Ocean Warming Accelerating Quicker than Thought

Every year humans throw out 40,000,000,000 tons of CO2 into the atmosphere. That is 40 billion tons each and every year and increasing. Everything has a cause and effect. You really do have to be special kind of dumb to think this would not effect the environment.

Is that supposed to be a big scary number?
To those with a brain. To the ignorant, it means nothing.

Annual CO2 4*10^10 tons/Weight of the atmosphere on planet Earth is 5*10^15 tons (am I going too fast for you?) = .0008%

Last edited:
Yes, it is a big scary number because it is a big scary number.

Yet nothing bad ever happens, but government continue to try to use it for extortion, and they are succeeding in Europe. Well, except for France, and the yellow vests. LOL!

It is happening.

Insects moving north killing off trees, apple orchards moving out of PA heading upstate NY, Lower crop production in some areas, more intense wild fires, areas with more severe flooding.

You are like the cigarette smoker.

Wait, colder weather is BETTER for crops?

When people tell me that the "debate is over", and "the science is settled", then call me names like "denier", tells me they are SCAMMING me. It if very easy to see.

Lol....the "hes a denier" campaign going on for ten years! STILL hasn't accomplished dick in the real world!:coffee::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

And they still do it :oops8:
oh look The ignorant denier has showed up once again to post 50 times telling everybody how much he doesn't care.

I am interested in hearing how we can tell if the changes in temperature are caused by Man, occurring naturally, or both. What component of "climate (temp) change is man made, and what component is natural? As the Earth's climate always changes, what caused the drastic changes that happened prior to Man, and prior to Man's industrialization?

What can money collected by more taxes, fees, and surcharges that fossil fuels touch (energy, transportation of goods, manufacturing, plastics) do to help stop the climate changing if it always changes naturally, and sometimes drastically?

I am interested in hearing how we can tell if the changes in temperature are caused by Man, occurring naturally, or both. What component of "climate (temp) change is man made, and what component is natural?
No you're not. If you were interested, you would have looked it up for yourself already.

I'm still interested in someone explaining the physics of how atmospheric CO2 heats the ocean now all the way down to 6,500m.
Which is not going to happen, because we are not your mommies. Go read up on the subject.

Do you not understand the concept?
Have you bothered to read anything about it?

Enlighten me. Suggest a reading list so I can better understand how atmospheric CO2 warms the deep oceans

Suggest a reading list so I can better understand how atmospheric CO2 warms the deep oceans
Literally anything on this topic, as you are at square one.

How do co2 emissions warm the ocean?

Global warming is expected to reduce the ocean's ability to absorb CO2, leaving more in the atmosphere…which will lead to even higher temperatures. ... Theocean settles into layers, or stratifies. Without an infusion of fresh carbonate-rich water from below, the surface water saturates with carbon dioxide.
The Ocean's Carbon Balance - NASA Earth Observatory

https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/features/OceanCarbon

Wow.

Just fucking wow!

It's the opposite of science. No wonder NASA has been reduced to orienting all satellites to point to Mecca 5 times a day

Suggest a reading list so I can better understand how atmospheric CO2 warms the deep oceans

Global warming is expected to reduce the ocean's ability to absorb CO2, leaving more in the atmosphere…which will lead to even higher temperatures. ... Theocean settles into layers, or stratifies. Without an infusion of fresh carbonate-rich water from below, the surface water saturates with carbon dioxide.

The Ocean’s Carbon Balance

Wow.

Just fucking wow!

It's the opposite of science. No wonder NASA has been reduced to orienting all satellites to point to Mecca 5 times a day
You didn't understand a word of that copy paste job and you know less than nothing about this topic.

The k00ks keep posting up science stuff.....yuk....yuk. As if it matters beyond being a billboard on the side of a highway!

Still no links displaying where exactly the public is giving a shit!!!:dunno::dunno:

The k00ks keep posting up science stuff.....yuk....yuk. As if it matters beyond being a billboard on the side of a highway!

Still no links displaying where exactly the public is giving a shit!!!:dunno::dunno:

The "science" I have read seems to be all Left Wing BIASED. Also, many of these "studies" and analysis huge altered temperature data, and invalid assumptions to give the outcome THEY WANT. Why would agencies like NASA, and NOAA need to alter data if there were a real evidence of a problem? It is ALL political.

Wow.

Just fucking wow!

You didn't understand a word of that copy paste job and you know less than nothing about this topic.

Talk to Mal about sock accounts. You can't have ALL your accounts SAY THE EXACT SAME THING! It's a dead giveaway

Wow.

Just fucking wow!

Talk to Mal about sock accounts. You can't have ALL your accounts SAY THE EXACT SAME THING! It's a dead giveaway
Okay Francis.

Wow.

Just fucking wow!

Okay Francis.

You're welcome, Mal

Forum List

Back