Occupy Wall Street: The Movement Grows

That is not true. That is a mere simplification by a mere simpleton.

This disruptive Unkotare disagrees with everyone on everything and has no links or facts to support his remarks. Just an empty wagon making noise as he goes down the street. I wrote him off........

Here we see the anti-American proudly displaying his ignorance yet again. Could it be that he skimmed a paragraph on the Articles of Confederation and then concluded that the Constitution we replaced it with was all about expanding government power without being aware of all the contentious debates and struggles over just such issues, issues that nearly derailed the project entirely? Hmmm...could be...he is, after all, an idiot.

No one is listening except me, (because I am fascinated with posting the infinite number of versions of "Do Wah Diddy.)" This means I am laughing at your every post. And why you ask?

Because you provide no facts, no links, no background and no logic to anything you say. Name-calling is all you have. :cool: :cool: :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0WsFLEaZKc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0WsFLEaZKc[/ame]

This is my favorite, I like the female voices and dancing.

Rumor has it that all these woman have signed documents supporting the 99% Occupy Wall Street Movement! :bow3: :banana: :smoke:

The subject of this thread if anyone is interested is Occupy Wall Street: The Movement Grows

Last edited:
Tea Party Express co-founder supports 99% Occupy Wall Street movement. Tea Party co-founder expresses support for Occupy Wall Street - thoughts.com conversation engine

“The problem with protests and the political process is that it is very easy, no matter how big the protest is, for the politicians to simply wait until the people go home,” financial blogger Karl Denninger observed. “And then they can ignore you.”

“Well, Occupy Wall Street was a little different,” he continued. “And back in 2008, I wrote that when we will actually see change is when the people come, they set up camp, and they refuse to go home. That appears to be happening now.”

Last edited:
Here's a cold dash of water to snap some of you OWS delusional batshit crazy dipshits out of your coma:

The Tea Party (despite what some dopes claim) is NOT at all akin to the OWS Soros' Bitches.

Soros' Bitches are fundamentally anti-Capitalist. They do not seek to REFORM the greed out of Capitalism. They fool nobody who isn't already intent on being "fooled." Those bitches want to eradicate Capitalism.

By contrast, the Tea Party Movement adherents approve of Capitalism. The dislike of the bailouts is completely consistent with being in favor of Capitalism. Sharing the OWS dislike of "greed" is not inconsistent with favoring Capitalism, either. Tea Party adherents want an honest, level, legal playing field.

How many anarchists or Marxists identify with the Tea Party Movement?

That's right. None.

Last edited:
Here's a cold dash of water to snap some of you OWS delusional batshit crazy dipshits out of your coma:

The Tea Party (despite what some dopes claim) is NOT at all akin to the OWS Soros' Bitches.

Soros' Bitches are fundamentally anti-Capitalist. They do not seek to REFORM the greed out of Capitalism. They fool nobody who isn't already intent on being "fooled." Those bitches want to eradicate Capitalism.

By contrast, the Tea Party Movement adherents approve of Capitalism. The dislike of the bailouts is completely consistent with being in favor of Capitalism. Sharing the OWS dislike of "greed" is not inconsistent with favoring Capitalism, either. Tea Party adherents want ah honest, level, legal playing field.

That's right. None.

You forgot to include nazis.

Just helping out...

Uncensored, that does it. You are an obnoxious troll with, as best I can see, nothing to say beyond invective and abuse. On ignore you go.

Dragon, your cowardice will not stop me from ripping your tepid, Marxist posts to shreds.

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg
He's quickly putting everyone on ignore who proves to be more intelligent and not interested in putting up with his cretinism.

He'll be stuck only talking to Hairnet, Tardtard, Synthia, Truthiepoo, Konnie and Ole Crocks before he's through

This disruptive Unkotare disagrees with everyone on everything and has no links or facts to support his remarks. Just an empty wagon making noise as he goes down the street. I wrote him off........

Here we see the anti-American proudly displaying his ignorance yet again. Could it be that he skimmed a paragraph on the Articles of Confederation and then concluded that the Constitution we replaced it with was all about expanding government power without being aware of all the contentious debates and struggles over just such issues, issues that nearly derailed the project entirely? Hmmm...could be...he is, after all, an idiot.

No one is listening except me, (because I am fascinated with posting the infinite number of versions of "Do Wah Diddy.)" This means I am laughing at your every post. And why you ask? Because you provide no facts, no links, no background and no logic to anything you say. You are just a bullsh*ter! :cool: :cool: :D

As opposed to your habit of slinging shit from your cage......

By contrast, the Tea Party Movement adherents approve of Capitalism. The dislike of the bailouts is completely consistent with being in favor of Capitalism. Sharing the OWS dislike of "greed" is not inconsistent with favoring Capitalism, either. Tea Party adherents want ah honest, level, legal playing field.

That's right. None.

Well to date we've got quite a list of supporters.....all of them seem to be the worst element.

