Odessa shooter had previous contact with police, the FBI knew him, he failed gun background check

20,000 laws already on the books say that you are a moron.
California just let a murderer go free just because he’s an illegal.

Which murderer was that?
If you’d stop being so ignorant you’d stop being a Leftist.

The murderer of Kate Steinle.

"Despite the overturned conviction, Garcia-Zarate will remain in jail on related federal charges."

So he didn't go free. Lie.

Also, the over-turned conviction wasn't with prejudice so it can be filed again which I hope it is.
Court reverses sole conviction in San Francisco pier killing

Which validates my post.

Since he failed the requisite background checks back in 2014, they think he bought in a private sale, they're looking for the possible seller...
Miketx would be a great place to start.
I don't sell guns to anyone, troll pos, for just this reason.

So you agree that private party sales of guns shouldn't be done?
I have not thought about it.

Maybe you should.
Why troll? What good would that do? Gun control doesn't work but you liars keep crying about it.

The police knew about him, I heard a report that where he lived he used a gun to fire shots into the air, the police were called, and they did nothing......the FBI knew about him because he had called them quite a few times over the years, and he failed a background check to buy a gun...they don't know where he actually got the gun he had....his employer was afraid of him.....

Information still coming in..

Texas Shooter Called Police, FBI Tip Line 15 Minutes Before Attack Began
In other words, nothing new here.....

Miketx would be a great place to start.

Maybe you should.
Why troll? What good would that do? Gun control doesn't work but you liars keep crying about it.

Controlling how one sells something isn't not being able to sell it.

Maybe you should.

If you couldn't blow smoke and deflect, your comments would be reduced by 90 percent.

Maybe you should.

If you couldn't blow smoke and deflect, your comments would be reduced by 90 percent.

Ever notice how progressives, who claim to be all for the common man, want to do things that make it easier for the one percent to exploit the common man? Funny how that works.

The police knew about him, I heard a report that where he lived he used a gun to fire shots into the air, the police were called, and they did nothing......the FBI knew about him because he had called them quite a few times over the years, and he failed a background check to buy a gun...they don't know where he actually got the gun he had....his employer was afraid of him.....

Nut with gun fails nut test. Progressives are sorry.

Maybe you should.

Ever notice how progressives, who claim to be all for the common man, want to do things that make it easier for the one percent to exploit the common man? Funny how that works.

Ever notice that ALL laws and regulations that exploit the common man were all written by Republicans to benefit the wealthy?

Maybe you should.

Ever notice that ALL laws and regulations that exploit the common man were all written by Republicans to benefit the wealthy?

You might want to check on that little silly person. The overwhelming majority of tax laws that have benefited the wealthy, were written by DEMOCRATS. I have a 1932 American Communist Party newspaper, and therein they accurately state that 2% of this country's population controlled 76% of the nations wealth. Democrats took over BOTH Houses of Congress for the next 40 continuous years. They also controlled the presidency for the majority of that time as well. The net result of virtual one Party rule, and that Party being the Dems, was 1% controlling 90% (according to the Congressional Record presented during Bill Clintons presidency) of this nations wealth.

So tell me, dumb ass. Who were the Dems working for.....'cause facts in evidence pretty convincingly say it wasn't the common man.

You might want to check on that little silly person. The overwhelming majority of tax laws that have benefited the wealthy, were written by DEMOCRATS. I have a 1932 American Communist Party newspaper, and therein they accurately state that 2% of this country's population controlled 76% of the nations wealth. Democrats took over BOTH Houses of Congress for the next 40 continuous years. They also controlled the presidency for the majority of that time as well. The net result of virtual one Party rule, and that Party being the Dems, was 1% controlling 90% (according to the Congressional Record presented during Bill Clintons presidency) of this nations wealth.

So tell me, dumb ass. Who were the Dems working for.....'cause facts in evidence pretty convincingly say it wasn't the common man.

You seem to have overlooked that the Democrats prior to the mid 60's were today's right wing.

You seem to have overlooked that the Democrats prior to the mid 60's were today's right wing.
You mean they were pro-America, right?

Whiiiiich is pretty hard to believe when you claim that all the bad laws were written by repubs when the repubs were basically non entities as far as legislation goes. Can't have it both ways dumbass. The DEMS controlled our government for 40 continuous years and the net result was the wealthy turned into the hyper wealthy.

Blows your bullshit claim right out of the water.

Private sale......hmmmmmmmmmm

Proof? Oh no, you don't believe in that.

The asshole should have been in prison for breaking the law of trying to obtain a weapon as a prohibited person. Why do your asshole activist judges keep letting these freaks out?

Hmmmm?

The asshole should have been in prison for breaking the law of trying to obtain a weapon as a prohibited person. Why do your asshole activist judges keep letting these freaks out?

Hmmmm?
Indeed, it's every day...

Chicago PD Made 53 Weekend Felony Gun Arrests, Judges Let Them Out Of Jail - Blue Lives Matter

Hmmmm?
Indeed, it's every day...

Chicago PD Made 53 Weekend Felony Gun Arrests, Judges Let Them Out Of Jail - Blue Lives Matter

It almost makes you want to believe they let these scum out on purpose so that they WILL commit murder so they can use them for their bullshit arguments.

Look like one percenter fled, as usual when he gets his ass handed to him.

Forum List

Back