Of course we didn't know the terrorists father attended.

Ghooley-ani was on Fox and Friends screaming in his old man face "What does Mateen see in Hilary to agree with?"

Um....What does David Duke see in Trump to agree with? See how that works both ways?

Here we see the classic rube's willful blindness. After being shown anyone can attend a Clinton rally, they continue to live in a fantasy they completely made up.

Amazing.

Someone really should study the phenomenon of stupidity that is a Trump Chump.
Then show up for one, without telling them who you are, run get close to Hillary, and post the video of you getting buried under a dozen Secret Service agents...

We are eagerly awaiting the opportunity to post it to youtube under "Stupid Liberals"!!!
Show me the guy running at Clinton.

Wow, thanks for being a case study of what I was just talking about!

How is it that you Chumps aren't embarrassed by your public demonstrations of idiocy? Is it the anonymity of the internet which makes you feel safe to drool and spaz out?
So you are publically stating that Hillary would allow the father of a known terrorist to be near her while she is a candidate for President...
I am publicly stating, retard, that ANYONE can attend a Hillary rally.

All caught up now? Let me know if you need help with any of the big words.

That's why we gave him a choice high profile seat for the photo op.

Spin Hillaloon spin.

LMAO
It is quite amusing watching the Trump campaign come up with spin.

Sure Hillary's campaign invited the shooter's Dad?

Because...???...she loves gay hating Muslims?

This is so retarded I don't know where to begin
Hillary will support anyone who has money.
facebook_-246106652.jpg

Ghooley-ani was on Fox and Friends screaming in his old man face "What does Mateen see in Hilary to agree with?"

Um....What does David Duke see in Trump to agree with? See how that works both ways?
Excellent point.

To answer Rudy's fearmongering question, Mateen said he supports gun control, which is one of the reasons he supports Clinton.

Mateen also said he wishes his son had joined the Army instead and fought ISIS.

You have a picture of him up close and personal during rallies?

Here we see the classic rube's willful blindness. After being shown anyone can attend a Clinton rally, they continue to live in a fantasy they completely made up.

Amazing.

Someone really should study the phenomenon of stupidity that is a Trump Chump. They remind me so much of the clients of psychics and mediums. The desire to bleev overpowers all logic and reason and common sense.

It took me a lot of restraint not to exploit these "special" people, but Trump clearly has no qualms about it.
......."anyone can attend a Clinton rally"...........

As opposed to what?

And are they supposed to screen each attendee?

I'm lost

Amazing.

Someone really should study the phenomenon of stupidity that is a Trump Chump. They remind me so much of the clients of psychics and mediums. The desire to bleev overpowers all logic and reason and common sense.

It took me a lot of restraint not to exploit these "special" people, but Trump clearly has no qualms about it.
......."anyone can attend a Clinton rally"...........

As opposed to what?

And are they supposed to screen each attendee?

I'm lost
The retards are under the impression you can't attend a Clinton rally unless Clinton or her campaign staff personally invite you. Their entire narrative hinges on this lie.

We've had some very amusing results of this lie being debunked, including one retard who said I should try running at Clinton and see what happens, as if that is what Matteen did! Therefore, since Matteen wasn't tackled by the Secret Service, he must have been invited by Clinton to be there.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

This is some seriously entertaining shit the tards come up with. They have to invent more and incredible fantasies to keep the lie alive.

The guy got there somehow..for sure...

Of course Clinton if she knew would double-down on evicting that guy. One of "her" staffers helped pull this off, no doubt. It's such a republican school aged stunt that the guy might as well have been wearing a T-Shirt that said "Dick put me up to this"... I mean c'mon. I think the head of the snake is getting senile at this point.

Spare the effort and just nominate a guy who doesn't destroy your label so you don't have to "make him look better by tearing Hillary down". Because making someone look worse than Trump is going to be an ever-increasingly difficult job. He lies 20 times more than Hillary. He makes allusions to doing federal crimes seem "OK, permissable". So there's two areas you can no longer contrast him against Hillary.

Just GIVE UP ON TRUMP. He's cooked. Put a fork in him. He's done.

Run the next guy in line and you won't have to do any more work to make the contrast. It will just be there, in the guy's bone marrow and record. She won't have a chance and you won't have to spend another dime nor perform any more juvenile (or more nefarious) tasks to create a contrast.

Idiots. Plus, I've been hearing rumors that Trump's family might want him to step down. The voters can't really blame a guy if his family asks him to stop.

Last edited:

You have a picture of him up close and personal during rallies?

Do you? No. But that doesnt matter you'll think up a new reason.

You guy sound like wackoos. Hilary is devil, Lock her Up, 2nd amendment solutions....Sheesh. People cant even disagree on politics anymore

No, she just loves Muslims even if they hate queers.

Above is an example of how truly fucked up Trump morons can be.....Congrats., idiot.
So should she return the money?View attachment 85002
I guess Trump is a real bastard for building a resort in the UAE, eh?

ilm8i0.jpg
He built a resort, he isn't bought and paid for by them.

Yes he is. Look at them.

Above is an example of how truly fucked up Trump morons can be.....Congrats., idiot.

ilm8i0.jpg
So it is okay to do business where they kill homos, eh?

Notice how the tards are shifting the topic into another direction now that their lie has been thoroughly trashed.

You tards are just too transparent.

Anyone can get a ticket to a Clinton rally without having to be invited. Sorry to make your butts hurt!

ilm8i0.jpg
Is Trump reaching out to queers?

ilm8i0.jpg
Is Trump reaching out to queers?

Forum List

Back