Occupation 101

Muslims are also working on an electric stripper pole that shocks the dancers when they get mouthy.

The Muslim fuckers who are working on this should be castrated.

How did the Muslim mother teach her son which way to put his underwear on?
Fuse in the front! :lol:

Q: What do female Muslims use for birth control?
A: Their faces. [See photo above.]

Q: What's the difference between a Muslim and a dead horse?
A. It's no fun beating a dead horse.

Q. What's the difference between an American BBQ and an Islamic BBQ?
A. In America, Humans roast animals over a fire. In Islam, it's the other way around.

Q. What do you say to a Muslim with his arm all the way up a camel's rump?
A. "Having car trouble?"

Q. What's the difference between Cindy Sheehan and a terrorist enemy?
A. I don't know either.

Q. What's the difference between Michael Moore and a one ton CARE package?
A. Michael Moore, if sliced real thin, can feed a larger Afghan village.

Mohammed heard one of his wives was leaving him, so he rushed home where he found her on the carpet in front of the tent with her belongings; he sat beside her and said, “I heard you were planning to leave me?”

She replied, “Yes, I heard your other wives saying you were a pedophile!”

Mohammed thinks for a minute or so and then responds, “that's a mighty big word for a 6 year old."

The Muslim fuckers who are working on this should be castrated.

How did the Muslim mother teach her son which way to put his underwear on?
Fuse in the front! :lol:

Q: What do female Muslims use for birth control?
A: Their faces. [See photo above.]

Q: What's the difference between a Muslim and a dead horse?
A. It's no fun beating a dead horse.

Q. What's the difference between an American BBQ and an Islamic BBQ?
A. In America, Humans roast animals over a fire. In Islam, it's the other way around.

Q. What do you say to a Muslim with his arm all the way up a camel's rump?
A. "Having car trouble?"

Q. What's the difference between Cindy Sheehan and a terrorist enemy?
A. I don't know either.

Q. What's the difference between Michael Moore and a one ton CARE package?
A. Michael Moore, if sliced real thin, can feed a larger Afghan village.

"When I was in the desert," said Abu one day, "I caused an entire tribe of vicious and bloodthirsty bedouins to run."

"How did you do it?" asked Habib

"Easy. I just ran, and they ran after me.":lol:

Meanwhile Jewish scientists are still trying to invent a shower with an emergency exit

Meanwhile Jewish scientists are still trying to invent a shower with an emergency exit

Jewish scientists invented the Intel Pentium and Centrino microprocessors that power most computers.:clap2:

No wonder Israel is a better place to live than your shitty Spain :lol:

The UN ranks Israel among the 15 best countries to live in (out of 170 countries) in the world and with the highest qualities of life, emphasizing political and cultural freedom and equality in education, healthcare, life expectancy and income, ahead of England, Spain, Greece, Italy, Finland, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg and Austria

Statistics | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Human Development is a development paradigm that is about much more than the rise or fall of national incomes. It is about creating an environment in which people can develop their full potential and lead productive, creative lives in accord with their needs and interests. People are the real wealth of nations. Development is thus about expanding the choices people have to lead lives that they value. And it is thus about much more than economic growth, which is only a means —if a very important one —of enlarging people’s choices.

Fundamental to enlarging these choices is building human capabilities —the range of things that people can do or be in life. The most basic capabilities for human development are to lead long and healthy lives, to be knowledgeable, to have access to the resources needed for a decent standard of living and to be able to participate in the life of the community. Without these, many choices are simply not available, and many opportunities in life remain inaccessible.

A man walks into a sex shop in Jerusalem looking for a sex doll.

Clerk: So what kind do you want? Jewish, Christian or Muslim?

Man confused: What's the difference?

Clerk: The Muslim one blows itself up. :lol:

Q. What do you call a Muslim who owns a camel and a goat?
A. Bisexual.

Q. How do Muslims practice safe sex?
A. They mark the camels that kick.

Q. What do Tehran and Hiroshima have in common?
A. Nothing, yet.

Q. What do you call a Muslim who owns 6 goats?
A. A pimp.

Q. whats the difference between a truck full of dead Muslim babies and a truck full of bowling balls?
A. The bowling bowls are hard to pick up with a pitchfork.

Q: How do you tell a Sunni from a Shiite?
A: The Sunnis are the ones with the Shiite blown out of them.

Q. What's the hardest part about a Muslim killing his own daughter?
A. Suppressing the erection.

Q: How can you tell if a Muslim girl is old enough to marry?
A: Make her stand in a barrel. If her chin is over the top, she's old enough. If it isn't, cut the barrel down until her chin is over the top.

Q. What's the difference between a Muslim and a vampire?
A. At some point the vampire will stop being bloodthirsty.

Q. What can Saudi Arabia do to raise the average IQ in the country?
A. Allow Jews to come in.

Why aren't there any Muslims in Star Trek?

Because it's set in the future:clap2:

Allah invented star trek.:clap2:

The Imam calls in his two wives, Fatima and Ameena and their goat Farook. He looks at them with a tear in his eye and says to them that it was not Allah's will that a man should have more that two wives.

"OK" Fatima replied, "I'll pack my things. I guess Ameena can feed Farook.":lol:

Amir Sinder.

271599-ki_cinder_render_large.jpg

I guess that's what happens when you strap explosives on and explode yourself.

it is just another Muslim instigated border conflict.

...At this point, I'm forced to assume that you're repeating this lie on purpose.

Bomber in Russia's Chechnya strikes near leader

A suicide bomber detonated explosives near a music hall where the leader of Russia's Chechnya region was attending a concert, leaving him unharmed but injuring five servicemen.

Seems the same pattern as the rest of the other Muslim border encroachments. Youths angered by poverty and fired up by the ideology of global jihad stage near-daily attacks in the North Caucasus, and the Kremlin has named the region its single biggest domestic problem.

Many want to carve out a sharia state independent from Russia and label regional leaders in the North Caucasus as infidels, accusing them of abandoning true Islam and siding with the Kremlin, unofficial Islamist web sites say.

Clicky

My view:

Any Muslims that turn themselves into self-ignition devices to slaughter innocent citizens in order to claim media attention are all part of the same sickness.

Forum List

Back