need to receive my regular fix of abuse and I'm right for another week.

You just proved IDB doesn’t have a brain...
Saying she made it up is making shit up.
Usually I remember the context of discussion, but you show up once every week and leave a 100% brain dead Liberal bird dropping comment.
Too many big words...I know.
Sorry, I'll try to dumb things down in future.
Better yet, post on a regular basis.
Fair enough...I live a busy life.
Social media is well down my list.
I just need to receive my regular fix of abuse and I'm right for another week.
We’re all busy but I can’t abuse my co-workers so I’m here.

If true that she is this extreme in her views, and on everything that moves, then she is in the wrong job. This nation doesn't need anymore whining crying falsehood telling, false accusation leveling (timeless victim's), who keep jumping at every shadow she see's, and possibly for diabolical reasoning.

I used to scare the shit out of my kids with apocalypse and World disorder stories so they would learn to say "Yeah you're a dumbass". I asked them what they think about AOC . Ans: Yeah she's a dumbass" I'll say no more about her!

Forum List

Back