China
Iran
Communist Party of America
The American Nazi Party
The PLO
The DNC
The White House
The Open Society Institute
The Tides Foundation
SEIU
The Workers Family Party (ACORN)

Just about every group that wants to bring down this country's economy has shown one kind of support or another.

Steven Lerner formerly of SEIU discussed a plan to bring down Wall Street in March of this year which mirrors what the OWS is doing today.

CBS reported yesterday morning about the protests in this manner: "The first month of the Occupy Wall Street protests comes to a close........."

What!!!!

First month??????

How long is this supposed to go on????

Does the media know something about this????

Last edited:
The ice water of reality hits the officials who support OWS.

OOPS.

Officials' embrace of Occupy L.A. loosens a bit over fiscal issue - latimes.com
Last week, lawmakers asked city analysts to continue developing a plan to use the city's financial heft to punish misbehaving financial institutions. On Tuesday, City Administrative Officer Miguel Santana issued a dire warning: Such a move could cost the city at least $58 million.

Severing agreements with major lenders could trigger sizable termination fees and lead to higher interest rates, Santana said. That could in turn complicate financing for an array of city initiatives, from replacing deteriorating sewers to rebuilding part of the Convention Center to make way for an NFL football stadium, he said.

This is just as ill thought out as the Boycott Arizona bowel movement that lasted until Los Angeles realized its lights would go out!

The White House is pressuring New York officials to give the OWS a free reign.

I'm wondering how long these folks intend on continuing this nonsense. I feel they are in danger of over-playing their hand. Only 25% support the damned thing. The rest ether reject it or couldn't care less.

There are very few proper roles of government. One of those roles is to maintain a friendly business environment so that companies want to do business here so they will open and provide jobs for people who want to work.

Wouldn't the most rational method of maintaining a friendly business environment be to stay out of business? The whole "Government governs best which governs least," idea?

Here's the latest development and bit of news, sure to be greeted with concern by those hoping this movement will simply go away:

General Assembly - Blackboard

Business Insider said:
1. The Occupy Wall Street movement, through the local general assembly, should elect an executive committee comprised of 11 people or some other odd number of people that is manageable for meetings. Ideally this committee should represent each city in the U.S. that is being occupied.

2. The executive committee will then attend to local issues such as obtaining permits, paying for public sanitation and dealing with the media. More important, the executive committee shall plan and organize the election of the 870 delegates to a National General Assembly between now and July 4, 2012.

3. As stated in the 99% declaration, each of the 435 congressional districts will form an election committee to prepare ballots and invite citizens in those districts to run as delegates to a National General Assembly in Philadelphia beginning on July 4, 2012 and convening until October 2012.

4. Each of the 435 congressional districts will elect one man and one woman to attend the National General Assembly. The vote will be by direct democratic ballot regardless of voter registration status as long as the voter has reached the age of 18 and is a US citizen. This is not a sexist provision. Women are dramatically under-represented in politics even though they comprise more than 50% of the U.S. population.

5. The executive committee will act as a central point to solve problems, raise money to pay for the expenses of the election of the National General Assembly and make sure all 870 delegates are elected prior to the meeting on July 4th.

6. The executive committee would also arrange a venue in Philadelphia to accommodate the delegates attending the National General Assembly where the declaration of values, petition of grievances and platform would be proposed, debated, voted on and approved. The delegates would also elect a chair from their own ranks to run the meetings of the congress and break any tie votes. We will also need the expertise of a gifted parliamentarian to keep the meetings moving smoothly and efficiently.

7. The final declaration, platform and petition of grievances, after being voted upon by the 870 delegates to the National General Assembly would be formally presented by the 870 delegates to all three branches of government and all candidates running for federal public office in November 2012. Thus, the delegates would meet from July 4, 2012 to sometime in early to late October 2012.

8. The delegates to the National General Assembly would then vote on a time period, presently suggested as one year, to give the newly elected government in November an opportunity to redress the petition of grievances. This is our right as a People under the First Amendment.

9. If the government fails to redress the petition of grievances and drastically change the path this country is on, the delegates will demand the resignation and recall of all members of congress, the president and even the Supreme Court and call for new elections by, of and for the PEOPLE with 99 days of the resignation demand.

10. There will NEVER be any call for violence by the delegates even if the government refuses to redress the grievances and new elections are called for by the delegates. Nor will any delegate agree to take any money, job promise, or gifts from corporations, unions or any other private source. Any money donated or raised by the executive committee may only be used for publicizing the vote, the National General Assembly, and for travel expenses and accommodation at the National General Assembly ONLY. All books and records will be published openly online so that everyone may see how much money is raised and how the money is spent each month. There will be no money allowed to "purchase" delegate votes as we have in the current government. No corporate "sponsorship".

The movement continues to grow. Keep watching.

