Occupation 101

For all racist Jews and those they love:

"The UN Security Council is now the last best hope for an equitable resolution of the Israel-Palestine conflict.

"If Obama continues to curb it with regard to sanctions on Israel, then he will in essence be complicit in ensconcing an Aparteheid regime.

"(Anyone in doubt of the Apartheid analogy should read this.

–
"Update: 26 former EU leaders have just called for European Union economic sanctions on Israel for its continued building of settlements on occupied Palestinian land."

Obama Should

For all racist Jews and those they love:

"The UN Security Council is now the last best hope for an equitable resolution of the Israel-Palestine conflict.

Israeli Arab Muslim Journalist Khaled Abu Toameh: The Pro Palestinian's Real Agenda
The so-called pro-Palestinian “junta” on the campuses has nothing to offer other than hatred and de-legitimization of Israel. If these folks really cared about the Palestinians, they would be campaigning for good government and for the promotion of values of democracy and freedom in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. Their hatred for Israel and what it stands for has blinded them to a point where they no longer care about the real interests of the Palestinians, namely the need to end the anarchy and lawlessness, and to dismantle all the armed gangs that are responsible for the death of hundreds of innocent Palestinians over the past few years.

The majority of these activists openly admit that they have never visited Israel or the Palestinian territories. They don’t know -and don’t want to know - that Jews and Arabs here are still doing business together and studying together and meeting with each other on a daily basis because they are destined to live together in this part of the world. They don’t want to hear that despite all the problems life continues and that ordinary Arab and Jewish parents who wake up in the morning just want to send their children to school and go to work before returning home safely and happily.

What is happening on the U.S. campuses is not about supporting the Palestinians as much as it is about promoting hatred for the Jewish state. It is not really about ending the “occupation” as much as it is about ending the existence of Israel. Many of the Palestinian Authority and Hamas officials I talk to in the context of my work as a journalist sound much more pragmatic than most of the anti-Israel, “pro-Palestinian” folks on the campuses.
On Campus: The Pro-Palestinian's Real Agenda

Khaled Abu Toameh: Arabs And Muslims Run To Israel
Many Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip have a dream: to work or live in Israel. Some even say they are prepared to pay large sums of money to obtain Israeli citizenship. Others pay a lot of money to Palestinian and Jewish traffickers who help them bypass checkpoints to enter Israel in search of work and good life. These are not self-hating Palestinians. Nor are they "pro-Israel traitors" who support the Zionist movement. Many Palestinians feel that neither Fatah nor Hamas has done enough to alleviate their suffering. Many Fatah leaders who stole billions of dollars of international donations earmarked for the Palestinians have invested their fortunes in hotels, tourist resorts and real estate firms in the West. Hamas, on the other hand, prefers to spend millions of dollars on purchasing [and smuggling] large amounts of weapons, including rockets and ammunition.

It is a disgrace for Arab and Muslim dictators, particularly those who make billions of dollars from selling oil, that their constituents have to seek work and refuge in Israel and the West. It is also a disgrace for Fatah and Hamas that thousands of Palestinians cannot find jobs or a good life in the two Palestinian states in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. Arab and Islamic regimes are spending billions of dollars on building new mosques and madrasas while nearly half of their people are illiterate and live under the poverty line. University graduates in these countries are forced to search for work in the West because of poor working conditions and lack of opportunities.

The absence of good government, transparency, accountability and democracy in these countries is driving Arabs and Muslims to seek work and a better life not only in North America and Europe, but even in places like Israel. In many ways, these Palestinians are not different from the African immigrants who try to infiltrate Israel every day through Egypt. The immigrants come from Sudan, Ethiopia, Eretria, Nigeria and other African countries. Like the Palestinians, the Africans are prepared to pay a lot of money to get into Israel. Egyptian traffickers charge up to $1,000 for each immigrant. But for the African immigrants, the journey is also a very dangerous one. In the past three years, Egyptian border guards have shot and killed dozens of African men and women who tried to cross the border into Israel.

While the Egyptians are killing the African immigrants, Israel is providing the lucky ones who manage to cross the border with jobs, as well as medical and social services. True, Israel is not 100% perfect. But an African Muslim or Christian still prefers Israel to countries like Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Iran. As a "refugee" from Darfour, Sudan, who now lives in Tel Aviv, explained: "I feel more secure in the Jewish state than in Sudan or any Arab or Islamic country." For many Palestinians, it is easier to find a job in Israel and Canada than in any Arab or Islamic country, most of which impose strict travel and work restrictions on them. Palestinians cannot enter most Arab and Islamic countries without a visa. One can understand why a Palestinian needs a visa to enter the US or any European country Many Palestinians from the West Bank who visit Arab countries often find themselves thrown into detention centers for weeks, months and years without trial. Hundreds, if not thousands, of Palestinians are believed to be languishing in prisons throughout the Arab world, especially in Syria and Egypt.
The Iconoclast - New English Review

Khaled Abu Toameh...
Most Arabs in Jerusalem prefer to live under Israeli rule for a number of reasons. First, because as holders of Israeli ID cards they are entitled to many rights and privileges that Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip don't enjoy. They include freedom of movement and social, economic, health and education services that Israeli citizens are entitled to.

