Of course Biden who told us to drink bleach... sees nothing wrong with this picture!

How'd that work out simp?
It triggered single digit IQ Dimtards like you to the point you had to be told not to inject bleach despite the fact he never even said the word bleach, Dumbass.

And you are stupid enough to still be triggered years after it has been thoroughly debunked.

What a clown. :auiqs.jpg:

So, still no quote? Makes you a liar.
I can even agree with you, but the triggered BITCH that you are can't even acknowledge the fact that I said...... trump never said the word "bleach"

So, still no quote?
So once again, you want me to quote something that was never said.
You are an Idiot. <<< quote that.

Remember...the word "bleach" was never used by Trump but Biden used it!
Biden said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—"

Where in the following did Trump EVER suggest to drink bleach?
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting
," the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
But you dummies that believe as Biden said, that Trump suggested drinking bleach, you are the same dummies that did what this photo shows! You people probably also wear a mask when you are outside!

s!

View attachment 921719

As FUCKING ALWAYS….the left lies.

Anyone show a clip of Trump telling people to drink bleach. No one will because it does not exist.

How come you vax cult fucks are not up in arms about Ozempic being prescribed off label? I thought ACCORDING TO TDS CULT FUCKS, it was criminal to prescribe off label.

PROVE to me the exact words and the message where I said Trump said inject bleach!

TRUMP never used the word BLEACH... I was telling dummies like you that BIDEN said...

I quoted jackofnotrades, saying he never said that Trump said to inject bleach. When he did, check out his quote I put up.

Then maybe you should get more facts!
At the daily press briefing of the White House coronavirus task force,
William N. Bryan, the acting undersecretary for science and technology at the Homeland Security Department, detailed recent lab studies carried out by the agency at the U.S. Army’s high-level biosecurity laboratory at Fort Detrick, Md.
The results, which have not been peer reviewed but were briefed to the press and on live television via slides, largely match other laboratory studies and the suspicions of some researchers by showing that the novel coronavirus, like many other viruses, does not survive as long on certain surfaces and in the air when exposed to high amounts of ultraviolet light and warm and humid conditions.

During Thursday's White House coronavirus task force briefing, an official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat. The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly.
And? Did they mean to actually inject these disinfectants into the body???....cause that's what Trump was positing. :)

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

Where the fuck does he say YOU SHOULD INJECT BLEACH INTO YOUR VEINS?

He fucking LITERALLY says to use medical doctors in his quote.

You lefties are just straight up fucking liars and you know it.

I quoted jackofnotrades, saying he never said that Trump said to inject bleach. When he did, check out his quote I put up.
You did? I must have missed that. Kindly point out the post I said that in.

I'll wait.

I just quoted you saying that Trump said to inject bleach, right after you said you didn't.
You are mixed up again. The PCC folks freaked out, regardless of what you think I said. It was what they thought Trump said.

This is what I wrote, "
bleach, lights, horse paste, eat dung

Yeah, that's all Trump.."

Remember...the word "bleach" was never used by Trump but Biden used it!

Where in the following did Trump EVER suggest to drink bleach?
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting
," the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
But you dummies that believe as Biden said, that Trump suggested drinking bleach, you are the same dummies that did what this photo shows! You people probably also wear a mask when you are outside!

s!

View attachment 921719

Joey Xiden gave us record Covid deaths and surrendered “there is no federal solution to Covid”

You are mixed up again. The PCC folks freaked out, regardless of what you think I said. It was what they thought Trump said.

This is what I wrote, "
bleach, lights, horse paste, eat dung

Yeah, that's all Trump.."
Yes, you loons were worried more about twisting his words, than helping with a solution.

Joey Xiden gave us record Covid deaths and surrendered “there is no federal solution to Covid”

Hey lefty fucks….this poster is telling the truth…you assholes should try it.

Here is the exact quote from Biden:

”Look, there is no federal solution," Biden said Monday, according to a transcript of a conversation he had with a group of governors. "This gets solved at a state level."

See how the poster quoted Biden, and the quote was linked via a USATODAY article? That is called PROOF.

Now, when you lying fucks say Trump told people to inject bleach into their bodies…..YOU CANNOT LINK TO ANY PROOF.

Hey lefty fucks….this poster is telling the truth…you assholes should try it.

Here is the exact quote from Biden:

”Look, there is no federal solution," Biden said Monday, according to a transcript of a conversation he had with a group of governors. "This gets solved at a state level."

See how the poster quoted Biden, and the quote was linked via a USATODAY article? That is called PROOF.

Now, when you lying fucks say Trump told people to inject bleach into their bodies…..YOU CANNOT LINK TO ANY PROOF.
To be fair he surrendered to the taliban faster then Covid

Forum List

Back