Occupation 101

It's even funnier now than when you said it the first time.

Whats so funny about it? are you insulting Muslim countries?:evil:

Oh, God. You've clearly never read anything I've said about them.

Well you better not insult them, Islam is the most open tolerant religion on Gods green earth and all Islamic countries treat their minorities, women, gays and other religions with the utmost warmth, hospitality, and respect. Making fun of Islamic countries will not be tolerated here.:mad:

Whats so funny about it? are you insulting Muslim countries?:evil:

Well you better not insult them, Islam is the most open tolerant religion on Gods green earth and all Islamic countries treat their minorities, women, gays and other religions with the utmost warmth, hospitality, and respect. Making fun of Islamic countries will not be tolerated here.:mad:

Who are you, again?

:eusa_liar:

Who are you, again?

A follower of the religion of peace.:eusa_liar:

Who are you, again?

Oh. I thought you were a dime-a-dozen douchebag who thinks he's way funnier than he actually is. I guess I was wrong; my bad.

Who are you, again?

Oh. I thought you were a dime-a-dozen douchebag who thinks he's way funnier than he actually is. I guess I was wrong; my bad.

You must really stop looking in the mirror and reflecting your views. As if something you say will change the reality that we see?

And you think your words have that effect?

Clearly you are lost in the arrogance of the one true belief that supersedes all others. :lol:

Insulting a fellow Muslim is haram, fellow follower of the religion of peace.:eek::clap2:

The Prophet said: "A Muslim is the brother of another Muslim; he does not harm him nor does he hand him over to his enemy. One who fulfills the need of another Muslim, Allah the Supreme, will fulfill the former's need. One who removes the difficulty of a Muslim, Allah the Almighty will remove one of his troubles on the Day of Judgment. Similarly one who covers (clothes) the faults of another Muslim, Allah the Almighty will cover the former's faults on the Day of Judgment". [Bukhari and Muslim]

You must really stop looking in the mirror and reflecting your views. As if something you say will change the reality that we see?

Clearly you are lost in the arrogance of the one true belief that supersedes all others. :lol:

I am amazed my fellow Muslim brother thinks it is ok to insult other Muslims.:eusa_liar:

The Prophet said: "A Muslim is the brother of another Muslim; he does not harm him nor does he hand him over to his enemy. One who fulfills the need of another Muslim, Allah the Supreme, will fulfill the former's need. One who removes the difficulty of a Muslim, Allah the Almighty will remove one of his troubles on the Day of Judgment. Similarly one who covers (clothes) the faults of another Muslim, Allah the Almighty will cover the former's faults on the Day of Judgment". [Bukhari and Muslim]

Mhm. Why do you lie about Chechnya?

Following a scam cult of Islam concocted by a pedophile child molester would be funny were it not so sick
That was over 1400 years ago, will you condem today's Pedo's?

A Hasidic rabbi and three of his sons are suspected of sexually abusing at least four female relatives, after the rabbi's eldest victim — his daughter — confided in a co-worker at a Jewish school, police said Friday.

The 58-year-old father and his 21-year-old son fled to Israel two days ago and are wanted for questioning in the case, police said. They were apparently driven to the airport by the mother

The other victims range in age from 8 to 19, and investigators believe the abuse was also repeated.

Police say the father is suspected of abusing at least two of his daughters. The brothers were accused of rape and other crimes for abusing their sisters. The youngest suspect was accused of sexually assaulting the 8-year-old.
Hasidic Rabbi, Sons Accused of Sexually Abusing Girls

Following a scam cult of Islam concocted by a pedophile child molester would be funny were it not so sick

Except, all Muzzies, today, must pattern their backward lives after the pedophile Mahomet, Muzzie.:lol:

After all, Mahomet is The Perfect Man:clap2:

Quran 33.21... :eek:
Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.

[SIE="3"]A Hasidic rabbi and three of his sons are suspected of sexually abusing at least four female relatives, after the rabbi's eldest victim — his daughter — confided in a co-worker at a Jewish school, police said Friday.

The 58-year-old father and his 21-year-old son fled to Israel two days ago and are wanted for questioning in the case, police said. They were apparently driven to the airport by the mother

The other victims range in age from 8 to 19, and investigators believe the abuse was also repeated.

Police say the father is suspected of abusing at least two of his daughters. The brothers were accused of rape and other crimes for abusing their sisters. The youngest suspect was accused of sexually assaulting the 8-year-old.[/SIZE].
Hasidic Rabbi, Sons Accused of Sexually Abusing Girls

Egyptian Cleric: Allah says it's cool to beat your Muslima beotch if she disobeys:eek:
MEMRI: Egyptian Cleric Sa'd Arafat: Islam Permits Wife Beating Only When She Refuses to Have Sex with Her Husband

Islam is the religion of peace.:bow3:

Arab scientists have invented a time-travel device that can transport an entire culture back to the 7th century.
They're calling it 'Islam'.
:lol:

Arab scientists are responsible for the development of cars, air conditioners, cell phones, strip clubs, the internet, Facebook and Google.:eek:

Did you hear about the latest Muslim invention? It's a solar-powered flashlight.:lol:

Arab scientists have invented a time-travel device that can transport an entire culture back to the 7th century.
They're calling it 'Islam'.
:lol:

Arab scientists are responsible for the development of cars, air conditioners, cell phones, strip clubs, the internet, Facebook and Google.:eek:

Did you hear about the latest Muslim invention? It's a solar-powered flashlight.:lol:

I did hear about that, Muslim scientists are almost complete with designing an electricity system that works off of energy from the sun.

Forum List

Back