Meanwhile, here's the latest development in the Democratic Party's attempt to co-opt the movement:

Wall Street to Dems: you can't have it both ways - Robin Bravender and Anna Palmer - POLITICO.com

Politico said:
After the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee sent a recent email urging supporters to sign a petition backing the wave of Occupy Wall Street protests, phones at the party committee started ringing.

Banking executives personally called the offices of DCCC Chairman Steve Israel (D-N.Y.) and DCCC Finance Chairman Joe Crowley (D-N.Y.) last week demanding answers, three financial services lobbyists told POLITICO.

“They were livid,” said one Democratic lobbyist with banking clients.

The execs asked the lawmakers: “What are you doing? Do you even understand some of the things that they’ve called for?” said another lobbyist with financial services clients who is a former Democratic Senate aide.

Democrats’ friends on Wall Street have a message for them: you can’t have it both ways.

So as I've been saying, and as the participants in the Occupy movement know very well, the Democratic Party is part of the problem and electing Democrats -- if that's all we do -- is no solution. The Democrats are trying to harness this movement to bolster their campaigns (predictably enough), but their corporate sponsors, who pull the strings of these puppets just as they do of the Republicans, are giving them warning that the campaign-cash flow is dependent on them NOT adopting the movement's agenda.

Occupy is not a Democratic movement. It is not a union movement. It is a nationwide movement of people who recognize that the nation is going down the tubes in service to corporate greed.

There are very few proper roles of government. One of those roles is to maintain a friendly business environment so that companies want to do business here so they will open and provide jobs for people who want to work.

Wouldn't the most rational method of maintaining a friendly business environment be to stay out of business? The whole "Government governs best which governs least," idea?

Exactly.

They finally grew something funny. Couldn't take a picture though.

On the back of a bank of the portipotties was a sign that read "We are the 99%"

Yes... yes you are. 99% full of shit.

Like anyone gives two hoots for the opinion of the board Nazi. :lol::lol::lol:

Hey stupid, I'm not Lahkota.

Show the class where I have EVER posted anything anti-Semitic.

Oh that's right, you're a leftist - IOW a fucking liar.

I didn't say you were anti-Semitic, I said you were a NAZI. Much trouble reading? You have all the NAZI earmarks, shouting down opponents with usually baseless charges and acting like they're enemies rather than a "loyal oposition". It's all in the NAZI handbook, which apparently you have memoroized, Little Adoph.

Already tried that and it didn't work. It just led to the rise of Marxism. It's a delicate balancing act, but preferable to the situation in the late 1800s. Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

Already tried that and it didn't work. It just led to the rise of Marxism. It's a delicate balancing act, but preferable to the situation in the late 1800s. Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

Make a deal with you Konradv::: As soon as you elect 535 PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLEDGEABLE, ETHICAL, AND HUMBLE experts to serve in Congress that understand ALL ASPECTS of what each one of us does everyday to make a living..

I'll consider giving them access to economic decisions that stabilize the free market system. It is LUDICROUS to expect that meddling by a College of Clowns as we have now -- produces ANYTHING valuable to the market.. Their power to treat tax money like their personal Vegas bankroll needs to be curtailed ..... No doubt about that.. Is there?

Obama Admin KNOWS SHIT about Solar Tech.. But YET --- they're experts on who is gonna win market share???? You're deranged if you believe that kind of wanton arrogant intervention is useful...

Last edited:
Like anyone gives two hoots for the opinion of the board Nazi. :lol::lol::lol:

Hey stupid, I'm not Lahkota.

Show the class where I have EVER posted anything anti-Semitic.

Oh that's right, you're a leftist - IOW a fucking liar.

I didn't say you were anti-Semitic, I said you were a NAZI. Much trouble reading? You have all the NAZI earmarks, shouting down opponents with usually baseless charges and acting like they're enemies rather than a "loyal oposition". It's all in the NAZI handbook, which apparently you have memoroized, Little Adoph.

Earmarks, or just ears, teeth with gold fillings, ...

Make soap out of human fat.

I didn't say you were anti-Semitic, I said you were a NAZI.

You're kind of a retard, aren't you?

Much trouble reading? You have all the NAZI earmarks, shouting down opponents with usually baseless charges and acting like they're enemies rather than a "loyal oposition".

Is that what Nazis do, stupid fuck?

Gee, here I thought they were JOOOOO hating goons who liked a nice OWS Kristalnacht for the purpose of merging corporate and governmental power structures under a plutocracy - You know, basically the democratic party and Obamacare.

It's all in the NAZI handbook, which apparently you have memoroized, Little Adoph.

You've got some drool on your chin, might want to call the attendant...

Already tried that and it didn't work.

When was that, retard?

It just led to the rise of Marxism.

ROFL

Yeah - um. sure,,,

It's a delicate balancing act, but preferable to the situation in the late 1800s. Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

Those who fabricate history are doomed to be stupid fucks...

That's right. None.
Sooooorrrrrroooooossssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn, you'll believe anything Limbaugh tells you. :lol:

Forum List

Back