Of course we didn't know the terrorists father attended.

9999 out of 10000 people wouldn't have known who that was unless they were told.

I didn't and the dipshit RW's on this board damn sure didnt. If they say otherwise they're liars.

Hillary and her team SHOULD HAVE... this is how she will spot the terrorists coming from Syria as well.

It's pretty sad when she has these completely scripted events and can't even then keep the bad people out.

9999 out of 10000 people wouldn't have known who that was unless they were told.

I didn't and the dipshit RW's on this board damn sure didnt. If they say otherwise they're liars.

Hillary and her team SHOULD HAVE... this is how she will spot the terrorists coming from Syria as well.

It's pretty sad when she has these completely scripted events and can't even then keep the bad people out.

pretty sad when she has a shitstain in her drawers and RW's whine about it.

So, idiot........the father of a sick killer is automatically bad (and in your fucked up wrold) should probably be lynched......But when GWB shipped all of Bin-Laden's relatives out of the country on 9-12-2001, THAT was prudent and commendable.....

So, idiot........the father of a sick killer is automatically bad (and in your fucked up wrold) should probably be lynched......But when GWB shipped all of Bin-Laden's relatives out of the country on 9-12-2001, THAT was prudent and commendable.....

Well, there have been better parents...

I wonder what he thinks of gay people? Do you think he views hanging, stoning, beheading or roof-toss appropriate for them?

Getting near Hillary Clinton is not as easy as going to a website and signing up. You can request a ticket, but don't think they will hand them out without questions and thorough vetting.

Besides, Hillary knew this guy before so betting he got a special invitation.

Orlando-shooter-hillary-clintons-office-700x350.jpg

Forum List

Back