Oct 14th, 2021 Liberal / Democrat 'Insurrection'...Yeah No One Remembers

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'According to Democrats, when protesters enter a federal building, it’s an insurrection. Okay, well, if that’s the case, then why don’t they ever talk about Oct. 14, 2021, when a mob of climate activists chanted obscenities as they broke into and vandalized the Department of Interior building and attacked police?

“The Democratic Party’s shameless obsession with January 6 is likely not going to end soon. But in addition to their never shutting up about it, they also can’t help lying about the facts. They’ll tell you that Capitol police were killed during the riot, which is not true, and they repeatedly call it an “insurrection,” which it was not.

Multiple injuries were sustained by security personnel, and one officer has been transported to a nearby hospital. Medics representing both the Department and the protesters were present,” Interior Department spokeswoman Melissa Schwartz said in a
statement.'

2 Sets of rules exist, according to Democrats- '1 for thee, and 1 for me'.

'According to Democrats, when protesters enter a federal building, it’s an insurrection. Okay, well, if that’s the case, then why don’t they ever talk about Oct. 14, 2021, when a mob of climate activists chanted obscenities as they broke into and vandalized the Department of Interior building and attacked police?

“The Democratic Party’s shameless obsession with January 6 is likely not going to end soon. But in addition to their never shutting up about it, they also can’t help lying about the facts. They’ll tell you that Capitol police were killed during the riot, which is not true, and they repeatedly call it an “insurrection,” which it was not.

Multiple injuries were sustained by security personnel, and one officer has been transported to a nearby hospital. Medics representing both the Department and the protesters were present,” Interior Department spokeswoman Melissa Schwartz said in a
statement.'

Hopefully they were arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. There should not be two sets of laws.

statement.'

If the Dembots don't get their marching orders from the Media - or better put - don't get told what to think by said Media; it may as well not even exist.

Truth.

Most of them are hopelessly shallow and bereft of any critical thinking skills whatsoever.

Because Democrats are a bunch of retarded low IQ lying piece of shit scum of the Earth type of sub-humans. Just plain evil.

Last edited:
Well, I know what the term "liberal" means, and I know what the meaning of the term "democrat" means but seeming that democrats are the very antithesis of liberal these days........
Blame blowhards like Rush Limbaugh and other people like him who consistently and falsely refer to Democrats as liberals.

Truth be told I don't care about that one either.....Like 1/6 it was a mere security failure.
The evidence of the nature of that failure is going to likely be exposed this year and the media will help the criminals in DC shout it down, regardless of the truth. I think the hope of those on the Left is that they can foment violent unrest if Trump wins again.

statement.'

Simply because liberal democrats who riot are considered to be above the law because the causes they are rioting for considered by the liberal mainstream media to be worthwhile.

:lol::lol::lol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only a disingenuous silly Willie idiot, would compare the two events as equal! Sheesh.... I'd be embarrassed if I were y'all supporting this kind of laughable narative!

If the Dembots don't get their marching orders from the Media - or better put - don't get told what to think by said Media; it may as well not even exist.

Truth.

Most of them are hopelessly shallow and bereft of any critical thinking skills whatsoever.

NATIONAL DIVORCE.

I'm tired of being forced to live with boring little zombies whose only directive is to hate me.

Forum List

Back