Occupation 101

I fail to see why you consider this to be a major problem.

I see the danger it poses to Israel...

Oh, and you may want to tell that Jewish gadfly Marc39 that I don't read anything he posts. I tried telling him myself, but the poor little guy didn't quite get it in spite of his 5 Princeton degrees or whatever it is that he claims to have these days.

Islamic scholar Bernard Lewis...
For most of the fourteen centuries of recorded Muslim history, jihad was most commonly interpreted to mean armed struggle for the defense or advancement of Muslim power. In Muslim tradition, the world is divided into two houses: the House of Islam (Dar al-Islam), in which Muslim governments rule and Muslim law prevails, and the House of War (Dar al-Harb), the rest of the world, still inhabited and, more important, ruled by infidels. The presumption is that the duty of jihad will continue, interrupted only by truces, until all the world either adopts the Muslim faith or submits to Muslim rule.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Faith-Power-Religion-Politics-Middle/dp/019514421X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291876649&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Faith and Power: Religion and Politics in the Middle East (9780195144215): Bernard Lewis: Books[/ame]

That seems rather disingenuous. Kalam. I ramble and you don't care? This is conducive to lateral discussions? Remember when I said that (above) your leaving this thread because you didn't like the nature of my post since it didn't fit with your view of the topic, was patterned.

That was posted at 7 AM after a night of no sleep, so I hope you'll overlook my rudeness.

Whether you are Arabian or not, your view that Islam is intractable, and can not be modified is the same view as the Sunni and the Shia.

I'm not. I'm a student of their language, among other things, and a Sunni.

I fail to see why you consider this to be a major problem.

Oh, and you may want to tell that Jewish gadfly Marc39 that I don't read anything he posts. I tried telling him myself, but the poor little guy didn't quite get it in spite of his 5 Princeton degrees or whatever it is that he claims to have these days.

This bears repeating.

This bears repeating.

This bears repeating, Muzzie virgin chaser...

Ayatollah Khomeini...
Those who study jihad will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world. All the countries conquered by Islam or to be conquered in the future will be marked for everlasting salvation. For they shall live under Allah's law (Sharia). … Islam says: 'Kill [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter their armies.' Islam says: 'Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to paradise, which can be opened only for holy warriors (jihadists)!' There are hundreds of other Koranic psalms and hadiths (sayings of the prophet) urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all that mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim. …Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless.

That was posted at 7 AM after a night of no sleep, so I hope you'll overlook my rudeness.

Indeed. It was nothing, and you will note I did not respond or challenge it either, choosing to move on to what really matters. That should give you some small insight as to my character. It is not about competition. It is about:

Your thoughts. My thoughts and the Thoughts of Others.

Kalam said:
Oh, and you may want to tell....

So you ask me to overlook... in one sentence and then attempt to use me as a servant to carry your negative waves with another?

I am not a servant. This is why I did not create that thread.

You may have discerned that and not attempted to twice use me thus which says far more about you than it does about Marc.

Since you called me in on this I will respond. I would not have otherwise.

I say Marc takes you head on, and you attempt to use me as a proxy. Like Iran is doing with Hezbollah and Hamas etc. etc.

Regardless of his content and your content. Those are your contents, not mine.

Please.

So you ask me to overlook... in one sentence and then attempt to use me as a servant to carry your negative waves with another?

You may have discerned that and not attempted to twice use me thus which says far more about you than it does about Marc.

I say Marc takes you head on, and you attempt to use me as a proxy. Like Iran is doing with Hezbollah and Hamas etc. etc.

It's impossible for me to engage him in any sort of discussion because he does nothing but post babyish insults. That you've said nothing in response to his trollish name-calling and open racism is quite telling. This is a pattern I've noticed among Zionist Jews in general -- you seem to never criticize any of your own, even if they're clearly nothing but pests. He used to insult another Jewish poster her by calling her a "whore" and similar names; she says nothing against him. If a "Muslim" conducted himself in such a matter, I'd kick him to the curb immediately. Do you people have no shame or principles?

That is your case with him Kalam. If you do not stand yourself, why do you expect others to stand for you?

In discussion?

Come on. Really? I was a little boy when I was taught that "Sticks and Stones Will Break My Bones But Names Will Never Hurt Me."

