Of course Biden who told us to drink bleach... sees nothing wrong with this picture!

Biden was making fun, as he well shoul,d have, of Trump and healthmyths. The latter two are so goofy, it is amazing we don't belong to Costa Rica.

Who said to drink disinfectant?

Simply link to a video or transcript of Trump telling people to drink disinfectant.

IT DOES NOT EXIST.

I thought you assholes always took Trump literally…in this case you do not?

Such tools.
Just like the whole Bloodbath lie.
Progtards twist, edit and distort to the point they truly believe the lies they tell.

Just like the whole Bloodbath lie.
Progtards twist, edit and distort to the point they truly believe the lies they tell.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

As you pointed out, he asked a laymans question.
No where is there a suggestion to drink bleach.

Jesus, you have a complete lack of comprehension.

I didn't say he said to inject bleach, simpy. He posited injecting disinfectants. However, what is it that you think people would take him to mean? Hence the whole increased calls to Poison Control. :)
:auiqs.jpg:
Your ignorance of UV light is astounding, Cletus.

Who said to drink disinfectant?

Simply link to a video or transcript of Trump telling people to drink disinfectant.

IT DOES NOT EXIST.

I thought you assholes always took Trump literally…in this case you do not?

Such tools.
He wants you to inject them while you suntan.

you are certifiably insane if you do not KNOW that trump said the bleach shit at the covid briefing. and that both of the doctors that trump used as props looked at TRUMP with horrified distain.

Or was that biden in golden boy's wig pretending to be president of the USA on national tv"

Alsp note. exactly zero liberals, biden supporters, or non trumpist independents suffered any damage from bleach as a result of that briefing, and i don't care how many homo floridensis we lose in the vax control group.

thank you dr fauci.

"i have no responsibility" trump

So inject disinfectant. Trump is a genius, you know.
Hey stupid, get educated.

UV Light is also widely used to DISINFECT medical devices.

So, is it such a stretch for Trump to suggest researching Hiw it might be used against The Fauci Flu?

Forum List

Back