Redividing Jerusalem means bringing either the Palestinian Authority of Hamas into the city. The Arab residents of Jerusalem have seen what happened in the West Bank and Gaza Strip over the past 16 years and are not keen to live under a corrupt authority or a radical Islamist entity.

Over the past few years, many Arab residents of the city who used to live in the West Bank have abandoned their homes and returned to Jerusalem. They did so mainly out of fear of losing their rights and privileges as holders of Israeli ID cards. But many of them also ran away from the West Bank because they did not want to live in territories controlled by militiamen, armed gangs and corrupt leaders and institutions.
Yahoo! Groups

Khaled Abu Toameh...
Arabs living in Israel have always enjoyed free and unlimited access to medical services. Israeli hospitals have always been full of Arab patients, who often heap praise on doctors and nurses for offering them the best treatment.
Even Arabs from neighboring countries have been seeking medical treatment in Israeli hospitals. Many Arabs in Jerusalem are extremely grateful to the Israeli medical teams for their services. Hundreds, if not thousands, of Arabs can testify how these paramedics and doctors saved their lives.

Just two weeks ago, a 65-year-old Arab woman in Jerusalem who suffered a heart attack talked about how the Magen David medical team that rushed to her home had literally saved her life. Magen David paramedics should be commended for the great work they are doing to offer the best medical treatment to patients -- regardless of their nationality and religion. They should be commended for endangering their lives to enter Arab villages and neighborhoods to save lives.
Why do PalArabs attack ambulances? (Khaled Abu Toameh) : South Capitol Street

That is a reality Marc.

Here's mine....

How many Jews does it take to change a light bulb?

It doesn't matter. They are too busy discussing and arguing for the reasoning as to why the bulb burnt out in the first place to get the bulb changed.

Then on Friday evening they need to find the Shabbat Goy to change it.

They are still discussing and arguing over the Shabbat Goy. Thousands of years of discussing and arguing.

:razz:

How many Israeli racist jokes does it take to celebrate Independence?

How many Muslims does it take to change a light bulb?
None, they prefer to sit in the dark and blame it on the Jews.:lol:

That is a reality Marc.

Here's mine....

How many Jews does it take to change a light bulb?

It doesn't matter. They are too busy discussing and arguing for the reasoning as to why the bulb burnt out in the first place to get the bulb changed.

Then on Friday evening they need to find the Shabbat Goy to change it.

They are still discussing and arguing over the Shabbat Goy. Thousands of years of discussing and arguing.

:razz:

How many Israeli racist jokes does it take to celebrate Independence?

How many Muslims does it take to change a light bulb?
None, they prefer to sit in the dark and blame it on the Jews.:lol:

Muslims didn't exist thousands of years ago. Open a history book.

How about gentile hating Jews?

Did they exist thousands of years ago?

"This summer, Yosef Elitzur and Yitzhak Shapira, who head an influential seminary in the West Bank settlement of Yitzhar, published The King’s Torah, a 230-page guide to how Jews should treat non-Jews.

"The two rabbis concluded that Jews were obligated to kill anyone who posed a danger, immediate or potential, to the Jewish people, and implied that all Palestinians were to be considered a threat. On these grounds, the pair justified killing Palestinian civilians and even their babies.

"Last month Mr Shapira also backed the use of Palestinians as human shields, a war crime under the Fourth Geneva Convention, and a practice that Israel’s supreme court has outlawed.

"The King’s Torah, far from being condemned by moderate rabbis, has been greeted with a general silence and enthusiastic support from a number of notable religious leaders."

What makes racist Jews less of a threat than fundamentalist Muslims?

Brand name?

Israel's Racist Rabbis

There are approximately thirteen million jews worldwide of which approximately five and a half million live in Israel.

There are ~five hundred million Muslim Sunni Arabians and ~seventy million Muslim Shia Iranians.

So, by the mathematics. And I don't see Racist Jews blowing people up. I see racist Islamists blowing people up worldwide.

Now you can blame all that on the Jews. That's what you do.

There are approximately thirteen million jews worldwide of which approximately five and a half million live in Israel.

There are ~five hundred million Muslim Sunni Arabians and ~seventy million Muslim Shia Iranians.

So, by the mathematics. And I don't see Racist Jews blowing people up. I see racist Islamists blowing people up worldwide.

