Odd thought of the day: "Would cows drink human milk"?

I don't know, I just ask the questions... :dunno:
That's just as gross as humans drinking cows' milk
Whats gross about it?

Everything.

Cow's milk is made for one reason only. To make baby cows big and fat as fast as possible. Maybe that's why we have so many fat Americans.

If drinking the mammary secretions of animals isn't gross then why don't you drink rat's milk, or possum milk, or lion, tiger or elephant milk?

Whats gross about it?

Everything.

Cow's milk is made for one reason only. To make baby cows big and fat as fast as possible. Maybe that's why we have so many fat Americans.

If drinking the mammary secretions of animals isn't gross then why don't you drink rat's milk, or possum milk, or lion, tiger or elephant milk?
So, you're one of those.

If drinking milk was so bad for us, why is it that you'll see mothers of all species willing to nurse babies from other species and more than that, the babies of those other species actually thriving from doing so.

Milk is natures way of providing nutrition.

As for fat, fat is nature's best and healthiest source of energy. Fat provides 9 calories of energy per gram whereas carbohydrates and protein only provide 4.

So, I'm pretty sure that people don't drink the milk from many animals out of a psychological phobia of doing os, along with the fact the milk of some species is likely to taste bad.

So, maybe you should update (or learn) the definition of gross.

Whats gross about it?

Everything.

I drink milk in my cereal and in my tea. I'm not ashamed of that.

Like a taco though, I know the meat is gross, but from time to time I eat it. Can't live forever I suppose.

Whats gross about it?

Everything.

So, you're one of those.

If drinking milk was so bad for us, why is it that you'll see mothers of all species willing to nurse babies from other species and more than that, the babies of those other species actually thriving from doing so.

As for fat, fat is nature's best and healthiest source of energy. Fat provides 9 calories of energy per gram whereas carbohydrates and protein only provide 4.

So, I'm pretty sure that people don't drink the milk from many animals out of a psychological phobia of doing os, along with the fact the milk of some species is likely to taste bad.

The term gross is completely subjective.

And cow's milk is nature's way of providing nutrition to baby cows not baby humans and certainly not adult humans.

Whats gross about it?

Everything.

I drink milk in my cereal and in my tea. I'm not ashamed of that.

Like a taco though, I know the meat is gross, but from time to time I eat it. Can't live forever I suppose.

I never brought shame into the discussion.

Whats gross about it?

Everything.

So, you're one of those.

And cow's milk is nature's way of providing nutrition to baby cows not baby humans and certainly not adult humans.

Maybe you are onto something. Maybe mans interest in milk is some Freudian desire to be reborn again or something. "Life was so simple back then..."

Most mammals would drink other mammal's milk.

Then you have Luke Skywalker.

1601385147722.png

Whats gross about it?

Everything.

So, you're one of those.

Yet, it provides nutrition to an assortment of other species. The term Gross has a specific definition. The problem with people these days is that they tend to just make up any definition that fits their own nonsense.

Most mammals would drink other mammal's milk.

Then you have Luke Skywalker.

View attachment 394498
So you think an adult tiger would suckle on a cow's teat?

I doubt that but a tiger cub would probably drink any milk that was fed to it.

I have personally seen a kitten suckle on a dog.
That has more to do with instinctual behavior than choice.

In my life I have tasted milk from several different animals. Cow, goat, lamb, buffalo and once even camel. It all taste about the same.

I can add human to that list but I honestly don't remember what it tasted like because I was an infant.

Whats gross about it?

Everything.

So, you're one of those.

Yet, it provides nutrition to an assortment of other species. The term Gross has a specific definition. The problem with people these days is that they tend to just make up any definition that fits their own nonsense.

Wrong again.

I can think raw oysters are gross even though other people love to suck them down.

The term is 100% subjective unless you are using it as a measurement or an accounting term

As far as I know, humans are the only animals that, even into adulthood, routinely consume milk and milk-based products.

Arguably, we're evolved for it. Those of us who are old enough to remember the Four Food Groups will remember that dairy was one of them.

As far as I know, humans are the only animals that, even into adulthood, routinely consume milk and milk-based products.

Arguably, we're evolved for it. Those of us who are old enough to remember the Four Food Groups will remember that dairy was one of them.
if we evolved to do so why is it that so many people can't tolerate lactose?

Whats gross about it?

Everything.

So, you're one of those.

Wrong again.

I can think raw oysters are gross even though other people love to suck them down.

The term is 100% subjective unless you are using it as a measurement or an accounting term
Goodbye. You simply refuse to acknowledge that you could possibly be wrong. Gross is a very defined term, not subject to anything but its definition.

Forum List

Back