Ocasio-Cortez Says Claire McCaskill Calling Her A ‘Shiny Object’ To CNN Is ‘Disappointing’

She’s sorry everyone is onto her being a dingbat before she’s even sworn in.
Gatorbreath running in to attack me for attacking his heartthrob in 3...2...
Ocasio-Cortez Says Claire McCaskill Calling Her A 'Shiny Object' To CNN Is 'Disappointing' | HuffPost

The fear of the Reichwing to this newbie is pleasing to our palate. Please continue to secrete it.

OP sure expends a lot of butthurt on a Congresscritter three thousand miles away from his district, doesn't he?

Some wags seriously need a life.
She isn't at the state level....she's at the federal level. Her decisions can have impact over the entire nation.

Ocasio-Cortez Says Claire McCaskill Calling Her A 'Shiny Object' To CNN Is 'Disappointing' | HuffPost

The fear of the Reichwing to this newbie is pleasing to our palate. Please continue to secrete it.

OP sure expends a lot of butthurt on a Congresscritter three thousand miles away from his district, doesn't he?

She isn't at the state level....she's at the federal level. Her decisions can have impact over the entire nation.

Correct. The House is part of Congress. We know that.
And her district is an entire continent away from his. That's why he gets zero votes for or against her. In the same way she gets zero votes for or against his Congresscritter, or yours or mine. Last time I checked we all get a Representative.

Yet here he is with two more butthurt threads, on the heels of his "waaah, she's on vacation" thread. It's called obsession.

I imagine your inability to see how cancerous she can be to your party is probably quite pleasing to them as well.

Fear. That’s it. Fear.

Fear of dying of laughter at the Democrats already working on Trump’s re-election is a concern.

dnLWv2R.jpg

vlhmhvn.jpg

And her district is an entire continent away from his. That's why he gets zero votes for or against her. In the same way she gets zero votes for or against his Congresscritter, or yours or mine. Last time I checked we all get a Representative.

Yet here he is with two more butthurt threads, on the heels of his "waaah, she's on vacation" thread. It's called obsession.
Ah, so all of your posts about Ted Cruz was because you’re a racist, uh?

Please continue putting these types in power. Is this really a person you would entrust you and your families futures too? You give her the power to do that so I'm wondering was that a wise choice?

Your advice will be considered once the disaster you all put in power is removed from our White House and whisked away to a secure undisclosed federal prison. You're welcome!

You just advocated a coup. I hope the Secret Service is paying attention.

McCaskill is 100% correct, that is what I have been saying for months now.

The best part is how well you feel for it, you now obsessed and report to us on this forum her every move and thought and spoken word.

:dig:

Aaaaaaaaaaaand here we go yet again. WHAT posts about Ted Cruz? Quote me.

:dig:

Aaaaaaaaaaaand here we go yet again. WHAT posts about Ted Cruz? Quote me.

Still nothing. Wonder what's taking so long.

It's much ado about nothing but it's easy to see that the babe is trying to maintain a high profile and like all democrat politicians she has Media Matters to dig up everything that is said about her no matter how inane.

Forum List

Back