Of course Biden who told us to drink bleach... sees nothing wrong with this picture!

Remember...the word "bleach" was never used by Trump but Biden used it!
Biden said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—"

Where in the following did Trump EVER suggest to drink bleach?
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting
," the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
But you dummies that believe as Biden said, that Trump suggested drinking bleach, you are the same dummies that did what this photo shows! You people probably also wear a mask when you are outside!

s!

View attachment 921719

So go ahead and drink disinfectant.

So go ahead and drink disinfectant.

Who said to drink disinfectant?

Simply link to a video or transcript of Trump telling people to drink disinfectant.

IT DOES NOT EXIST.

I thought you assholes always took Trump literally…in this case you do not?

Such tools.

Who said to drink disinfectant?

Simply link to a video or transcript of Trump telling people to drink disinfectant.

IT DOES NOT EXIST.

I thought you assholes always took Trump literally…in this case you do not?

Such tools.
Propagandist on MSDNC said to drink it, and dembots did

1711323667979.png

Gaslight all you want. We all know that Trump said to use bleach, the lights, horse paste pill, etc.
During Thursday's White House coronavirus task force briefing,
An official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat. The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly.
Now this is what the official was describing!
William N. Bryan, the acting undersecretary for science and technology at the Homeland Security Department, detailed recent lab studies carried out by the agency at the U.S. Army’s high-level biosecurity laboratory at Fort Detrick, Md.
The results, which have not been peer reviewed but were briefed to the press and on live television via slides, largely match other laboratory studies and the suspicions of some researchers by showing that the novel coronavirus, like many other viruses, does not survive as long on certain surfaces and in the air when exposed to high amounts of ultraviolet light and warm and humid conditions.

(NOW TRUMP after the above comment...) and no where in Trump's statement was the word "bleach" used!
Here are his exact WORDS!
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting
," the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

How many times must you be shown that TRUMP NEVER said "drink bleach"?!!
BIDEN said it!
Biden said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—"

You should change your name to John Edgar Slow Brain!

Forum List

Back