Now I didn't respond when you made it personal, why would I stand to your being attacked with words?

Then you couch it in terms of my race?

OK :eusa_whistle:

It's impossible for me to engage him in any sort of discussion because he does nothing but post babyish insults. That you've said nothing in response to his trollish name-calling and open racism is quite telling. This is a pattern I've noticed among Zionist Jews in general -- you seem to never criticize any of your own, even if they're clearly nothing but pests. He used to insult another Jewish poster her by calling her a "whore" and similar names; she says nothing against him. If a "Muslim" conducted himself in such a matter, I'd kick him to the curb immediately. Do you people have no shame or principles?

That is your case with him Kalam. If you do not stand yourself, why do you expect others to stand for you?

In discussion?

Come on. Really? I was a little boy when I was taught that "Sticks and Stones Will Break My Bones But Names Will Never Hurt Me."

Now I didn't respond when you made it personal, why would I stand to your being attacked with words?

You're missing the point. The most vocal representative of your ideology on this board is a childish and openly racist troll, and you seem to have no problem with this.

Your ideology, hence the "Zionist" qualifier.

Are you serious? In discussion with words?

I will leave the entire thread with this personal view and it is to be taken as my personal view, no more, although it is not of my creation.

Profanity is the sign of a weak mind, attempting to express itself forcibly and failing miserably.

I stand to this as a personal choice. Every other human being including you can make your own stance with what they are willing to accept and what they are not willing to accept.

Stand up for yourself if it bothers you Kalam. It doesn't bother me, but I've been around since the days of the university BBS's.

I just bypass stuff I don't want to read. There's more than a few I bypass here already. It's just words. If you don't like them, then take control of your life and your choices rather than attempt to enlist others in your inability to either accept or attack Marc on his grounds.

The same with television. Someone is an actor in a show. You don't like this show of his? Change the channel.

:cuckoo:

In discussion?

You're missing the point. The most vocal representative of your ideology on this board is a childish and openly racist troll, and you seem to have no problem with this.

You're missing the point. The most vocal representative of your ideology on this board is a childish and openly racist troll

Who is racist, Muzzie Jew hater? :lol:

"Oh, Allah, Kill All Jews And Americans":eek:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo[/ame]

Allahu Fucku

The Zionist whose religion your pedophile Mahomet stole to concoct his fraudulent cult of Islam?

Let's see what some important figures say about Zionists and about the dreadful curse of Islam...

Martin Luther King, Jr...
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

John F. Kennedy...
Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom.

Ronald Reagan...
In Israel, free men and women are every day demonstrating the power of courage and faith. Israel is a land of stability and democracy in a region of tryanny and unrest

Bill Clinton...
American and Israel share a special bond. Our relationship is unique among all nations. Like America, Israel is a strong democracy, a symbol of freedom, and an oasis of liberty, a home to the oppressed and persecuted.

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper..
As I said on the 60th anniversary of its founding, the State of Israel appeared as a light, in a world emerging from deep darkness. Against all odds, that light has not been extinguished. It burns bright, upheld by the universal principles of all civilized nations – freedom, democracy, justice.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

Last edited:

I will leave the entire thread with this personal view and it is to be taken as my personal view, no more, although it is not of my creation.

Profanity is the sign of a weak mind, attempting to express itself forcibly and failing miserably.

I stand to this as a personal choice. Every other human being including you can make your own stance with what they are willing to accept and what they are not willing to accept.

Stand up for yourself if it bothers you Kalam. It doesn't bother me, but I've been around since the days of the university BBS's.

I just bypass stuff I don't want to read. There's more than a few I bypass here already. It's just words. If you don't like them, then take control of your life and your choices rather than attempt to enlist others in your inability to either accept or attack Marc on his grounds.

The same with television. Someone is an actor in a show. You don't like this show of his? Change the channel.

You missed the point again, but I suppose that doesn't matter since you've apparently decided to leave the discussion. Goodbye. :rolleyes:

You missed the point again, but I suppose that doesn't matter since you've apparently decided to leave the discussion. Goodbye. :rolleyes:

Are you off to get some Muslima pussy, like Muhammad says, Muzzie? :clap2:

Bukhari 7,62,81...:lol:
Mohammed said, “The marriage vow most rightly expected to be obeyed is the husband’s right to enjoy the wife’s vagina.

