Occupation 101

Youths angered by poverty

No, not poverty. When you attack an entire population, the entire population is forced to defend itself.

Is that why Muslim Sunnis and Muslim Shiite-heads have been killing each other for 1400 years?

And, what of these Muzzie conflicts to kill other Muzzies?

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Yemen Civil Wars
Iraq invades Kuwait
Kuwait expels 400,000 Palestinians
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases Kurds
300 US Marines killed in Beirut
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Perhaps, Muzzies simply have violence in their DNA. :clap2:

Youths angered by poverty

No, not poverty. When you attack an entire population, the entire population is forced to defend itself.

Is that why Muslim Sunnis and Muslim Shiite-heads have been killing each other for 1400 years?

And, what of these Muzzie conflicts to kill other Muzzies?

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Yemen Civil Wars
Iraq invades Kuwait
Kuwait expels 400,000 Palestinians
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases Kurds
300 US Marines killed in Beirut
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Perhaps, Muzzies simply have violence in their DNA. :clap2:

Islam is the religion of peace.:clap2:

Bomber in Russia's Chechnya strikes near leader

A suicide bomber detonated explosives near a music hall where the leader of Russia's Chechnya region was attending a concert, leaving him unharmed but injuring five servicemen.

Seems the same pattern as the rest of the other Muslim border encroachments. Youths angered by poverty and fired up by the ideology of global jihad stage near-daily attacks in the North Caucasus, and the Kremlin has named the region its single biggest domestic problem.

Many want to carve out a sharia state independent from Russia and label regional leaders in the North Caucasus as infidels, accusing them of abandoning true Islam and siding with the Kremlin, unofficial Islamist web sites say.

Clicky

My view:

Any Muslims that turn themselves into self-ignition devices to slaughter innocent citizens in order to claim media attention are all part of the same sickness.

:lol:

Do you know what Ramzan Kadyrov does? Do you know why the Chechen struggle for independence, which began with the goal of establishing a secular democracy, is now a front in the global jihad?

Kremlin servicemen aren't innocent citizens; neither is Kadyrov.

I do have some sympathies for the Chechens, Because I hate those Russian bastards and there are some similarities to the Jewish struggle to regain there homeland, but when they start taking school kids hostage and wanting to establish an Islamic state supported by radical muslim groups that’s were we part company.

Fuck you and your racist state.

Martin Luther King, Jr....
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

"Cushi?"

"Obama"??

"Princeton"???

What's the difference between a catfish and an Arab woman?
One's got whiskers and smells. The other is a fish! :lol:
But you're not a racist bitch, right?

Why do Jewish college students call Obama ******?

Got any ****** jokes, Jew?

Shut up Georgie.. You're the only racist around here.. Friken Jew hater.. All you're posts are full of hate, envy and misery. I'll bet it sucks being you.

What's the difference between a catfish and an Arab woman?
One's got whiskers and smells. The other is a fish! :lol:
But you're not a racist bitch, right?

Why do Jewish college students call Obama ******?

Got any ****** jokes, Jew?

Shut up Georgie.. You're the only racist around here.. Friken Jew hater.. All you're posts are full of hate, envy and misery. I'll bet it sucks being you.

Demon rum.

I do have some sympathies for the Chechens, Because I hate those Russian bastards and there are some similarities to the Jewish struggle to regain there homeland, but when they start taking school kids hostage and wanting to establish an Islamic state supported by radical muslim groups that’s were we part company.

Shaykh Abdul-Halim forbade hostage-taking after the Beslan incident... but it would have never happened in the first place if Russian massacres weren't a regular occurrence:

Samashki massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Novye Aldi massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alkhan-Yurt massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Staropromyslovski massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That isn't even scratching the surface.

Shut up Georgie.. You're the only racist around here..
Oh, we all know that this isn't true. But we also know that a Zionist will rarely acknowledge the flaws of a fellow Zionist, even if the other is a hate-filled and utterly worthless human being.

Oh, we all know that this isn't true. But we also know that a Zionist will rarely acknowledge the flaws of a fellow Zionist, even if the other is a hate-filled and utterly worthless human being.

Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Zionist...
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

US President John F. Kennedy was a Zionist...
Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom.