And I don't see Racist Jews blowing people up.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCcxrrdS-Lo[/ame]

If you limit your definition of power or influence to population or geography, Muslims appear a larger threat to humanity. You should also factor in the megatons of potential destruction posed by Israel's hundreds of nuclear weapons.

And there isn't any doubt in reasonable minds which side the "world's only superpower" is on in the conflict.

Bombing by suicide is pretty much a last resort.
Something the powerless inflict on their tormentors.

The "Sampson Option?"
That's a mass homicide bombing Moses would endorse.

If you limit your definition of power or influence to population or geography, Muslims appear a larger threat to humanity. You should also factor in the megatons of potential destruction posed by Israel's hundreds of nuclear weapons.

And there isn't any doubt in reasonable minds which side the "world's only superpower" is on in the conflict.

The "Sampson Option?"

Suicide bombings are pathological. I have heard or read interviews of Palestinians saying they desire death to collect 72 virgins. That has nothing to do with living conditions. There is only one case of a suicide bombing in the entire Hebrew Bible, because the ancient Jews (Hebrews) desired life over death.

Last edited:

The "Sampson Option?"

Suicide bombings are pathological. I have heard or read interviews of Palestinians saying they desire death to collect 72 virgins. That has nothing to do with living conditions. There is only one case of a suicide bombing in the entire Hebrew Bible, because the ancient Jews (Hebrews) desired life over death.

The Palestinians stopped suicide bombing years ago.

Indeed. We see who is blowing themselves up all over the world. They are being oppressed all over the world?

OK :eusa_whistle:

It is indeed a systemic pathology that is taught through indoctrination of the children from a young age. It is not a symptom.

It IS the disease, not a symptom.

There was a time when this was common, but that was thousands of years ago.

I believe it is time for Islamic modernity.

The "Sampson Option?"

The "Sampson Option?"

No they didn't. We built a wall and have kept them out. They blow themselves up around our solders at the barrier entrances, but they can not kill our young children in buses, coffee shops, schools, etc. anymore.

But they still demand that the barriers be loosened. Why? So they can continue what they were doing before we built the barrier.

Killing innocent Jews...

By their own Muslim definition of Peace, the Arabians who call themselves Palestinians have been hijacked by the fanaticism of the above link relating to Islamic Peace and thus, by extension Arabian Muslim "Peace" which means no Israel in the Middle East.

They refuse to acknowledge Israel as a legitimate Jewish state. This is not a denial of reality, although many of these ideologue fanatics are lost in enough destruction of Israel fantasies, and culturally backward looking philosophy.

It is a sign of the Arabic people's determination to change the reality that is the Sovereign State of Israel. Arabian leaders going back over sixty years have not sought to live in peace with the Sovereign Jewish state, but to destroy the Jewish state.

Israel has made peace with two bordering Arabian countries, being Egypt and Jordan. The ones who have accepted Israel as a Jewish state and its inherent right to exist as such.

Consider this.

Sixty two years ago, my people had nothing. The Arabians living in the area also had nothing. Sixty years later, my people have a country and theirs are still itinerant beggars.

We were both offered a country at the same time. The Palestinian partition contained all of the land around Jerusalem and the Capital was to be for all three beliefs.

The Arabians attacked Israel more than a few times and without a declaration of war since they say they are in a continual and generational war with Israel. To This Day!

A portion of that land that the Arabians lost in wars with Israel. Since then these Arabians who call themselves Palestinians have lived in squalor with nothing whilst their leaders take all the money to war and enrich themselves, leaving the Arabians they call Palestinians to beg on their own, which they do quite well, having learned in generations that they need do little but hold their hands out and they will receive more than if they were citizens in any Arabian country. Certainly they are treated far better than their Arabian brethren who lock them up tighter than Israel locks its borders from their suicide bombers.

Their leaders have pocketed the masses of money given for sustenance and given the people little. They have continued to fight for that which they will not receive, namely the deletion of Israel.

These people need to take concrete steps towards peace, or I see another sixty years of nothing for them. They are their own worst enemies.

Their leaders kill more of their people than Anyone Else By Far! If they are not willing to see the problems inherent in the Palestinian Authority And Hamas And the dozen or so of roaming armed gangs, then I doubt very much they are even close to setting a date for peace talks, let alone any true peace.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4d9HPw4a_k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4d9HPw4a_k[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbJnZUJTYU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbJnZUJTYU[/ame]

Last edited:

No they didn't. We built a wall and have kept them out. They blow themselves up around our solders at the barrier entrances, but they can not kill our young children in buses, coffee shops, schools, etc. anymore.

But they still demand that the barriers be loosened. Why? So they can continue what they were doing before we built the barrier.

Killing innocent Jews...
Your snipers continue killing Palestinian children from observation towers inside occupied Palestine.

Do you condone/deny this?

Forum List

Back