Leaving the thread with my personal view is not the same as leaving the thread. You can take this as me saying that I just tacked that on the threads wall and stand to it whilst on this forum.

Fire with fire simply creates more fires. I know Muslims take greater offense to words than Jews. So, I will accept that it bothers you more than it does myself.

I refuse to be pulled into your "point" though. I saw it. It was a poor attempt. I will not make that connection, as they are far to disparate but I know you would make that argument. With words, anything goes. If someone I don't know calls me a name, why should that bother me? Free speech can be problematic at times, but it's where I choose to stand.

So, I chose to walk away from that... machination of yours.

Profanity and name calling, of the weak or strong, I can see the intellect on the wrong side of justice defining profanity and name calling as such. I can see the intellect on the wrong side of justice calling for peace and restraint, this works for the intellectual tyrant.

The lousy piece of shit bastard wishes to be above the fray with his righteous use of words. Well the righteous rape tiny 12 year old girls, murder homosexuals, stone to death woman who find comfort in a non-moslem arms they wish to demean us if we call them the lousy mother-fuckers that they are.

In all seriousness, there is a time when mere words do not convey the proper response.

There is no Allah, there is no god of Islam, we do not worship the same god.

Rape of children, covering women in cloth so that they cannot see the world, denying woman the rights that a man enjoys.

That is a piece of shit, bigoted, ideology.

One day we will lose our temper with the ignorant moslem culture and the strong will destroy all of Islam.

this should of happened many years ago.

The only problem in the Middle East is no body has the God-dam balls to piss on the rock in Mecca and wake up the fools still caught in an era of 1000 years ago.

Profanity and name calling, of the weak or strong, I can see the intellect on the wrong side of justice defining profanity and name calling as such. I can see the intellect on the wrong side of justice calling for peace and restraint, this works for the intellectual tyrant.

The lousy piece of shit bastard wishes to be above the fray with his righteous use of words. Well the righteous rape tiny 12 year old girls, murder homosexuals, stone to death woman who find comfort in a non-moslem arms they wish to demean us if we call them the lousy mother-fuckers that they are.

In all seriousness, there is a time when mere words do not convey the proper response.

Rape of children, covering women in cloth so that they cannot see the world, denying woman the rights that a man enjoys.

One day we will lose our temper with the ignorant moslem culture and the strong will destroy all of Islam.

The only problem in the Middle East is no body has the God-dam balls to piss on the rock in Mecca and wake up the fools still caught in an era of 1000 years ago.

:smoke:

Religion of Truth got your Huggies in a bunch, money grip?

To tell you the truth, yes, I hate to see hate.

The Christian USA works for Islam, what do we get in turn, dead children and propaganda.

I personally was screwed over by Moslems, they refused to pay a boss of mine after we installed structural steel for a building in Orange County California, I have another friend who Moslem neighbors moved their property line onto his property, he had to sue in court.

Trouble with so many moslem people in the middle east is they have never had to work and when they did they forced the women to do all the work.

I bet you its still like that across much of the moslem world, old cultures die hard.

When you say the "Christian USA" works for Islam, are we at least getting overtime pay in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Our carpet bombing of the Afghans in 2001 murdered thousands (some say tens or hundreds of thousands) of Muslim civilians, the overwhelming majority of whom had no knowledge of 911.

Since March of 2003 one in four Iraqis has died, been displaced, maimed or incarcerated.

You should make a class-based analysis of the occupations of Arab lands and at least ask yourself why anyone should be allowed to profit from illegal wars and occupations?

The cult of Islam got you in a rage over your inferior and backward culture?

Here is what I wonder. I know Muslims like servants. We have seen this one who is a converted Sunni demanding me, a Jew, to stand for what should be his own stand.

Why? Islam says that Muslims can only defend other Muslims in the ummah. Let him find his own to protect him. Or, gasp, maybe he will learn to stand up for himself??

It reminds me of the non converted Arabians who call themselves Palestinians, begging for a homeland to be given to them. Rather than do the hard work that every other country that is not Arabian has had to do to create a country.

Wot?

Forum List

Back