John F. Kennedy...
This nation, from the time of President Woodrow Wilson, has established and continued a tradition of friendship with Israel because we are committed to all free societies that seek a path to peace and honor individual right. In the prophetic spirit of Zionism all free men today look to a better world and in the experience of Zionism we know that it takes courage and perseverance and dedication to achieve it.

US President Lyndon Johnson was a Zionist...
Our society is illuminated by the spiritual insights of the Hebrew prophets. America and Israel have a common love of human freedom, and they have a common faith in a democratic way of life.

US President Ronald Reagan was a Zionist...
In Israel, free men and women are every day demonstrating the power of courage and faith. Back in 1948 when Israel was founded, pundits claimed the new country could never survive. Today, no one questions that. Israel is a land of stability and democracy in a region of tryanny and unrest

Ronald Reagan...
For the people of Israel and America are historic partners in the global quest for human dignity and freedom. We will always remain at each other's side.

US President Gerald Ford was a Zionist...
Americans and Israelis have both been inspired by moral aims. Indeed, my commitment to the security and to the future of Israel is based upon basic morality as well as enlightened self-interest. Our role in supporting Israel honors our own heritage.

US President Bill Clinton is a Zionist...
Our relationship would never vary from its allegiance to the shared values, the shared religious heritage, the shared democratic politics which have made the relationship between the United States and Israel a special—even a wonderful—relationship.

Bill Clinton...
American and Israel share a special bond. Our relationship is unique among all nations. Like America, Israel is a strong democracy, a symbol of freedom, and an oasis of liberty, a home to the oppressed and persecuted.

Colin Powell is a Zionist...
Since Israel's establishment over 50 years ago, the United States has had an enduring, an ironclad commitment, to Israel's security. The United States-Israeli relationship is based on the broadest conception of American national interest in which our two nations are bound forever together by common democratic values and traditions. This will never change.

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper is a Zionist..
As I said on the 60th anniversary of its founding, the State of Israel appeared as a light, in a world emerging from deep darkness. Against all odds, that light has not been extinguished. It burns bright, upheld by the universal principles of all civilized nations – freedom, democracy, justice.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292038512&sr=8-1[/ame]

Last edited:

John F. Kennedy...

Ronald Reagan...

Bill Clinton...

Since Israel's establishment over 50 years ago, the United States has had an enduring, an ironclad commitment, to Israel's security. The United States-Israeli relationship is based on the broadest conception of American national interest in which our two nations are bound forever together by common democratic values and traditions. This will never change.

As I said on the 60th anniversary of its founding, the State of Israel appeared as a light, in a world emerging from deep darkness. Against all odds, that light has not been extinguished. It burns bright, upheld by the universal principles of all civilized nations – freedom, democracy, justice.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292038512&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

A lifetime of Israeli propaganda can do that to you.

Shaykh Abdul-Halim forbade hostage-taking after the Beslan incident... but it would have never happened in the first place if Russian massacres weren't a regular occurrence:

Samashki massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Novye Aldi massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alkhan-Yurt massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Staropromyslovski massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That isn't even scratching the surface.

Ok...That’s still no excuse for children to be targeted, that kind of shit does not advance the cause or garner any sympathies toward the Chechens

Shut up Georgie.. You're the only racist around here..

Ok... you got me on that one, there are plenty of Jew haters around here, i don't consider Marc to be a racist really. anti muslim..ok

John F. Kennedy...

Ronald Reagan...

Bill Clinton...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292038512&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Yoiu can't even get one reputational point in an internet chat room: Loser! :lol:

John F. Kennedy...

Ronald Reagan...

Bill Clinton...

Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books

Yoiu can't even get one reputational point in an internet chat room: Loser! :lol:

I could if I regurgitated Israeli propaganda.

Ok...That’s still no excuse for children to be targeted, that kind of shit does not advance the cause or garner any sympathies toward the Chechens

It was an act perpetrated by a man who was overwhelmed by what he saw Russia do to his country. He knew that he was a terrorist... he's dead now anyway so it doesn't matter.

Ok... you got me on that one, there are plenty of Jew haters around here, i don't consider Marc to be a racist really. anti muslim..ok
What's the difference between a catfish and an Arab woman? One's got whiskers and smells. The other is a fish!

He's trash.

Forum List

Back