Of course we didn't know the terrorists father attended.

Hillary has no control Her events are free and open to the public*

*"open to the public means local democratic officials, campaign volunteers, and those members of the public who donate a lot of money to the democrats. Some Restrictions Apply. Offer not valid in Texas. Organizers reserve right to put free brown sprinkles on top the whipped cream for advertising embellishment.

That's why we gave him a choice high profile seat for the photo op.

Only a right wing idiot (like you) would assume that others are so stupid as to make the mistake of having a murderer's father in the spotlight........What EXACTLY would Hillary gain, nitwit?

Hey retards. Anyone can attend Clinton's events. Stop masturbating to imaginary fantasies.

Check out this link: Hillary Clinton’s Events

See where it says "Sign Up or Reserve Your Ticket Here"?

Yeah.

Dumb fucks.

35hiy5e.jpg

Only a right wing idiot (like you) would assume that others are so stupid as to make the mistake of having a murderer's father in the spotlight........What EXACTLY would Hillary gain, nitwit?

Hey dipshit.....people in those areas have to be vetted by the secret service.......she knew he would be there, but you buy her playing dumb shit everytime....

Spin Hillaloon spin.

LMAO
It is quite amusing watching the Trump campaign come up with spin.

Sure Hillary's campaign invited the shooter's Dad?

Because...???...she loves gay hating Muslims?

This is so retarded I don't know where to begin

Here we see the classic rube's willful blindness. After being shown anyone can attend a Clinton rally, they continue to live in a fantasy they completely made up.

Amazing.

Someone really should study the phenomenon of stupidity that is a Trump Chump. They remind me so much of the clients of psychics and mediums. The desire to bleev overpowers all logic and reason and common sense.

It took me a lot of restraint not to exploit these "special" people, but Trump clearly has no qualms about it.

Hey dipshit.....people in those areas have to be vetted by the secret service.......she knew he would be there, but you buy her playing dumb shit everytime....

NO, moron......In 2004 I sat 10 feet from Kerry and no one asked me a single question...NO ONE....
Conversely.when I tried to attend one of Cheney's visit in my city, I was asked (not by the secret service) but from a Cheney staffer if I was a democrat, and when I said yes, I was refused entry to the event.

Here we see the classic rube's willful blindness. After being shown anyone can attend a Clinton rally, they continue to live in a fantasy they completely made up.

Amazing.

Someone really should study the phenomenon of stupidity that is a Trump Chump. They remind me so much of the clients of psychics and mediums. The desire to bleev overrides all logic and reason and common sense.

Have y ou ever been. To a rally....the people in tha t area have to be vetted by the secret service......they don't just let people sit right next to a candidate....its not that hard to figure out....plus I've been in that position before....so according to the secret service I'm good to.go

Amazing.

Someone really should study the phenomenon of stupidity that is a Trump Chump.
Then show up for one, without telling them who you are, run get close to Hillary, and post the video of you getting buried under a dozen Secret Service agents...

We are eagerly awaiting the opportunity to post it to youtube under "Stupid Liberals"!!!

Amazing.

Then show up for one, without telling them who you are, run get close to Hillary, and post the video of you getting buried under a dozen Secret Service agents...

We are eagerly awaiting the opportunity to post it to youtube under "Stupid Liberals"!!!
Show me the guy running at Clinton.

Wow, thanks for being a case study of what I was just talking about!

How is it that you Chumps aren't embarrassed by your public demonstrations of idiocy? Is it the anonymity of the internet which makes you feel safe to drool and spaz out?

This forum is NOT the venue to "fix" imbecility of right wingers....So, stay fucked up conservative morons and actually "conclude" that the Clinton campaign thought it would be a good idea to have the father of a murderer as a cheer leader.......Believe what you wish to believe and DO stay stupid....this country has quite a few of your kind.

Spin Hillaloon spin.

LMAO
It is quite amusing watching the Trump campaign come up with spin.

Sure Hillary's campaign invited the shooter's Dad?

Because...???...she loves gay hating Muslims?

This is so retarded I don't know where to begin
No, she just loves Muslims even if they hate queers.

Amazing.

Show me the guy running at Clinton.

Wow, thanks for being a case study of what I was just talking about!

How is it that you Chumps aren't embarrassed by your public demonstrations of idiocy? Is it the anonymity of the internet which makes you feel safe to drool and spaz out?
So you are publically stating that Hillary would allow the father of a known terrorist to be near her while she is a candidate for President...

And she would do that because she is STUPID and CARELESS....

Thank you for confirming our contention that she must be a mental defective!!!

Forum List

Back