Ocasio-Cortez Is Showing She’s Pretty Spooked Over Threat of Dem’s Plans to Primary Her

They need to do more than that, otherwise they need to start draining their entire swamp ASAP.

Not sure who they were way, way in the past (before my time), but they are one messed up bunch now.

Seems like they are a highjacked party who was taken advantage of due their compassion for the so called poor in the nation, but not all stories about the poor are founded in white man bad/orange man bad bullcrap in which they have been led to think or believe as was fed to them by their handlers / highjackers.

They need to do more than that, otherwise they need to start draining their entire swamp ASAP.

Not sure who they were way, way in the past (before my time), but they are one messed up bunch now.

Seems like they are a highjacked party who was taken advantage of due their compassion for the so called poor in the nation, but not all stories about the poor are founded in white man bad/orange man bad bullcrap in which they have been led to think or believe as was fed to them by their handlers / highjackers.
Dem Party is controlled by the commies but the psychotic commie wing wants to take control.

She is not playing by the rules. She is not sucking up to big money like most of the Dems. But that is why she was elected. And that is why they hate her.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Her First Weeks in Congress

She is not playing by the rules. She is not sucking up to big money like most of the Dems. But that is why she was elected. And that is why they hate her.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Her First Weeks in Congress

Cortez is a one trick pony. The DEMs know when they have a loser in their midst. They will get rid of her the next chance they get.

In two years beans and rice will be in every school cafeteria in mary kuh.
Hey ! we can trade those soybeans to China for Black beans. Barter system !
Fwee Twade !

She should be. It’s her party, not her, who’ll be counting the votes.

Ocasio-Cortez Is Showing She's Pretty Spooked Over Threat of Dem's Plans to Primary Her
Two years away
She can influence a lot of legislation by then

She has the most recognition of any new member of Congress and knows how to win her district
She has no experience in anything but being a bar fly. Those ideas changed to a conservative angle from a novice is refreshing. From a communist angle they represent danger.

She should be. It’s her party, not her, who’ll be counting the votes.

Ocasio-Cortez Is Showing She's Pretty Spooked Over Threat of Dem's Plans to Primary Her
Two years away
She can influence a lot of legislation by then

She has the most recognition of any new member of Congress and knows how to win her district
She has no experience in anything but being a bar fly. Those ideas changed to a conservative angle from a novice is refreshing. From a communist angle they represent danger.

Danger Will Robinson!

In my previous congressional district, when I lived in the Mid West, the Deep State didn't like Rep. Traficant either, even though he was a Tremendous Congressman. They ended up throwing him out of Congress.

In my previous congressional district, when I lived in the Mid West, the Deep State didn't like Rep. Traficant either, even though he was a Tremendous Congressman. They ended up throwing him out of Congress.
Why am I not surprised?

He was expelled from the House after being convicted of taking bribes, filing false tax returns, racketeering and forcing his aides to perform chores at his farm in Ohio and houseboat in Washington, D.C.[1] He was sentenced to prison and released on September 2, 2009, after serving a seven-year sentence.

Last edited:
WHy am I not surpirsed?

He was expelled from the House after being convicted of taking bribes, filing false tax returns, racketeering and forcing his aides to perform chores at his farm in Ohio and houseboat in Washington, D.C.[1] He was sentenced to prison and released on September 2, 2009, after serving a seven-year sentence.

Rep. Traficant was innocent, his "crime" was dissing the Deep State.

WHy am I not surpirsed?

Rep. Traficant was innocent, his "crime" was dissing the Deep State.
You're supporting a deeply corrupt politician...what a surprise that you also support Trump

Forum List

Back